Emily Maynard Is The Next 'Bachelorette' — New Report

Wed, January 18, 2012 8:26pm EDT by 9 Comments
Emily Maynard

Rene

Posted at 12:27 AM on June 11, 2012

I think Emily is a genuine person and good mother. She does not act like a brat, like some people think. Instead she is a responsible mother who knows that one day her daughter will look at the reruns of the show and want to be a good example for her. I hope she finds happiness!

Jim

Posted at 8:58 PM on February 27, 2012

A beautiful woman on the outside that revealed her shallowness repeatedly on her previous run on the show. I seriously thought she may have symptoms of borderline personality disorder. Good luck to any man that marries her.

roberta levett

Posted at 6:13 PM on January 19, 2012

Worst choice ever.

celine

Posted at 2:12 AM on January 19, 2012

I couldn’t be happier. I think she is an inspiring young woman, and I wish her nothing but the bestt. an inspiring having been through such tough times I feel she’ll know what she wants and will fall in love during the show. AS for the comments about Ricki, if you read this article it explains that the filming will be in Charlotte so that Emily can reside with her daughter. I’m sure Ricki will not be meeting every contestant on the show, but only a selected few that are important to Emily. Congratulations to her, and I wish her well on this exciting journey!

LittleMo

Posted at 12:28 AM on January 19, 2012

The Tazmanian Devil would have been a better choice. Brad may not have been the top of the heap but Emily was a selfish, self-centered, “no compromise” spoiled brat that didnt’ deserve the adoration she got the first time around. Brad had issues but Emily wanted everything her way and wasn’t willing to compromise at all. She wanted Brad, and probably every man before and after him, to follow her around like a puppy, doing nothing but doting on her 24/7/365. What a waste and what a thing for Rickie to grow up seeing. Yuck!

Zilla

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 18, 2012

She is such a boring narcissist. I wish her all the media attention following her around 24/7, that she claimed to have hated but clearly misses, that she and her daughter can handle. They really are 0 for 3 as far as getting interesting leads between Ashley, Ben, and now Emily.

guest

Posted at 12:08 PM on January 18, 2012

This news was reported last week by Reality Steve.

c

Posted at 11:38 AM on January 18, 2012

doesn’t she have a kid? she’s gotta be the worst mom ever to keep abandoning her

Katrina

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 18, 2012

This is the best news I’ve heard! She is going to save this entire series. I’m obsessed with her shes the cutest thing ever