'Bachelor' Recap: Shawntel Newton Crashes Ben Flajnik's Cocktail Party

Mon, January 16, 2012 10:09pm EST by 6 Comments
Ben Flajnik

Sercan

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 15, 2012

Holy hell, girl, you’ve done it again! I still don’t watch the show, but I do read these recaps like it’s chucrh. My boss spoiled this one. I was laughing out loud at work and she asked what I was reading, so I told her. And she goes, Oh, is this the one where she quits the show for her job? And I was like, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SPOILING IT FOR ME wait I don’t actually care about the show.

Kay

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 21, 2012

I find it funny that some of the women think shawntel is just a reject from a previous bachelor show and she is should go home because no one wants her. Lol what does that make Ben? He was a reject too. And yet they are falling for him. Stupid

sam

Posted at 11:44 AM on January 17, 2012

geez, shawntel was just a producer stunt to keep watching. dont know why everyone is hating on this girl without even knowing her, but she was really sweet on brad’s season, doesnt seem to be manipulative, and ben led her on before the season started so its natural for her to want to see if they have a shot, just like every other girl there. except they actually had a real life conversation before being on the show, which is more realistic than i can say for all the bitches in the house whove never so much as had his phone number.
those girls need to calm the fuck down. if he likes her more, bullet dodged for you, right? or would you rather have your precious bachelor ending and then have ben find out that some other girl out there was better for him after the fact and waste your life and emotions for 3 months?

MorrowRosanna

Posted at 7:33 AM on January 17, 2012

my buddy’s mom makes $85 an hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for 6 months but last month her pay was $7422 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this web site…makecash16.com

Suzanne

Posted at 2:08 AM on January 17, 2012

You have earned our respect tonight Ben. We celebrated our 46th wedding anniversary tonight and had to get home after our date to see what drama would unfold on the show. You did not let us down, but we hope you will kick Courtney and Blakley to the curb next week. They are not there for the right reason. We were glad you chose to send Shawntel home, she did not belong. Good Luck in your search, hope you make a good choice.

Tricia

Posted at 12:43 AM on January 17, 2012

Go home shawntel! Geeze. Unbelievable. I guess after 16 seadons people need a twist to keep watching. Its silly though. Sending home girls before then producers allow a newby. Weird. Just make shawntel the next bachelorette. I used to like shawntel, enough to possible have my son meet her since we live near her in Chico, but after this forget it. No devious chicks for him! Go home Shawntel!!!!!