Taylor Swift Admits Jake Gyllenhaal Dumped Her & Made Her Cry At Christmas

Wed, January 18, 2012 4:13pm EDT by 60 Comments
Taylor Swift Vogue

flamesofagirl

Posted at 1:44 AM on March 9, 2014

Reblogged this on flamesofagirl's Blog.

Fay Criddle (@faycriddle)

Posted at 11:10 PM on December 30, 2012

It’s absolutely nothing like he was ashamed of her though,really is it? considering they were pictured walking around NYC cuddling and holding hands. And out of the two of them, who’s the one writing songs about, and slating the other one in interviews? So maybe people need to think that one over before slandering jake!

Aq

Posted at 5:04 PM on September 11, 2012

She’s so annoying omg.

Mills

Posted at 6:39 PM on August 19, 2012

That Taylor swift so dumb. I have cock waiting for her so good and so strong my cock

Anomynous

Posted at 5:04 AM on June 26, 2012

He was probably ashamed to be with her because of their age difference. I don’t know why else he would break up with her.

taylor

Posted at 5:45 PM on June 10, 2012

who would ever break up with taylor swift she is preety,loving,caring, and nice he is a really big jerk i fell so so bad for her.

Naomi

Posted at 11:26 AM on May 29, 2012

Oliver Jackson-Cohen is so handsome!! <3 Especially when he is doing Yoga. He is an actormodel. So charming. Thanks for sharing girls.

Ericka

Posted at 11:11 AM on May 29, 2012

Taylor really wants to have a relationship. For me, she should focus on her career first. And btw, Eliza and Sarah, you two are right. Oliver Jackson-Cohen is so handsome. I also saw the pictures on Facebook and Google. I became a stalker. So HOOOT!. I also saw him doing Yoga on youtube. So sexy. I love his accent!! <3 <3 <3 and he is only 26. Mygoodness!!! <3 I'm In-love with him.

Sarah

Posted at 10:54 AM on May 29, 2012

Oliver Jackson Cohen is so hot!! <3 Thanks for sharing!! I wish he is Finnick Odair. <3

eliza

Posted at 10:49 AM on May 29, 2012

Jake Gyllenhaal look alike Oliver Jackson-Cohen. :O Its like they are twins but the difference is that Oliver is half British/French/Israeli. Oliver has Green-Bluish eyes. 6’3 ft. tall. I saw it on Facebook and some articles on Google. He is so handsome and cute.