Selena Gomez Tweets She Has A New Best Friend

Mon, January 16, 2012 2:38pm EDT by 9 Comments
Selena Gomez Twitter

Selena took to Twitter to tell her over 9 million followers that she has a new best friend and it wasn’t Demi Lovato, Taylor Swift or her beau Justin Bieber — can you guess who it was?

Selena Gomez‘ best friends have some major competition! The actress turned popstar tweeted about her new BFF and even posted a picture.

It’s her dog Baylor — how adorable! “A mans best friend?” Selena tweeted. “More like a girls best friend!”

Selena and her puppy are usually inseparable, she even lets him eat at the table with her! We’re so glad she’s back in LA so she can spend plenty of time with her pup, hopefully Justin isn’t too jealous!

— Chloe Melas

More Selena:

1. Selena Gomez Tweets A Pic Of Her New Purple & Blue Highlights
  2. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Will Marry & Have A Lifetime Of Happiness, Says Expert
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Romantic Date At P.F. Chang’s — All The Details

iman

Posted at 6:00 AM on February 11, 2012

hi selena gomez why you didn,t answer to my email.i am worry about you.because i love i cant live without you.i wish you be happy for ever.my star

iman

Posted at 3:03 PM on January 29, 2012

hi again slena gomez.i am iranian boy.i have all your song.you are in my dream. iam far from you.but i come for you.

iman

Posted at 3:00 PM on January 29, 2012

hi selena gomez .you are always in front of my eyes.you are always in my sleep.i love you.you are my star.i cant live without you.you are my love for ever

ads

Posted at 6:17 AM on January 21, 2012

Baylor cuz is BIEBER+TAYLOR! :D

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 17, 2012

O WOW! THIS WAS SOO SHOCKING. big deal ok her best friend is a dog so what! everyone knows the saying a dogs a man or womens best friend.

Amelia

Posted at 8:25 AM on January 17, 2012

Oh selena and her pup baylor look so cute together

Lora

Posted at 4:35 PM on January 16, 2012

I love selena gomez

Kayleen

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 16, 2012

Awwwww big fan of jelena but Selena and her pup look soooo cute together puppy love

KK

Posted at 3:00 PM on January 16, 2012

Very nice Selena. Good one I was thinking it would be a pet…. How old his he I mean I have like 10 dogs and 1 looks just like him though her name is Bailly ☺ have a good one with ur BFF