Kris Humphries Reveals How He's Coping With Kim Kardashian Split

Mon, January 16, 2012 4:19pm EDT by 6 Comments
Kris Humphries Divorce

Sonsyez

Posted at 5:52 AM on January 25, 2012

Kim is a slot…. I love Kris Humphrey a lot….. Khloe u better don’t joke with ur Precious Jewel Lamar…. I could take over if u misbehav…. I Love Lamar with all my Life… I will do anything to have him….

ken

Posted at 11:30 PM on January 17, 2012

It’s just really sad! I pray for all parties involved because one may never know how deeply the other is hurting!! REMINDER that Kris is receiving all of the backlash..

**& Reality TV my butt we’ll never know what’s real and what’s not!! Do I think Kris is a lil immature yes, but does he deserve to be treated less than human HELL NO!! All this booing at games is just “re-darn-diculous”!! I pray he keeps his sanity during this rough chapter in his life.. As for Kim she ought to be ashamed, she wants her decision to divorce Kris to be justified by “others” and she’s certainly seeking approval from folks who do not matter.. I hope that she has a heart and don’t totally play this man during the last 2 episodes.. & Kris (if you ever read this) when you find your new Lady please take it slow and dismiss how they compare her to your ex!! Love conquers ALL!!

Wow didn’t realize how much I’ve been affected!!

kimmie

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 16, 2012

I think Kris Humphries will start to feel a little relief when the Kourtney & Kim Take New York season finale will end on January 29, 2012. Kris Humphries is certainly looking forward to the last season finale of his life being actually played with these (Fake) and No talented Kardashian people. And Kim Kardashian just Needs to go somewhere and get a clue and grow-up because she clearly did Not act like a grown mature 31 year old woman. For instance, she can Not think for herself, nor make mature decisions on her own. She is suppose to sit down and talk things over with her Husband; especially when the deciding factor was about should I keep my maiden name, or should I put down Kimberly Noel Kardashian-Humphries on my marriage license?, and should I get off of the birth control pills?, and or should I raise our child in California or in Minnesota?, and or should I move where my (Husband) is playing basketball with his (New) NBA team?

Folks, I am sorry, but Mr. Kris Humphries clearly did Not marry a mature grown woman. She is clearly incapable of Not making mature, sound decisions and she neglected her important role as a wife by not sitting down and talking and working through some things with her Husband, Kris Humphries; instead she chose to do something very unsound, abnormal and irresponsible and irrational by filing a quickie divorce without consulting her (New) Husband, Kris Humphries.

In addition, I am sure that Mr, Kris Humphries broken heart will finally heal soon, and hopefully he will learn to have a better judgement of character, and check these young ladies out by investigating them, and finding out about their character first before getting involved with them because he clearly knew about Kim Kardashian Dark and Troubled controversial past with her Sex Tape with Ray J and everything else. Anyway, Good luck Mr. Humphries in being more selective next time which we are ALL sure that you will certainly be, right?

TRUTH

Posted at 10:10 PM on January 16, 2012

I believe he was without a doubt railroaded. I just do not believe he intentionally signed up to play the villian on the show. It was called Kim’s fairy tale wedding. Not Kim and Kris’ fairy tale wedding. That’s what it turned out the be, a fantasy. It was all about Kim.

Damned shame this whole mess is affecting his professional career.

Journey

Posted at 8:26 PM on January 16, 2012

I think Kris needs to hold his head high. He got suckered into the whole Kardashian mess and it was just horrible for him. He is a professional athlete and a decent person unlike Kim and her family.

princess21

Posted at 6:14 PM on January 16, 2012

I know that 100% that kim redited kktny that should not be allowed at all.she is a fraud and fake kim K