Kris Jenner Attacks Her Haters On Twitter

Wed, January 18, 2012 3:18pm EDT by 12 Comments

Chico

Posted at 4:10 AM on January 29, 2012

Everyone should leave poor Kris Jenner alone for awhile, the poor woman, she has to try and figure out who Kholes father is, and the list of candidates go on

Kate

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 19, 2012

Cannot believe an article would ever say that she was setting a good example! All she is , is a hyped up pimp who’s just money hungry and hurts her own children to get what she wants most – FAME.

Jessie

Posted at 6:37 PM on January 19, 2012

I hate her! I AM SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT HER DISGUATING AFFAIR! Don’t her kids care about Robert Kardasian. Let him rest in peace

yari

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 18, 2012

Why are you ppl so hateful and judgemental. Shes trying to protect her fans from mean cyber bullies like you ppl below. If u dont like her don’t waste your time commenting on her!

TRUTH

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 18, 2012

I checked out the Kardashian Kollection, yes, collection is spelled with a k, when I was at the mall today. All of it poorly constructed, cheap. My bf commented that the dress I tried on was ‘disposable’. Judging from the prices on this stuff, I know I could get better, much cuter for less $$ at a better department store say like Macy’s. Clothes also trashy for my taste.
KK shoes are very cheap and are just an odd construction. The arch in the shoes don’t match the arch of my foot and made an unstable walk for me. I wear a sz 6 and wear heels all the time and never had shoes fit me like this before.
Handbags, ho hum and KK logo to large for my taste.
Jewelry I found lacked originality, you’ve seen it all before. In general, I found the whole Kollection lacked originality.
And I’ll have to say that I was surprised at the low quality trashiness of their stuff as the Ks are all about labels and image. I know its Sears, but put your name on something that can last a few nights out. I’m also not trying to be mean because I dispise the Ks, I guarantee you will never see a K wearing what I saw today. You can even compare their logo to Channel, lacks originality.
Mama K needs all the fans she can get and forget about deleting any of them from her social medium is she wants sales for KK garbage.

Kelsi

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 18, 2012

Who in their right mind would have Kris Jenner on their twitter or facebook?? Wtf?

Zilly

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 18, 2012

“if anyone is mean to each other when posting on her social media sites, she’ll delete you!” Really, betcha peeps are shaking in their boots … you would think at this juncture she would want as many followers as she can get. But Kim can be mean to her whole family face to face, so Kris deleting her followers the only way that you she can feel in control of bullying? Cuz’ Kimmmmmmmmmm does a lot of bullying and no one controls Kim not even mommy, she quietly tells Kim to maybe be nicer.

Shelly

Posted at 5:46 PM on January 18, 2012

Setting a great example!!!!! Yea right. Maybe Kris should preach to her own foul mouth, disgusting, over grown kids about bullying before she tries and tell someone else what to do and to be honest, no one really gives a crap about her deleting them.

JEN

Posted at 4:29 PM on January 18, 2012

lol
hollwywoodlife go sock a dick for deleting my comment

Peggy

Posted at 3:52 PM on January 18, 2012

She’s a tramp just like Kim!! None of them are worth the time of day.

Jack Smalls

Posted at 3:49 PM on January 18, 2012

This whole family is disgusting!

c

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 18, 2012

attacking each other? thats ridiculous they should attack her!