Kris Humphries Never Stood A Chance Versus The Kardashian Family — So Obvious

Mon, January 16, 2012 12:55pm EST by 27 Comments

Kim finally called a spade a spade in last night’s, Jan. 15th episode of ‘Kourtney & Kim Take New York.’ She told her sister Khloe that she was choosing her Kardashian family over her husband, Kris.

Future husbands of Kim Kardashian beware! You will NEVER hold a candle to Kim’s sisters and mother. After three weeks of increasing Kris-bashing on the show, Kim finally admitted a ton of what we all suspected.

She confessed to Khloe that “I’ve been so focused on my relationship with Kris that I let my relationships with my family slide and that’s not how I want to be,”she admitted contritely. “I let my own personal issues and relationship get in the way of my relationship with my family.”

Loading video...

She blamed her focus on her marriage for her dogged refusal to apologize to Khloe for calling her an ” an evil ugly little ugly troll ” — though I couldn’t quite get the connection.

She also dumped on her marriage for turning her basically into a miserable b**ch, after Scott Disick confronted her about having an ongoing bad attitude.

“You’re pissed off at the world for no good reason,” Scott pointed out to Kim after she turned her back on Khloe who was desperate to hear an apology. “You used to be warmer than you are now. You’ve grown to be colder than you are now.”

Kim had clearly been humorless and ill-tempered with everyone including Kris ever since she returned from Dubai, where she had confessed to her mother that her marriage to Kris wasn’t all that she had hoped for.

Now she confessed to us and the cameras: “Scott’s right — I’ve been in a horrible mood ever since I got to New York. I feel so lost. I don’t know how I’ve gotten to this point.”

What she’s clearly trying to tell us is that she’s desperate to get the weight of Kris and her marriage off her back ASAP. She finally apologizes to Khloe for her nasty words.

“I’m so unhappy in my life and I’m taking it out on everyone. I don’t like who I am in this marriage. I don’t like who I am to him and I don’t like who I am to myself. In my gut and my heart is telling me that I did this too fast and I didn’t know what I was doing. I got caught up in the fairytale of it, I’m so embarrassed,” she admitted to Khloe.

To her credit, Khloe tries to caution Kim not to act too rashly. “Being in love and a marriage isn’t all rainbows and bunnies. You get annoyed with each other and want to kill each other all the time,” she tells Kim who looks completely unswayed.

We know already that Kris is a goner. That’s when Kim makes her family speech. She’s much more upset that she’s ignored her family than that she’s failed at creating a loving marriage.

Despite her saying that she’s “focused” too much on her relationship with Kris, we know she’s barely spent time with him. She went on a “sister’s weekend” without him, then left for almost a week in Dubai. Previous to that, Kris found living with Kourtney, Scott and Mason SO disruptive that he fled home to Minnesota.

She also had found plenty of time to hang with BFF Jonathan Cheban and not Kris.

Meanwhile, Kris isn’t Mr. Supersensitivity either, telling her he doesn’t want to get involved in her dispute with Khloe. Kim complains that “this is obviously weighing on me. I go to Kris and he totally dismisses it. I don’t have anyone to vent to or talk to,” she claims.

But really, Kim. This would be a no-win situation for Kris. If he stepped in and counseled you to keep standing up to Khloe who he “hates” and who “hates” him, you’d end up angry at some time with him over that. You’d accuse Kim of dividing your family.

Kris just seems completely confused by his increasingly cold wife. Who can blame him? #1) He’s a guy. #2) He went from a TV wedding to a TV reality show. #3) He married into a super-tight clan and had to live with them. #4) He’s a guy.

It’s so obvious that Kris is out of his depth and that Kim knows exactly where her loyalties lie — her sisters and family, and NO husband is going to come between them.

Sayanara Kris!

– Bonnie Fuller

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

M

Posted at 1:45 PM on January 31, 2012

i think we’ve had enough of all of this.

Leonard Hall

Posted at 12:48 AM on January 23, 2012

i started watching the kardashions a couple years ago, and i really like the show, i have never seen a bigger set of balls on any man, some of the topics and the cammeras followering the whole family around constantly,but this mess with her divorce has forced people to take sides, so here i am taking sides, anyone that dont like the kardashions are mostly women and its because the whole family is beautiful, and its not there fault it comes from there mother who is a beautiful woman herself, way to go bruce, but hey i can be angered beyond approach when i hear someone dog Kim, its not her fault she is beautiful, and if any of us were in her shoes we would do the same, and if anyone has been watching the kardashions since kim married the dummest human being on earth, but he treats her like a stuffed animal and Kris Humphries came from the same mold as Archie Bunker, for the youngsters out there look this name up and Humphries picture is there, he is the biggest jerk that i have ever seen,and would love to be the one that tells him so, but stop blaming kim for the divorce, one day or 100 years a divorce is one of the worst experiences anyone can have, so stop acting like 72 days is the worst sin there is, the guy is a jerk he treats her like crap and needs to give her a divorce and leave her and her family alone, and for chris Humpheries to act like he never knew anything about her previous marriage,or sex tape, he went onto the internet and searched any and everything he could find about her, and he wanted a futhure after basketball but after he got there he realized living in front of the cammeras was more that he could watch kim do. anyway i think your great kim i hate what your going through and wish i could help, but i can offer you refuge if you ever need to get away, chris Humphries is a jerk and i would love to tell him so.

linda

Posted at 3:26 AM on February 6, 2012

You need to learn to spell.before you are allowed to call Kris dumb. He was dumb to be Kim’s pawn. She isn’t beautiful. She is fat.

Harriet

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 21, 2012

I have no vested interest in Kris but I believe that the thing with Kris and Khloe was a plan right from the beginning. IMHO it was a put up deal planned between Kim and Khloe. This family is like poison and the wedding was a publicity stunt to bring in big bucks. They never have enough money or enough face-time. The thing was bogus from the beginning. In the long run, Kris is fortunate to be out of the situation. Kim reminds me a lot of Paula Dean who is also a phony – hiding her diabetes, cooking meals that can kill you, and now three years after the diagnosis tells us that she is the representative for good living with diabetes. Phony marriage/phony hiding illness. Give me a break.

deon

Posted at 11:24 AM on January 21, 2012

Kris had every opportunity w/her family. He was included n the Bora Bora trip. Scott went out of his way to warn him about being obnoxious to people. He was inclided n a lot of thing. Khloe saw right tjrough him from day one. Kim even defended him. After they got married he really started bcoming rude and a bully to her friends and family. Why should kim give up everything for him? He tried to get comtrol ovwr her by hurting her relationships with other people. U dont see lamar treating people like that. Kris had one intention and that was building his bank account on Kim. If she took him to dubai, he would have so rude & such a bully he would have ruined her.trip.

ava

Posted at 12:17 PM on January 31, 2012

Helloooo, of course it’s much easier for Lamar!! HE DOES NOT HAVE TO LIVE WITH HER WHOLE FAMILY. If Kris and Kim were able to just get a place by themselves away for a while, I’m sure they’d have been able to work on it, and he’d have been more likeable (but that’s not the way Kim wanted it, she didn’t even want to do marriage counseling = so lame!)

lmond00

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 17, 2012

Love you always Bonnie! Once again to the point. It’s so incredulous that Kim doesn’t see what the public is seeing. she is much more concerned with herself and if she can put as much energy into her family relationships and BFF’s why not spend equal time with the hubby. He was cleary unhappy when his wife left for Dubai. KH “Can I go with you?” Kourtney answered for Kim while Kim just smiled trying to change the subject. “No” Like what is that about? The nerve of her to keep wearing the ring as well too. Marriage counseling was not an option for Kimmie. She gave up after she said I do. On the other hand I wonder if some of the stuff Kris does really did get to her like have you noticed that when he has a plate of food he digs in with his fingers and not a fork or knife? Woah. I guess that the kid still in him. Anywhoo Team Humphries.

Extra Extra

Posted at 5:03 AM on January 17, 2012

Kris didn’t stand a chance because Kim set him up! She set him up with the fraudulent wedding sham, by having him live with Kourtney and Scott, By not making time for him, by allowing her family and friends bash him!!! Kris Humphries said it best during their wedding special, he stated, “you will know if you found the right woman when she shows you how supportive and patient she is with you”…. Kris Humphries fell in love with a trashy wh*re!! A fame wh*re, that is just like her mother. A money hungry wh*re! Kim’s father is turning in his grave right now but only because his daughter’s ended up just like their mother!!!…. All Prostitutes!!!

Marge

Posted at 4:26 AM on January 17, 2012

Hello Dear,
What I saw on the show was a repetitive disrespect of the Kardashian to their man especially if they are out of job. The only person that being respected in the clan is Lamar who has a great career, great money and a great prenuptial agreement. I want to see when Lamar become unemployed and no money if he will be treated like before.Kris Jenner is the manager of everything who know how to prove other people wrong when they attack them like the so called Kim voluntering for doing work for the community, what a facade.
That is correct the more I watch the show the more I learn about the Kardashian and the more I dislike them. I believe that they are suing the people boycotting them. They like to sue anyone who wants to say negative things about them, even the lady who looks like Kim and want to make money because of her looks was also sued right? Wow what a fame hungry family. Kris Jenner is scared that Kim will get pregnant because it might be the end of them being famous. Kris Jenner encourages Khloe to be pregnant but not Kim the whore of the family.If I were Jonathan I will stay away from this family. They are not really your friend. You need to wake up.Kris Humfrey was the victim of this family. If he is not unemployed I do not think there will be a divorce. Khloe is the big mouthpiece of the family. And Kris Jenner pretending to be a nice Mom is using her children to stay famous.

Gee

Posted at 12:27 AM on January 17, 2012

Simply Kim is jealous of what lamar and Khloe have and she tried o upstage them…it backfired…

Bonnie

Posted at 9:51 PM on January 16, 2012

Totally fake!! This whole family are media whores and they want attention anyway they can get it!!! They are obviously not comfortable with who they are and have to have the approval of other people to survive. They are very shallow and have no idea what life is about. Kris H has been given a get of out of jail free card free. These peoples 15 minutes is almost up.

Shelly

Posted at 9:18 PM on January 16, 2012

Since we found out the entire wedding/divorce was fake and the KKTNY show this season is basically ANOTHER over the top fake show the Kardashians are trying to push down our throats to make us believe Kim was really into this marriage and Kris was the bad guy. Kris never had a chance because he believed the grifters and thought he was part of the family. They sucked him in. Yes, he was naive but so were all the people who tuned in to see the wedding thinking it was real.

Now we see how Kris H was NEVER going to be part of the Kardashian family. He was used to play out a fantasy that Kim had and he fell for it hook, line and sinker. After the fairytale was complete(by having the wedding) Kris was no longer needed. Kris H was in a sense a “country boy” who was easily fooled by a beautiful woman and the glitz and glamour of her lifestyle.

You would think somewhere along the line Kris H would wonder why Kim would want to hook up with him especially since they had nothing in common. Anyone with common sense could see Kris was not her type. I guess he thought he hit the jackpot. Poor baby. lol

You see Reggie Bush didn’t fall for her BS.

TRUTH

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 16, 2012

If I told my bf that his ‘messy’ closet was causing me anxiety and he had to straighten it up and I was sick of doing it for him, seriously, that will be the end of our 3 year relationship! What’s up with this controlling stonefaced b__ch!
The more I watch this show, the more disgusted I become with the Kardashian clan. I honestly feel sorry for Humphries even more. Sad that Kim’s family is at the center of her small world, she basically has no intention of leaving the ‘nest’.
I agree with the article, Humphries never had a chance at having a real relationship with Kim, ever. The show last night speaks volumes to any guy crazy enough to date her.

Carla beal

Posted at 4:56 PM on January 16, 2012

Kris never stood a chance ! Why is he being booed ? Really Kim is the one who wanted this fairy tale wedding with 3 dresses !! Kim is the most Shallow person ever !! Kris was on track when he said to her your materialistic when she list a diamond earring in the ocean !! Think God Kris found it Kim probably would have had a hit out on him ! Plain and simple Kim’s a Nasty Whore who ran off to Reggie Bush !! Good luck Kris best thing you ever did

Anonymous

Posted at 4:41 PM on January 16, 2012

Go to boycottkim.com and sign the petition to remove the brands, reality show and everything kim k. Help us reach one million signatures.

Fay

Posted at 2:06 PM on January 16, 2012

come on guys do you really think that Kris stand a chance? He hates Khloe (the best Kardashian sister for that matter). He simple has no respect for Kim and have no behavior nor self control. He is still a child stuck in a great body. He say anything that comes to his mouth and don’t care who it is hurting. Look how Lamar treat Khloe like a princess Kim deserve that too. Family first all the time.

caroline

Posted at 5:41 PM on January 16, 2012

Kim enough of self-defense here on KUWTK we saw on your laptop how you and your mom with your ‘sisters checking out this website so im sure u post comments too . I do really hope that your show will be cancelled and you ll get cold shower on yourself to realise that faking doesnt always pay off if you used to live with thinking that “fake it till you make it” well congrats to your parents and all ppl who teached u that.Grow up!!

Marge

Posted at 4:30 AM on January 17, 2012

wake up my friend. Did you see how they disrespect their man and wants to show the world how perfect the ladies are.You watch after they read about all your comments Kris Jenner will do something to prove us all wrong. But nothing will change our mind.

marge

Posted at 4:43 AM on January 17, 2012

Wake up. Humfrey needs to hate Khloe she accused Humfrey of using her sister Wow is that how popular they are. What Khloe did was totally wrong. She is very disrespectful.By watching the show I can see where Humfrey is coming from. This guy has a sincere heart. And the Kardashian has a devious heart.The kardashian were the one who does not have respect for Humfrey. They put a snake in his room that was unacceptable even you say it is a joke. We know your heart kardashian you guys cannot fool us.

Fay

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 16, 2012

come on guys do you really think that Kris stand a chance? He hates Khole (the best Kardashian sister for that matter). He simple has no respect for Kim and have no behavior nor self control. He is still a child stuck in a great body. He say anything that comes to his mouth and don’t care who it is hurting. Look how Lamar treat Khole like a princess Kim deserve that too. Family first all the time.

kimmie

Posted at 1:47 PM on January 16, 2012

I have actually STOPPED watching Kourtney & Kim Take New York nearly three weeks ago because I didn’t like how Kim Kardashian neglected her responsibility as a wife to her Husband, Kris Humphries. I didn’t like how she was acting so Cold towards her Husband as if she was ready to get out of the marriage after she got what she wanted which was her childhood dream of having a Fairy Tale Wedding. She seemed often a bit annoyed by her Husband, Kris Humphries and she didn’t seem like she was in tune to her (New) Husband, Kris Humphries. That was a complete turn off for me.

I now watch (“The ATLANTA HOUSE WIVES) because it is more REAL and they are NOT fake. I actually watch my New Reality TV favorite on BRAVO TV Channel on Sundays.

Not to mention, I understand that Kim Kardashian estranged Sister-In-Law “Kaela is going to actually make her first debut on CW Channel TV Reality Show as a over-size Model which actually AIRS tomorrow, January 17, 2012. And now sources are starting to actually call the HUMPHRIES, “KEEPING UP WIITH THE HUMPHRIES. Thanks to the popular HUnk NBA Basketball Player, Kris Humphries has really helped out his sister, Kaela Humphries with her career as a up coming Model.

In addition, FORBES recent magazine now anticipates that KRIS HUMPHRIES brand will do better than Kim Kardashian brand. Well, that certainly sounds about right because the general public has actually started moving on from the Kardashians and Kim Kardashian; and it really started after that (Fake) Fairy Tale Wedding, and Kim filing for a divorce after ONLY being married for (72) days. That and more updated scandals about the Kardashians is all just a bit TOO much for the general public to respect their brand anymore.

MaryE

Posted at 2:22 PM on January 16, 2012

You are so right and I feel the same. Any of the Real Housewives is better then that spoiled brat Kim!

uos_spo6

Posted at 1:13 PM on January 16, 2012

..which is exactly why no man with any degree of self respect should want anything to do with her. Obviously she’s not ready to be married if she really thinks her family is supposed to come before her own marriage, um, thats what a marriage is, starting your own family.

These people are making America collectively more moronic.

Sammie

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 16, 2012

Come on guys. You’re being too hard on Kim. Just because Bruce walked her down the aisle does not mean the bride left her nucleus family, the one she’s been in since birth. That was Bruce’s rare chance to get a few seconds in Kim’s life, because unlike Kris H., Bruce knows his place.

Diddley

Posted at 5:00 PM on January 16, 2012

Um, yes it does.

When you marry someone, THEY become your nucleus family. Kim’s priorities are WAY off if she puts her sisters and mom before her husband.

No wonder her marriage didn’t last, it wasn’t important to her.

And Kris doesn’t know his place? He’s her husband, he should hold the highest in her life.

marge

Posted at 4:34 AM on January 17, 2012

She will not because Kris Humfrey was unemployed. The Kardashian will just respect you if you have the money and fame. Show them the money……. Look at Lamar he is well respected. Money talks with the Kardashian. Very SSSSADDDD

taylor

Posted at 5:24 PM on January 16, 2012

You’re kidding us, right? There’s nothing wrong with being close to your family, but when you get married, your spouse becomes the more important one. To put it another way, your relationship with your family and spouse are different. Kim is OWNED by her mother…so the person she marrys also has to marry MOM (figuratively speaking). And since she is the main cash cow, she hasn’t had time to grow/mature in a normal way. In addition to being ruled by momager, the money has ruled her life. It’s sad, but true. As for Kris, he is a young man who needed a few more years of maturity. What baffles me most about Kris Humphries is that Kim is a popular person who has been in the limelight for a few years and he didn’t do his homework. So many things that he found out after they were married was common knowledge. But to his credit, he was not about all the hype, pomp and glitter that is the Kardashian family. He should be EXTREMELY happy that he is not involved anymore.