'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Arrested Again: Facing 165 Days Behind Bars, Says Attorney

Tue, January 17, 2012 2:00pm EST by 15 Comments
Courtesy of the Brunswick County Sheriff's Dept.

Elle

Posted at 4:07 PM on February 22, 2012

I know what its like to be a teen mom, I know how hard it is, but come on jenelle how is a guy more important than your son. Grow up leave the guy whos doing nothing good for you and realize the only man you need in your life is your son.

J.W

Posted at 6:39 PM on February 5, 2012

Jenelle Evans is so pathetic. You can’t even watch your own kid for an hour while your mom goes and pays bills. Really? You’re obsessing over some loser (keefer the loser reefer smoker) Perfect couple! Both loser pot head. I hope you never get your kid back. You need to go to jail for a long time.

Lakisha Nicole M.

Posted at 11:58 AM on February 4, 2012

Hi jenelle
Do you live in wilson I live in a grow home went 6 girls they yelling back very to she very get is haer to live went people who do like me
so from you need a friends.can you side went me your be my best friends.from you need a haed to crying out let what you from you from
What to talk you can own call me from you need lething my Lakisha Nicole M.give you me number get 2523635186 I”m and nice the is look from a new friends. A my not crazy a my not stupit hope you would call me yell back yo ou can from me at facebook.com your my yaerbook.com

Sharon green

Posted at 2:10 AM on February 1, 2012

What kind of moron is Jenelle? Sitting & whining about not being able to smoke dope! She is beyond an idiot, and the loser Kiefer is a lazy leach. Does she have a brain in her head?? Get a grip & grow up. Thank god, her mom, who is a screaming psycho as well, has her child, even though she is as pathetic as Jenelle. That little boy doesn’t have a chance & is the only victim in all of this. God bless his little soul.

lilbaby

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 31, 2012

I fell so sad for that little boy its a shame that his mom is so out of control…that girl only cares about her self and her so called boyfriend…i dont understand how a mom can choose a guy over a child.i give credit to barbara who stepted up and is taking care of her grandchild…

lilbug

Posted at 10:53 AM on January 29, 2012

Clearly, this young lady needs psychiatric help. Her mom should have recognized this long before now and gotten her help. She is extremely self centered, immature and incapable of taking proper care of herself and her own actions, let alone a child, and she will continue on this path until she seeks help.

I think if there is another option for her baby than with her mom, that should be considered. Her mom is controlling and domineering and opinonated and instead of being a support for her, she is an instigator, adding fuel to an already impossible situation.

Jaymi

Posted at 11:48 PM on January 18, 2012

Jenelle is a complete waste of life! The way she treats her mother is horrible!! She doesn’t care about anyone other than herself and that numbnut Kieffer! The deserve each other! Pure dee trash! Worthless cunt!

Abby

Posted at 1:25 AM on January 18, 2012

This is truly sad.This girl is lost like amber portwood and i dont think she will ever change.That poor beautiful little boy jace.At least he has barbara.It’s pretty sad that she can’t turn it around for her son.He should be her priority.He did not ask to come into this world

Shelly

Posted at 3:00 PM on January 17, 2012

I thought the media was still talking about the arrest from earlier this month…didn’t know she was arrested AGAIN for doing basically the same thing as she did before. The judge should send her to jail for the full term. Janelle needs tough love.

gbtw

Posted at 3:46 PM on January 17, 2012

i agree. clearly she isn’t going to “get it” or take it seriously until she’s behind bars for awhile. this type of self-centered idiotic behavior and fighting makes me so angry. did she think these girls weren’t going to tattle on her, and what exactly does she expect to accomplish with these petty girl fights? doesn’t she have more important things to distract her from this stuff? i really just don’t get it- but clearly, she needs to be in jail b/c it’s probably the only thing that will speak to her. no cameras, no internet infamy, just shitting on a toilet with no privacy next to the place she has to sleep. if she wants to act like garbage, she should be treated like garbage.

Ashley

Posted at 2:52 PM on January 17, 2012

well is 10x better than being arrested for mariguana possession

gbtw

Posted at 3:47 PM on January 17, 2012

um, really? you consider this progress? or are you just pointing out another of her mistakes?

Julie

Posted at 9:11 AM on January 17, 2012

Get ready prison here she comes! Jenelle is one of those people like my baby brothers who just don’t get it and she want get it until she does time in prison and it is gonna happen. If she is in clear violation twice while on probation maybe she will get house arrest but I can’t see that working eaither but it is possible. I don’t know how she ever expects to get back baby Jace because the way it is looking now i is not gonna happen.

amber

Posted at 9:08 AM on January 17, 2012

thats just sad, she need’s to grow up, her mom needs to get custody of jace, jenelle is aa sad excuse for a female mother

gbtw

Posted at 1:07 PM on January 17, 2012

agreed. i don’t know about her mom being a good choice for jace, but jenelle is clearly an immature out of control child who doesn’t know how to control herself and put the needs or the interests of her child ahead of her own. i don’t know what she did, but clearly, she wasn’t thinking about keeping herself out of jail so that she could take care of her child. really makes me mad what these selfish children/moms do to their children. no amount of public scorn seems to affect jenelle- she just continues to act like a piece of garbage.