Wilmer hit the HBO Golden Globes Party solo but remained faithful to his girl. Find out what went down inside — only HollywoodLife.com has the EXCLUSIVE scoop!
Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama were said to have split recently, but he has come out to deny it. It seems like he’s keeping true to his girl, as HollywoodLife.com was at the party and has all of the EXCLUSIVE details!
Wilmer, 31, was partying it up the HBO Golden Globes Party at the Beverly Hilton on Jan. 15, and we can report that while Demi, 19, was not there, he didn’t spend ANY time flirting with other girls. He’s so faithful!
As for why Demi was a no show? We know she’s been busy working recently, and we love how she’s her own woman!
Also spotted at the party:
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban showed up early on and seemed happy to mingle for a bit. However, after doing a lap and getting accosted at nearly every turn, they left.
- Kate Winslet also made an appearance at the party with her boyfriend, Ned Rocknroll. They said hello to some people and sat down at a table together, holding hands. She seemed madly in love with him.
- Lindsay Lohan walked in at 12:15 a.m., did a lap with her male friends and left within five minutes. She went with an old Hollywood glamour look and seemed fairly disinterested with everything around her. She wasn’t drinking.
- Julie Bowen and John Stamos caught up together for a bit when she first walked in.
Do YOU think Wilmer and Demi will get married, HollywoodLifers?
– Reporting By Kirstin Benson, Written By William Earl
- Demi Lovato Vs. Kristen Stewart: Whose Knotted Updo Do You Like Best?
- Demi Lovato People’s Choice Awards 2012: She Wears Two Sexy Dresses
- Demi Lovato’s Sexy People’s Choice Awards Cleavage — PICS