Why Rihanna & Chris Brown Could Get Back Together, Say Experts

Wed, January 18, 2012 5:30pm EST by 7 Comments

Rap

Posted at 6:27 PM on May 31, 2012

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this article is amazing, nice written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to see extra posts like this .

BREEZA

Posted at 11:45 PM on February 3, 2012

I THINK ME AND CHRIS M. BROWN SHOULD HOOK UP

Philip

Posted at 8:56 AM on January 26, 2012

SHE attacked HIM while he was driving.That is how their problem started.She is the psycho not him.And like a lot of abusive women,she continued the abuse and won the fight she started by calling the police and letting the justice system abuse him for her.He sucked it up and kept his mouth shut like most men do,but imagine some psycho bi@#h punching and scratching YOUR face while you were driving a car.No wonder he reacted.Now the psycho has THUG LIFE tattoed on her knuckles.No kidding!! He is a good man.She is garbage.

Kim

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 23, 2012

Well I dont think it a good a idea to get back b-cuz once the hit there going to be doing da same thing over and over again

c

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 19, 2012

i’m not a professional, but if you go back to the guy who beat you and expect him not to do it again, you’re retarded

Genug

Posted at 7:46 AM on January 19, 2012

Well, I am not sure if that is a good idea, but who can say what a person would do, but after a beating, I would think long and hard about returning to someone like that.

Allure Searles

Posted at 2:47 AM on January 19, 2012

well I have supported Rihanna and Chris’s relationship since 2009.and I thought that they have had a good relationship but after that incident i knew they were not together anymore i followed there stories on t.v. i even watched the interviews on 20/20 that Rihanna did with Diane sawer and the one Chris did on MTV with sway but I want Chris and Rihanna to get back together because I too believe that will indeed work things out I wish them the best.