'Vampire Diaries' Pics: Elena Dances With Salvatores & Caroline Gets Closer To Klaus

Tue, January 17, 2012 4:27pm EDT by 95 Comments
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Indhira

Posted at 2:50 PM on February 23, 2012

this polls always show DE as the major ship lol. yeah im not gonna lie is a huge ship, but so is stelena. Ratings show it, not this BS polls. and also i bet klaroline has more shippers than any other ship right now cuz they dont have a DE and SE war like the other two. i dont even believe in this polls anymore lol

Victor

Posted at 2:11 AM on February 20, 2012

Hi, I have a poerlbm. I got the mission the ominous stone, part 2 yesterday, but I am really kept in the dark of where can I find a shovel?Without it I can’t end the mission, please help)

Dimaz

Posted at 9:29 AM on February 18, 2012

I had this in my hands at the larirby recently but decided not to get it that day. I’ve been looking forward to this series. Glad you liked the first volume. Great review! :)

Stelena Lover

Posted at 4:13 AM on February 12, 2012

haha, it’s funny because actually the ratings were really high! haha, i love how these articles are so bias! Not!

Claire

Posted at 9:46 PM on February 3, 2012

I’m not sure I’m even interested in watching episode 14 anymore. Someone needs to put a muzzle on Ian Somerhalder in interviews. His negativity is a real downer. It’s fiction not real life, he should know Delena has a large fanbase. Good luck with the ratings dude! Really stupid!