Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's PDA & Joke-Filled Disney Date — All The Details

Tue, January 17, 2012 6:48pm EDT by 27 Comments
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez Kissing

An eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were ‘completely enamored’ with each other at Disneyland Jan. 16

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez spent Martin Luther King Day at Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif. yesterday and HollywoodLife.com has all the details of their precious Jamba Juice run at Downtown Disney.

“Justin and Selena were kissing and having a wonderful time,” an eyewitness at the smoothie hot spot tells us. “They were laughing and joking with each other.”

The source says Justin, 17, and Selena, 19, weren’t there longer than 15 minutes, but their love was obvious.

“They were completely enamored with each other, more than anyone else,” the insider dishes.

We love that Justin and Selena joke around so much, but always take time for a smooch. Do YOU think they will last?

Reporting by Russ Weakland

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber’s Secret Obsession Revealed
  2. Justin Bieber Wants You To See This — Wedding Party Dancing To ‘Baby’
  3. Justin Bieber To Collaborate With Carlos Santana

sha50

Posted at 4:37 AM on April 13, 2012

They are ment to be together. Love them!;-)

angelita

Posted at 10:49 PM on February 10, 2012

I think that justin bieber And selena gomez. They are so cute together I love them sooooooooooooooo much I am a number 1 fan.I will love to meet justin and selena gomez. I love selena and justin bieber’s new hair. I love it. Lol…………………

Charles

Posted at 4:43 AM on January 31, 2012

I think they should break up Selena gomez deserves someone better than beaver

mildred segarra

Posted at 7:40 PM on January 29, 2012

They are cute.

Lilly

Posted at 9:58 AM on January 28, 2012

I think Justin should be sexy with Selena . And I think Selena should kiss
R

Amy

Posted at 1:54 AM on January 28, 2012

selena is a very luky girl to have bieber

Amy

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 28, 2012

selena is a very luky girl to have justin i wish i where her. i really like his new hair cut his look’s so cute and i am a bieber fan but i’m not crazy for him.

abigail

Posted at 9:52 AM on January 22, 2012

there all over each other they hardly give each other time to breath i feel its too exagerated as a mata of fact they aint the first jeez!

ashley

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 21, 2012

if justin beiber sees this he should be upset because would he rather have selena gomez with all the gossip or his fans with the life and fun selena has the love and the fans have the fame!!!! I really dont care what justin beiber does but when i went to his concert he was so much diffrent but now its selena abd justin and all that crap and gossip!

Erin

Posted at 10:36 AM on January 20, 2012

they are really cute together……..even if I would rather be the one kissin jb. But its kinda funny how they are like all matchy matchy, like they are both wearing the same hat and they both have scarves and hoodies on. IDK but I think its a little bit weird.

Yu Lee

Posted at 9:35 PM on January 19, 2012

KISSING UP AGAINST THE FRIDGE – HOW COOL !

LOL

Myra

Posted at 1:05 PM on January 19, 2012

Selena and Justin are the cutiest couple ever! I wish all couples would have this love.
They have a lot to learn, but I believe this little cute couple will last…
Justin< don't mess it up by cheating.
Selena< u keep being the sweet girl you are.

daniel

Posted at 11:53 AM on January 28, 2012

Is selena gomez going to have sex with justin bieber or break up. Becasue i want to have sex with her.

Selenator

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 18, 2012

SELENA!!!! Where’s your hand!!!!!!

Kathy

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 18, 2012

I seen a bigger picture of this, and she is holding a disney bag!! Her hand isnt where you think it is… lol

Mary gaugertoday is National Nothing Day. Finally, a day devoted to doing nothing! It may be harder tha

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 18, 2012

Please please pull up your pants u r better than this stupid trend do it and see how many follow you u r a great roll model and parents would love u more if that is possible

Babs

Posted at 8:51 AM on January 18, 2012

Just wish he would pull his britches up and quit trying to look like a hip-hop artist!

jelena4life

Posted at 3:31 AM on January 18, 2012

selena ur totally awesome
justin ur totally awessome as well
selena please come to the land of the kiwi’s noone like u does!
taylor did but u should to cos YOUR WAY MORE AWESOMER THEN HER!!!!
JB DID U SHOULD TOO!

jelena4life

Posted at 3:28 AM on January 18, 2012

first off selena i love you you and justin r hot together!

an this seems it’l last for ages

goo on ya!

jenny

Posted at 12:56 AM on January 18, 2012

Sadly..but yes I think they will last forever!!:/

lucy

Posted at 12:32 AM on January 18, 2012

why do they have to be so love crazy everywhere they go? Obviously they still are in a puppy love stage. Justin, i know your amazingly talented but i think selena loves the fact you spoil her. Your fans are going to slowly disappear knowing your in love and have tattoos. Please tighten up boo. :) ill be your nxt blessing because.. SELENA IS TEMPORARY!

ISupportJDB

Posted at 8:46 PM on January 17, 2012

These two always make me smile. =)
Hey Hollywoodlife. Ever get tired of ‘Gather’ ripping off your news articles?

javi

Posted at 8:29 PM on January 17, 2012

wow she’s grabbing his balls look at her arms and justin’s pants are low way too low get a room you two

mariam

Posted at 8:23 PM on January 17, 2012

I think they are wonderful couple. And I’m sure that they have true love! =)

Anika

Posted at 7:44 PM on January 17, 2012

I am the biggest fan of them both but I hate when they are together that’s not all I hate is there are kissing in the middle of my favorite place

ashlee...

Posted at 7:21 PM on January 17, 2012

iLoveee them so0 mucH…!!! justin is my Celeb crush…and selena is my idoL they are so0 dameee cute togther and iLovee justin new hair<3 NEVER say NEVER…!!!!

ashlee...

Posted at 7:17 PM on January 17, 2012

iLoveee them…so00 mucH.. iLovee justin new hair…it matches minee..hehe ima a fann all the way<3 iLovee them togther<3