Kate Winslet Leads The 2012 Golden Globes Winners — Full List

Sun, January 15, 2012 9:29pm EDT by 30 Comments
Golden Globes 2012 Winners

srilanka news

Posted at 3:37 AM on May 3, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I believe I’d never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me. I’m taking a look forward to your next publish, I’ll try to get the grasp of it!

Go Movies

Posted at 10:04 AM on April 9, 2012

Nice info. In my viewpoint a film is not a martial arts film just for the reason that it has a few martial arts in it.

womens black leather bomber jacket

Posted at 6:33 AM on April 7, 2012

Very nice post. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I’ve really loved surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing for your feed and I’m hoping you write once more very soon!

sanaz

Posted at 5:27 AM on February 19, 2012

salam i am irannan and i am very proud for Seprasion and we are so happy.

Marthana

Posted at 6:21 AM on January 31, 2012

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions websites

Most people are not aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites

The site that has the best deals is saveonbuy cøm

I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know. I do know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

Sina

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 26, 2012

What about “A Separation” by “Asghar Farhadu” from Iran? I couldn’t find his name in this list. I’m Iranian and “Farhadi” is the honor of Iran nowadays.

RL

Posted at 8:32 PM on January 22, 2012

Please, the Golden Globes?! Awarded by the Hollywood foreign press???!!
They are the equivalent of USA Today or US magazine in the world of so-called journalism. They would nominate a turnip if it had the right PR machine behind it and its agent knew his/her way around the LA party circuit.
GET REAL!!!

R L

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 22, 2012

Response to the person who thinks there ought to be more nominees in the various categories: that is the worst possible idea. Since the Oscars now have ten nominees for Best Picture, that means that any winner may win by a tiny margin, totally unrepresentable of either the critical or popular opinion of the film. ANd, the motion picture academy once again shows its inconsistency if not hypocrisy: If you are going to nominate ten films for best picture consideration, why not ten actors in each of the four acting categories, and ten directors, etc? What we need is fewer, better nominees in every category: four would be ideal (NO EXCEPTIONS), and require absolutely rigorous standards of judgement on acting, directing, etc. Oops, I forgot, we’re moving in the exact opposite direct, i.e., forward NO STANDARDS whatsoever. Well, the next time you complain about the awards, ask yourself what has happened to your own critical standards.

shibley182

Posted at 10:21 PM on January 18, 2012

WTF…Cranston looses to Grammer…WTF

amr

Posted at 1:40 PM on January 18, 2012

but what about the persian (Iran) video who win the golden globes?

sanaz

Posted at 5:36 AM on February 19, 2012

beacuse sepration is so professional,plz u see again…by the way i am Iranan!!!!!!

Barbra

Posted at 5:35 AM on January 17, 2012

i love idris elba.hot guy congrats

nafas

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 16, 2012

I am iranian and I’m so so so happy about ‘the separate’.it is such a honor for my people and i’m so proud of dear ‘asghar farhadi’ we love you and your film so much .thank u and god bless u.

patrocchi

Posted at 2:15 PM on January 16, 2012

Did they name a winner of the Cecil B. DeMille Award last night, which is the Golden Globe’s “lifetime achievement” award? Just curious.

Ryan Peterson

Posted at 6:30 PM on January 19, 2012

Yeah Morgan freeman

pak

Posted at 12:54 PM on January 16, 2012

Madonna’s speech was the worst. Calling her win, “MY movie, MY movie, MY movie” over and over again. Not at all gracious and completely self-involved.

Marissa

Posted at 12:18 PM on January 16, 2012

A HUGE congratulations to ‘The Artist’. I went in thinking it would be a rather boring experience. Man, was I proven wrong.

Marthana

Posted at 7:04 AM on January 16, 2012

I buy almost everything exceþt food and clothing from online auctions websites

Most þeoþle are not aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they can get from online auction sites

The site that has the best deals is dealsroofcøm
I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is all legit.

How they can sell gift cards, laþtoþs, ćameras, and all kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don’t know I do know that I bought my son an iÞad there for less than $100 and my husband a $250 Low gift cards for 48

Why would I even think about shoþþing anyþlace else?

Alexis

Posted at 5:00 AM on January 16, 2012

I think DiCaprio must have pissed someone off high up in the academy years ago and is STILL paying for it.. From his roles in J.Edgar, The Aviator, Marvin’s Room, etc.. The guy has SERIOUS talent.. what’s the deal?? Clooney, REALLY!? The guy doesn’t know how to act without swiveling his head around like he’s imitating Michael J.Fox but bc he’s ‘safe’ he gets it?? Would love to see Clooney on some of DiCaprio’s challenging roles..actually make him work for the over-paid checks he receives. Just saying.. Loyal to DiCaprio since Boys Life..

Ryan Peterson

Posted at 6:33 PM on January 19, 2012

Yeah he has talent but j Edgar was one of the most boring movies of the year.

brandy

Posted at 2:14 AM on January 16, 2012

Sons of anarch should win more awards which means the show needs more nominations..that show is fantastic one of the best shows on TV if not the best and it needs to be recognized…

keekee

Posted at 1:36 AM on January 16, 2012

I didn’t see any of those shows or movies. Can somebody please buy me a tv ?

jen

Posted at 12:31 AM on January 16, 2012

Should have been:

Leonardo DiCaprio, J. Edgar
Midnight In Paris
Woody Allen, Midnight In Paris

diane

Posted at 11:31 PM on January 15, 2012

Congrats to Jessica Lange! Probably THE best character on AHS! Already having withdraws! Hppefully she will stay with the show!

James

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 15, 2012

I thought the awards sucked as usual.

T

Posted at 11:18 PM on January 15, 2012

I thought Leo deserved it… Although I was ruiting for Fassbender… Was surprised that Clooney won as great as he is…

Mike

Posted at 10:58 PM on January 15, 2012

The Descendants? Really? Clooney over D Caprio? Really?

sandy

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 15, 2012

Uhhhhh yeah. Love them both but why not??

Mike