'X Factor' Finalist Josh Krajcik: Multiple Record Deals On The Table

Wed, January 18, 2012 2:44pm EST by 75 Comments
Josh Krajcik

With the other two final ‘The X Factor’ contestants signed to record labels, what’s happening with Josh Krajcik’s deal?

The X Factor‘s second place finalist Josh Krajcik won us over with his Joe Crocker-esque sound and heartfelt performances, so it’s seemed bizarre we haven’t heard news that the 31-year-old singer signed to a record label yet. However, an insider close to Josh tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively what’s really going on with the talented artist’s future.

“Josh is taking his time to get the best possible deal and it might not be with Epic Records [which is where Astro, Melanie Amaro and Chris Rene signed],” the source says, explaining that Columbia Records, RCA Records and even Simon Cowell‘s SyCo Music have all been in discussions with Josh.

“He’s so versatile, Josh has actually had more options than Chris and Astro, who everyone knew would sign with L.A. Reid regardless,” the insider says.

Throughout the last week, Josh has been in Los Angeles taking meetings and we’re told he’ll sign a deal within the next month or two.

Which X Factor contestant’s album are YOU most excited to buy? Sound off below!

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More ‘X Factor:’

1. Kirstin Says: Is Rachel Crow, 14, Too Young For The ‘X Factor’ Spotlight?
  2. ‘X Factor’ Results: Was Rachel Crow Or Marcus Canty Eliminated?
  3. ‘X Factor’ Finalist Rachel Crow Reveals Emotional Tribute To BFF Drew Ryniewicz

Rory Bell

Posted at 10:23 PM on November 29, 2012

Josh I feel you should have won , I voted lots for ya. You are a ausome singer and will buy your cd’s asap. I would love to send them to you so you could sign them for me,one of your fans.

Gritty

Posted at 11:44 PM on November 20, 2012

He is a future Joe Cocker.

Vanessa Catalano

Posted at 9:33 PM on November 2, 2012

Please put a cd out soon Josh, I hope you consider including your performance of ” At Last “. I can’t get enough of that soulful sound in your voice and I’m getting tired of pulling it up on the computer!

Shirley Duebber

Posted at 7:41 PM on August 20, 2012

Shirley D. from Ohio I think the people got it wrong, Josh should have won and as far as I am concerned he did win.
I loved every performance he did when he did that Christmas show I was glued to the tv (please put out a Christmas album)
Waiting for your albums to come out hope it is soon (I’ll buy every one) keep up the great work

Julie Brosch

Posted at 3:05 PM on August 4, 2012

I am so looking forward to the day I can purchase Josh Krajcik’s first album. I agree with those folks that think he should have won. I think these shows should find original vocals, and this is why Josh should be right u there with the greats! Roll on his first UK tour!

Pegby morris

Posted at 11:25 AM on June 26, 2012

Love josh thought he should had won x factor will buy hid tecord as soon as it comes available special voice

lester halliwell

Posted at 9:37 PM on May 7, 2012

josh krajcik has one of the most moving voices i have ever heard in the last 20 years,i would love to buy his records.

Darby

Posted at 10:43 AM on April 27, 2012

Reading what everyone is saying, is how I feel, Plus more I only watched that Damm Show To vote For Josh!!!! I feel He blu them all away! Melanie is to (same old same) Josh was VERY different ,The old style blues & Rock!!! I can’t wait to buy his album……Hope soon. Hey Josh you have a brite future comeing soon… Sign – Make album – buy…..Thanks.

George Kelley

Posted at 3:17 PM on October 16, 2012

I have watched all of the 2011 USA X Factor over and over, and I’m a 77 year old white male. The first few times it was only to watch & hear Josh. I then became curious as to how Melanie could have won. I don’t know how Chris Rene beat Rachel Crow for 3rd but, I can now see how Melanie could beat Josh. I’m sure the totals were not that far apart. Any woman who believes in abortion only needs to watch Rachel Crow’s tapes from start to finish; they will become prolife. Melanie and Josh are both lucky that Rachel was 13 and not 20 years old. I love that little girl and her adoptive parents. I’m sure Rachel already has her own bathroom: What a winner she is!