Michelle Obama: I'm Done Having Kids

Sun, January 15, 2012 4:49pm EDT by 9 Comments

Don’t expect a Barack Jr. — The first lady says there definitely will not be any more kids in the White House!

Michelle Obama announced that she and Barack don’t have any baby plans in a new interview with Gayle King for CBS, but the first lady also had a shocking reveal — Sasha and Malia are totally embarrassed by their parents!

The Obama family lives their life in the spotlight, but Michelle shared the behind-the-scenes details of family life in the White House.

“We absolutely live in a bubble,” Michelle said. “So I have to keep my kids on track to do things that we would do as if we weren’t here. Whether it’s vacation or camp or taking a trip we would normally take. It’s letting them get outside of the bubble, to get them to a place. That’s so important and I fight for that, for them.”

Michelle says she’s so impressed at how the girls handle life on public display: “And they handle this stuff with grace, they don’t complain. They’re always doing service.”

The girls don’t complain about life on display, but, like all kids, they find their parents totally embarrassing. “They don’t really want us to come up to school,” she revealed. “Because especially the president. Because when he comes for parent-teacher conference, it’s a motorcade. The other day Malia was like, ‘Oh no, is dad coming? Is he bringing all those cars? Really it’s like the other day I think they almost hit my teacher.'”

But as much as Michelle loves the girls, don’t expect another tot on the way.

“There’ll be no other children in the White House,” she revealed. “I can officially make that announcement here. Put the mic up. You heard it here first.”

Do YOU think Michelle and Barack should have another baby, HollywoodLifers?

More from the Obamas:

1. The Kardashians Are Shocked President Obama Doesn’t Like His Kids Watching Their Show!
  2. President Barack Vs. The Kardashians– Why He Won’t Let His Daughters Watch!
  3. Michelle Obama Gives Malia & Sasha Dating Advice! How Cute!

personalized mms

Posted at 2:19 PM on June 9, 2012

Magnificent issues altogether, you simply received a logo new reader. What might you recommend about your publish that you made a few days ago? Any sure?

Bielizna Damska

Posted at 5:10 PM on May 29, 2012

I feel that is one of the most significant info for me. And i am satisfied reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is actually great : D. Excellent task, cheers

one full week of backlinks

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 25, 2012

Thank you, I have recently been looking for information approximately this topic for a long time and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure in regards to the supply?|What i don’t realize is in truth how you are not actually a lot more well-appreciated than you might be now. You are very intelligent.

TS3MusicBot Linux

Posted at 6:20 PM on May 14, 2012

Magnificent beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a weblog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered vivid transparent idea

my website

Posted at 8:17 AM on May 13, 2012

Thanks for another excellent post. The place else could anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal way of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I’m on the search for such info.

Marie

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 17, 2012

Isn’t Michelle Obama in her 50’s? Why and how would she have more kids? –‘

Thomas

Posted at 9:22 AM on January 16, 2012

Why would a reporter even ask a 48 year old woman about having another baby?

karen prosniewski

Posted at 7:49 PM on January 15, 2012

I’m embarresed too of these two-hopefully we’ll b done seeing them- the kids r stuck with them!

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 7:11 PM on January 15, 2012

Kids this our rescue! Correct education is very important.