Wilmer Valderrama Parties Without Demi Lovato After Golden Globes

Mon, January 16, 2012 12:24pm EDT by 8 Comments
Demi Lovato Wilmer Valderrama

true

Posted at 11:57 PM on January 24, 2012

I don’t even know what a 31 year old its looking with a 19 year old, she’s too young for him & they both need to find people their own age.

Misty

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 22, 2012

Yeah i agree I Ike her with joe! :) but…idk about this new guy “WV” sooo ehh u never know, but still I pick joe out of the guys she did date, rumored to date & etc…

jEmI!!!! :D

Gary B

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 20, 2012

I will tell you this, just because WV was no flirting at the GOLDEN GLOBES party. does not mean he is not cheating. Celeb cheaers do heir cheating away from events ha had he press around. How do you think Ashton cheated in Demi Moore with 100 women?

you know

Posted at 6:38 AM on January 19, 2012

Not a fan of Willte V. I think that they are broken up. We all know he is just using her to get more famous. She is the next big thing. He is nice looking. I think she could do way better than him.

Skyler

Posted at 8:42 AM on January 17, 2012

I don’t think they will get married I don’t think they will last long but I luv my dems so tht is all tht matters

max

Posted at 11:30 PM on January 16, 2012

they are not going to get married, far from it! he’s WAY to old for demi & i think she should date sumone her own age or stay single for awhile then find someone who’s going to treat her right.

rebecca

Posted at 6:15 PM on January 16, 2012

Heck no!!!! Not a chance in hell will they get married honey! She’s her own person and deserves a better man! LIKE JOE ADAM FREAKING JONAS!

LOL

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 16, 2012

They broke up she’s not his “girl”…