Katy Perry Wants Russell Brand Back — They're Reuniting In L.A.

Sun, January 15, 2012 3:50pm EDT by 8 Comments
Katy Perry Divorce

c

Posted at 12:00 PM on January 16, 2012

i feel like they need to at least try to make it work

Terice

Posted at 7:09 PM on January 15, 2012

awww!!!!!!! yay.. they’re getting bacck togetherr i luv them so much.. all these negative comments are stupid I love Katy and Russle together and yes she loves him because of his personality not his looks

stephanie

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 15, 2012

OOMG!!!! they went out travie and katy.. I was telling my sister the other day that they would totally make a cute couple my sister thinks so too. but I think Russel and katy would make a better couple my opinion she doesnt like him for his looks like other celbrities do she just likes his personality and I love Katy Perry!!!!!!!!

macy

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 15, 2012

that is soooo mean taylor swift is ugly tho.. but russle is too old for her. and I’m sick and tired of hollywood couples divorcing its so annoyingggg. Katy would look kte with Travie mccoy her ex.. :)

zenae

Posted at 6:46 PM on January 15, 2012

Russle Brannd is ugly af’ like serioulsy why does Katy want a guy like him shes is very pretty…. He’s stupid he doesnt want a gorgeous gurrl like her, and I think hes really gay, that faggot needs to go find a chick that looks ugly like him my example: Tyalor Swift

susan

Posted at 6:43 PM on January 15, 2012

There kind of cute together , well thats what I think, katy SHOULD go get her man bacck.

kylie

Posted at 6:40 PM on January 15, 2012

Katy should find a better man then him if he doesnt wnat her then why fight for him?

Louis

Posted at 5:14 PM on January 15, 2012

I love comback stories like this but why should she want to return to that weirdo.