'Vampire Diaries' Pics: Elena Dances With Salvatores & Caroline Gets Closer To Klaus

Tue, January 17, 2012 4:27pm EDT by 95 Comments
Courtesy of The CW (3)

aly

Posted at 11:46 PM on February 2, 2012

Im just interested in seeing Caroline and Klaus. Since she can’t be with Tyler cuz he’ll bite her.

Elena, well, she’ll be back and forth for like 5 more seasons. So everyone whose bashing whatever shippers just calm down

Justwow

Posted at 10:10 PM on January 29, 2012

If people don’t want to be bashed on YouTube, maybe they should stop going on a Delena video and preaching how wonderful Stelena is in the comments section and vice versa. What do you think is gonna happen? It’s not Rocket Science.  Seriously, use your brains people.

Helia

Posted at 4:18 AM on January 30, 2012

Exacly! That’s what I am saying!
I swear some people just have no brains! Let it be stelena or delena! Hey people, you really need to separate fiction from reality!

little girl

Posted at 8:59 AM on February 2, 2012

i truly hope elena understands stefan beyond his faulty switch. its not his fault he got played by sexy klaus. he loves her beyond a doubt.STELENA ! if delena were to happen, am gonna stop watching :(

Helia

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 29, 2012

Please please please, stop saying that all se fan are immature. Granted, some of them are completly out of line in their comment, but SOME the DE fans are no better. It goes both ways.
Just like that DE fans who left a comment on one of my favorite video of stelena, saying that “she didn’t understand how people could watch that shit and that the stelena have nothing”
For god’s sake, SOME DE fans have even started to bash on Paul Wesley Oo

But I still respect the DE fans, because I know that all of them are not like that. So please, do the same.

And yes, I know that there is more DE fans than SE fans out there, but it’s not that much, really. The DE fans are just more dynamic than us :) And it’s kind of logic too. Because you, contrary to us, didn’t have two whole seasons of perfect delena.

SlayerBuffy

Posted at 3:59 AM on January 30, 2012

You’re right it does go both ways. I know for a fact SOME Stelena fans also bash Ian Somerhalder through jealousy. Some voted against him at PCA (saw their little comments on Twitter) when it was no fault of Ian’s that Paul was never nominated.
Then there’s the fantasyland peeps who want Nina Dobrev with a married Paul Wesley in real life. Yep, that scandal would do her career wonders! A couple of people wanted to trend “divorce Torrey”. Some of the comments made are disgusting and disrepectful to them and their partners. Maybe the whole fanbase needs to grow up.

Davis

Posted at 4:22 AM on January 30, 2012

You know what? I think that the minority of the fanbase who does all those things (let it be stelena OR delena) is composed of no brains teenagers who have nothing better to do with their life and cannot make the difference between real life and fiction.
Seriously pepople grow up. –‘

Davis

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 29, 2012

You know what guys. I find it very annoying when the DE keep claiming that the SE are all bunch of idiots who have nothing better to do than bash DE fans.
Yes, it is true that SOME SE fans are completly out of line in what they say, but the same goes for the DE fans. It goes both ways. So when I read, “SE fans are soooo immature”, I feel like I want to tear my hair off.
Just like today, I was posting a simpel comment on youtube, saying that i missed the old stefan and that I wanted stelena back. Pretty normal comment right ?
Well, 5 minutes later, I got a response from a DE fan, saying that “I was a complete idiot if I thought that stelena would be back. That Stefan’s an ass who doesn’t care about anybody but himself. That damon was better, hotter blah blah blah”
So yeah…And let’s not forget that SOME DE fans are not only bashing on stefan’s character, but they are now bashing on Paul Wesley.
But I know that it’s just SOME of them, that’s why I still respect DE fans. So please do not make the assumption that ALL stelena are just idiots. Thank you.

And I completly agree with janelle “It’s funny how people always tend to forget that the online ‘fandom’ only accounts for less than 10% of the viewers of TVD. These online polls don’t mean anything”
If you go look in internet, you’ll see that there is nearly as many stelena fandoms, site etc..; as there is Delena’s

Davis

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 29, 2012

That being said, I miss Stelena. :(

Davis

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 29, 2012

Stelena lover

Posted at 9:39 PM on January 28, 2012

STELENA! OMG I honestly cannot wait for this episode I’m so hoping it’s Stefan and Elena!

thayna aprigio

Posted at 5:53 PM on January 28, 2012

Stelena forever and always.

Lisa

Posted at 11:52 PM on January 25, 2012

Yes!Delena forever!!!!

God

Posted at 7:14 AM on January 25, 2012

Let’s be serious Stelena Fans.
Anyway Elena will be with Damon.
Haha just look at the results
Damon & Elena 64.51%
Stefan & Elena 18.3%

janelle

Posted at 1:33 PM on January 27, 2012

It’s funny how people always tend to forget that the online ‘fandom’ only accounts for less than 10% of the viewers of TVD. These online polls don’t mean anything. I’ve seen many Delena shippers claim they make up 80% of the fandom. That statement is extremely inaccurate, as there is no possible way to distinguish that. Use your brains people.

Even the main TVD fansite vampire-diaries.net has less than 10k total members. There are an average of 3 MILLION people who watch the show.

CM

Posted at 7:10 PM on January 27, 2012

Yes, online may indicate only 10% of how viewers feel. But it’s also an indication on how the other 90% may sway. That’s how they gather information for surveys, elections/polls, and most of the time they are spot on.

Olga_wild_ivy

Posted at 6:40 AM on January 25, 2012

STELENA ))))
always and forever)

Tata

Posted at 6:27 PM on January 24, 2012

Stefan and Elena together

Bella

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 24, 2012

DELANA FOREVER!!!

Cam

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 22, 2012

Defenitely Damon and Elena. They look so great together on the dancefloor ;)

But Klaroline is also exciting :D

viktor

Posted at 5:55 AM on January 22, 2012

hi

emily

Posted at 1:42 AM on January 22, 2012

Ok well first of all klaus and caroline arent even a couple and i like her and tyler anyways. Secondly i love damon and elena together and im hoping that they will finally be together cuz im getting sick of the empty promises.

chris

Posted at 7:55 AM on January 21, 2012

LOL at the Stelena stans spamming the comment section but can’t back it up in the actual poll! all that barking and nothing! DE’ers don’t have to do too much talking, we back our ish up! talk is cheap, support your couple and bow out! DELENA FTW!!

Robyn

Posted at 5:38 PM on January 21, 2012

Well said Chris.

I’ve noticed that too. Esp. YT. I don’t go searching for SE videos but I can’t enjoy DE vidoes because the comments section has been poisoned with “Damons’s an ass, SE is epic and she said it will always be Stefan”.

One PW/SE fan who has multiple accounts calls Damon a child molester, rapist and murderer then turns on Ian who is only acting out a script. He poisons most DE videos. It makes the fandom look childish and pathetic.

Cam

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 22, 2012

Haha, you’re right! Its kinda funny actually ;)

Damon

Posted at 5:42 AM on January 21, 2012

OMGosh Stelena fans R U kidding me?? Delena have had one lousy dance and one lousy mutual kiss in two and a half seasons and U R complaining and spreading hate in forums over the internet. Seriously??
Bring on DEx next season, then the playing field will be even. Game on.

Emma

Posted at 7:28 PM on January 20, 2012

I think everyone forgets that the Damon/Elena/Stefan storyline is about a LOVE TRIANGLE.

As an independent young person, I’m growing tired of the notion that Elena is owned by, and is the possession of a 17 year old school boy (Stefan).

If the writers don’t drop this idea, then we will never see a proper triangle. All they do is drag and tease until one day we can’t be bothered anymore. Sorry for the rant.

stacy

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 20, 2012

After last episode i am pissed i do not like this stephan or the direction they are taking him. damon and elena is boring now. i liked damon when he was bad..after all stephan has done for his brother and elena. its because of damon he is in this mess and his life is ruin. i dont blame him for feeling betrayed knowing what his brother and ex. girlfriend did…hope elena comes to her senses. TEAM STELENA

Yuri

Posted at 6:23 PM on January 20, 2012

Stelena…I’m beyond tired of Damon.

NICOLE

Posted at 2:34 PM on January 19, 2012

DAMON AND ELENA this IS PEOPLE CHOICE!

Dennie

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 19, 2012

Stelena!♥
-fansite-dobrev.blog.cz

joyyi

Posted at 9:41 AM on January 19, 2012

stelena forever

lucy

Posted at 9:06 AM on January 19, 2012

oh no stelena scene again ! i hate that scenes they are sooooo boring !!! i can’t wait to see DELENA !!!