Angelina Jolie Is Scary Skinny At The Golden Globes

Sun, January 15, 2012 10:45pm EDT by 68 Comments

Angelina, are you eating? You did not look healthy while presenting at the Jan. 15 Golden Globe Awards!

Angelina Jolie, 36, stunned in her champagne one-shoulder Atelier Versace gown on the Golden Globe red carpet, but that wasn’t the only thing that turned heads. It was also how scary SKINNY she looked!

Not only did her waist look incredibly tiny, but her arms looked like toothpicks! She looked absolutely emancipated with her protruding collarbones. We’re worried about Angie’s weight.

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Do you think Angie looked too skinny at the Golden Globes? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Golden Globes News

1. The 2012 Golden Globes Winners — Full List
  2. Giuliana Rancic Looks Incredible On The Golden Globes Red Carpet
  3. Angelina Jolie, Charlize Theron & More — Golden Globes 2012 Red Carpet Pics

Me

Posted at 6:54 PM on December 22, 2012

I am sorry, skinny doesn’t necessarily mean beautiful. In Angelina’s case is scary and quite ugly…Sorry for what she is doing to herself. She is obsessed with being skinny and even her comments on other actresses – “…she is fat” prove it. She has a mental problem. What I don’t understand is how the people who love her don’t seem to help her overcome this horrible obsession!

Mr. Crabs

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 27, 2012

She is a beautiful woman. But, she is clearly on a downward spiral with the weight loss. Anorexia is dangerous. If not stopped, it reaches a point of no return. My niece was very ill with it as a teen. Thankfully, she received counseling and is in excellent health in her 20’s.

Tomandjerry

Posted at 12:25 AM on February 27, 2012

THE WORD IS EMACIATED. USE CORRCECT GRAMMAR YOU IDIOTS.

Me

Posted at 7:00 PM on December 22, 2012

Be more tolerant. May be English is not primary language for this person, may be English is the 3rd language just like it is for me:)

MsRoyal

Posted at 11:15 PM on February 26, 2012

I agree with you Sally. Not a good look on her. Arms way too skinny…yuck!

Sally

Posted at 10:36 PM on February 26, 2012

Anglina Jolie looks terrible! She appears underweight and unhealthy. Does she really think she looks good? I thought maybe she has cancer.

Dari

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 31, 2012

I think you meant ‘emaciated’ not ‘emancipated’.

ratna

Posted at 9:40 PM on January 30, 2012

Drastic weight loss like this is indicative of either depression or stress. As a mum myself, energy is undoubtedly my strength. Well-balanced diet and exercise with sufficient rest will maintain that. Why can’t Angelina or Bratt understand that! They are educated , right.

Sasha

Posted at 9:17 PM on January 29, 2012

TO ALL YOU ANGIE HATERS – jealousy is a sickness, get well soon! XO

Zara

Posted at 4:07 AM on March 1, 2012

Are you mad?

Sasha

Posted at 9:13 PM on January 29, 2012

You’re all delusional. Angelina Jolie is absolutely stunning. Her and Brad are the most gorgeous couple and if you disagree, I question your sanity. No one tops Angie, she always steals the show! XO loves

Guest

Posted at 1:25 AM on February 25, 2012

Sorry, not a hater & I know they all get plastic surgery, but nowhere near as much as Jolie. Indisputable that Jolie has more implants and injectables in her face alone (never mind the rest of her), and had/has more procedures done, than Cher has in total. Jolie is a running joke among the small group of physicians who cater to biggest celebs,etc.I am privvy to this group, believe me or not, doesnt matter- still true..None of them consider her beautiful, believe me or not- still true. Jolie is often discussed because of the techniques used & the finess of all the work done .She has been discussed recently because her relatively recent midface mini-lift did not turn out well and has undergone corrections. Several. You would not believe what she’s had done, how much she’s had/has done, and how often. I’m just as tired of hearing about her face work as I am of fans denying it. Really wish I could give you details, but wont despite anonymity here. You serously would be amazed. Believe me or not, still true.
The only thing that gets to me personally is her weight problem and the concommitant vein bulging. Theres a ton of jokes in the same circle about how she would make a great living anatomy model for med students now that she wears her cardiovascular system on the outside. Truth.
Many, many problems this woman has, at least physically. I will not comment on her character or mental status as I have not spent nearly enough time with her so it would be grossly unfair, mean.
I do commend the mostly excellent surgical and dermatalogical work.
Let me leave it at this: It took and still is taking constant work to make good lemonade out of a lemon. Whatever makes her happy, its her business. But she cannot be compared to other beautiful actresses because Jolies medical interventions exceed by far even Hollywood standards.
Again, makes no difference what you believe. The above is stil absolutely true.

Chris

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 3, 2012

Have you ever heard of HIPAA or patient privacy? You work in an area where you have access to information, and no matter how you discuss it at work (although that’s another problem), you shouldn’t be blasting it to the world. If Ms Jolie sees or hears about this, you and your physicians could be in for a very big lawsuit, and you would deserve it.

kripik

Posted at 2:31 AM on September 9, 2012

I am egree with you Sasha

Nally

Posted at 10:21 PM on May 4, 2013

She is a walking skeleton, nothing like a real woman have to look. It’s not normal, don’t defend her. She looks horribly old,scary and ill. She can’t starve herself like that, she forgot that she’s 38 years old, not 20 anymore. She has to eat.

TINA

Posted at 10:09 PM on January 19, 2012

On Television she looked very ill and her arms are way too thin. I thought Television was suppose to add a couple of pounds? Imagine what she looks like in real life? Lets be real – she must be on drugs again – there is no way any normal human being can have this much energy and look this ill without taking something to sustain them…

colby smith

Posted at 2:30 PM on January 19, 2012

you mean, “emaciated” not “emancipated”

Sasha

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 29, 2012

You’re on one doe.

betty

Posted at 11:21 PM on January 18, 2012

Skinny is beautiful. I don’t see skinny people sick but I see alot of fat people very sick.So Jolie very lucky. I wish I skinny like her. I want Jolie body. She so beautiful

Neil

Posted at 3:34 PM on January 18, 2012

First, am a big fan of hers and I too thought her arms looked disturbingly skinny but….
Second, her face or her head are not that long. Therefor I claim this pic to be photo-shopped and therefor the article is tainted and worthless.

Feed me

Posted at 10:42 PM on January 17, 2012

Christ, if this is what living a lie with Brad Pitt does to you, then quite frankly Jen had a lucky escape. Compare the way they both look now. Jen is vibrant, dazzling and smoking hot in Horrible Bosses, but Angie… Need I say more?

sthomas

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 17, 2012

Emancipated?!!!! Really??? Check your definitions before you author an article! I believe you meant ‘emaciated.’

Caro

Posted at 4:51 PM on January 18, 2012

Damn u autocorrect! : p

Rose

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 17, 2012

You just had to say something ugly about Jolie to take the attention off Aniston who didn’t get the engagement ring for Christmas from that ugly, cheating live-in boyfriend of hers. She didn’t show up at the Golden Globes because she can’t face Bradley Cooper, Gerard Butler and all the guys who dumped her. Worst of all be forced to look at what Brad really wanted in life that she wouldn’t give him and that he now has. How jealous the Aniston fans were seeing Brad and Angie so happy.

Sasha

Posted at 9:13 PM on January 29, 2012

I agree I am sooooooooooo TEAM ANGELINA. Jen is a loser. Brad and Angie are so gorgeous together! Stunning.

Angel

Posted at 5:08 PM on January 17, 2012

Angie,
Eat something. You know a real man like a little bit of meat.
Eat, eat, eat!

Singleton William

Posted at 7:34 AM on January 17, 2012

my neighbor’s mother makes $78/hour on the internet. She has been without work for 8 months but last month her paycheck was $7535 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this site…makecash16.com

Julie

Posted at 4:03 AM on January 17, 2012

She looks completely unnatural!

Julie

Posted at 4:00 AM on January 17, 2012

I watched the Golden Globes and her arms really did look like this picture. She looks emaciated, and thinner than she usually is. Although she may be a naturally thin woman this is going way too far.

May

Posted at 6:28 AM on January 17, 2012

Agreed. I came here actually by google-ing her specifically after seeing her at the GG. I’ve never seen her arms this bony before, I was worried she actually might be ill, and white is suppose to make you appear larger! Yikes. Angie we love ya! Please look after your health.

Sasha

Posted at 9:14 PM on January 29, 2012

You are seriously delusional.

Lin

Posted at 12:14 AM on January 17, 2012

I have seen several other photos of Angelina taken at the Golden Globes and the one above for this article has obviously been altered to make her appear much thinner than she is right now. This is NOT a true picture of what she really looks like. Shame on whoever posted this fake picture.

Sasha

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 29, 2012

I agree. Angie is amazing! The most gorgeous woman, and she has the most amazing heart. Anyone who criticizes her is delusional

Laura

Posted at 10:53 PM on January 16, 2012

She looks skinny and the head looks enormous and all the body is as skeleton OMG

Caroline

Posted at 9:53 PM on January 16, 2012

i think it’s sad how some of her fans are so into this woman that they can’t see reality and admit that she looks way too skinny, for Christ sakes this woman looks SICK.

trish

Posted at 2:11 AM on February 26, 2012

I totally agree with you. No one is naturally that thin, everyone has some degree of muscle tone no matter how thin they are. There is no muscle tone, and in Tomb Raider she was had the perfect build. At no time in the past before Brad was Angie that slim. There is no way that any one who loses that much weight is healthy enough. Morning sickness does not cause a lot of weight loss, some are not haters or jealous, just speaking the truth.

julie

Posted at 9:22 PM on January 16, 2012

i think she looks great! she looked better than pretty much anyone there. Yes shes skinny, but i think she knows when its not healthy and when it is. She looked fanominal!!

olena

Posted at 12:56 PM on January 17, 2012

No way,, she is on drug again

liezl

Posted at 10:37 PM on January 22, 2012

nope she’s not on drug but rather she’s pregnant thats why she’s skinny……having prob with ,morning sickness i guess

alw

Posted at 6:15 PM on January 16, 2012

no one comment on the ladies or men that’s overweight. the correct word is slim not skinny. all the discussion that have been discuss about kids been bullying,i see where they get it from-adults