'The Twilight Saga' May Expand To More Movies & A TV Show

Sat, January 14, 2012 3:50pm EDT by 37 Comments
Twilight TV Show

lalala

Posted at 10:33 AM on January 17, 2012

well, if they did the movies from someone else’s point of view it may be interesting, i like the beginning of the book midnight sun, that’s total different as the other twilight books, some parts are the same, and the other ones are soo diffrent and so i think that film could be a good one.. (and maybe the other movies also) but hey lets first wait if they are really planning it, and the actors wanna do another movie, before we all get excited, i would like to see another one, but the story from the books has ended, so it would be a little weird.. i’m for it, but i’m also against it.. because i would love it if the story would continue.. but not with different actors, because than it’s not twilight anymore.

Dee

Posted at 7:07 PM on January 16, 2012

Oh, please not a continuation of Bella and Edward’s story! I’m sorry, but no one cares about them frolicking through the woods nakedly everyday. And besides, Kristen, Robert, and Taylor wouldn’t sign on to that crap. Please no Twilight TV show.

Bella

Posted at 2:47 PM on January 16, 2012

IHOPEE THEY DO ITT IMA BE INLOVE <3 TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY <3

whiteajk

Posted at 2:20 PM on January 16, 2012

No just no i’m a fan and i think this idea is very bad.

Sarmo

Posted at 6:58 AM on January 16, 2012

Twilight is Edwards&Bellas story and it is done. I am not interested in what would happen with Jacob and Renesmee. Yet do not forget how poor were previous Twilight sagas adaptations on screen – they nearly lost all magic from books.

bri

Posted at 9:59 PM on January 15, 2012

A TV show is the worst idea I’ve ever heard to be honest. More movies, sure that would be great, as long as Stephanie Meyer was up for it and basically wrote the scrips. For example, It would be great to see what potential the relationship between Jacob and Renesmee has. As long as it’s the same actors. I obviously couldn’t see the franchise going well if they continued without Rob and Kristen.

kalei

Posted at 5:22 PM on January 15, 2012

I hope for more follow up movies. I don’t know about TV. If the same actors and actresses are used than awesome but if they change the original actors for any future shows then forget it.

Carly

Posted at 12:28 PM on January 15, 2012

I love Twilight, but I don’t like the idea. The Saga ends in Breaking Dawn. There is no another book! I can’t imagine another finally! Will Bella and edward break up? I doubt that K-Stew wants to play as bella again. Maybe, RPatzz w accept! They wanna other roles! I DON’T WANNA MORE TWILIGHT! BECAUSE I’M SURE THAT PATTINSON AND STEWART WON’T ACCEPT AGAIN! THEY HAVE BIG PROJECTS TO PLAY AGAIN AS BELLA AND EDWARD SO NO MORE PLEASE.

Leeza ^_^

Posted at 12:15 PM on January 15, 2012

honestly, yeah. more movies would be great. as long as the books come first, & Robert & Kristen keep their roles as Edward & Bella. as well as the rest of the cast. & idk if this is necessarily a good idea, but i would love to see a TV show of Rob & Kristen’s actual life together. i know they wouldn’t do that because they’re super private about their romance. but a Jersey Shore type TV show with the Twilight Saga cast, would be ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. i would watch EVERY episode of that. lmfao

mouse

Posted at 11:02 AM on January 15, 2012

As a fan who is slowly losing interest in Twilight, I would hate to see a TV show. The only extra movies the film company could justify adding to the series would be any about the characters lives before becoming a vampire eg: Carlisle and Jasper, but I have no fear in saying that I’m sure none of the original actors would continue in these roles, they’ve boosted their careers, they don’t really need to do more.

yuri

Posted at 10:26 AM on January 15, 2012

I love twilight movies and I would like to see more but only if robert and kristen play as edward and bella other than that I won’t watch it….it happens everytme they change the cast in movies they just ruin it :(

von

Posted at 1:56 PM on January 15, 2012

i absolutely agree with u yuri!!!

Kelley

Posted at 8:51 AM on January 15, 2012

OHMIGOSH!!! I reallly hope they doo!! :D

poom

Posted at 6:40 AM on January 15, 2012

What u think. Ummm YEAHHHHHHH

Von

Posted at 2:30 AM on January 15, 2012

I would absolutely want some more twilight movies and for stephanie meyer to finish midnight sun and turn that into a movie as well but as much as i love the twilight saga the tv show part is going a little to far!! Dont you guys think?!?! We want to be able to miss something not to get sick of it!!

Von

Posted at 2:19 AM on January 15, 2012

I would absolutely want some more twilight movies and for stephanie finish midnight sun and turn that into a movie as well but as much as i love the twilight saga the tv show part is going a little to far!! Dont you guys think?!?! We want to be able to miss something not to get sick of it!!

Kayla

Posted at 1:11 AM on January 15, 2012

Ya, I watch all the movies, read and re-read the books, and I know all the trivia (basically i’m a TwiHard, but i don’t have any posters or cardboard cutouts surprisingly). It doesn’t make sense for someone to put so much energy into something they hate (Toshiko, Johnaya, and others). There are going to be things that people really like and dislike, so if you have nothing nice to say don’t say it at all, duh.

Anyways I would watch it, but it wouldn’t be the same if Kristen and Robert didn’t play Edward and Bella, as well as the rest of the cast. I highly doubt that Kristen and Robert would do a show as they have seemingly moved on from vampires and werewolves. I would watch it if it were about Jacob and Renesmee, but i also doubt that they would do the show and it would take a lot of money for all that CGI stuff for just one episode.

Toshiko

Posted at 9:21 AM on January 15, 2012

Don’t worry, i didn’t have to go out of my way. It was right here and I’m entitled to my opinion just as much as you are. So thanks but no thanks.

Toshiko

Posted at 10:29 PM on January 14, 2012

Geebus, this franchise is like that one roach you keep stepping on and yet when you lift your shoe it’s just fine and runs out from under it.

Johnaya

Posted at 9:01 PM on January 14, 2012

No!! Please for god sakes no

kellysue119

Posted at 8:49 PM on January 14, 2012

Think it would be great 2 have more movies and a tv show …….I’ll be watching.

Kelli

Posted at 8:22 PM on January 14, 2012

well twilight isn’t twilight isn’t literaly over yet because it’s such a huge franchise that half the world loves plus stephanie meyer said that she was gonna finsh midnight sun and there might even be a movie of midnight sun and what about jacob and renesmee there could always be a book/movie. other than that i would love more movies and a tv show but they have to be those same actors and actresses. I LOVE TWILIGHT

Goofy

Posted at 7:13 PM on January 14, 2012

I would love to see more movies, but only with the same actors. However, I wouldn’t like a tv show. I feel that wouldn’t be something I would watch. I am a huge fan. I have all the books, movies, shirts, and accessories, but I don’t think the tv show would be a good idea. That being said, I do want more movies, so the story is continued. I want the books first though, because it should be something that Stephenie Meyer agrees with and comes up with. After all, it is her story to tell. I especially want MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!!! :)

Alyssa

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 14, 2012

If anything I want a book and movie about Nessie and jake a tv show only if it is the same people which I think they r all sick of their characters

barbara

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 14, 2012

Cant imagine anyone else playing Bella or Edward so a tv show wouldnt be the same. Just waiting for Stephenie to finish Midnight Sun

Sophie

Posted at 4:46 PM on January 14, 2012

I love Twilight, but Breaking Dawn seems as a good end, after BD it’s finished… I wouldn’t like it

Breezy

Posted at 6:19 PM on January 14, 2012

i agree with you on this one..as much as i love twilight

chelsea

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 14, 2012

Omg my freakinnn gosh that would be amazing…..i hope so. If they have a tv show that i can watch ive died and gone to heaven…

Kathleen Gourn

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 14, 2012

In light of the annoucement that lionsate is buying summit
the producer of the twilight series we need wait and see
what the direction the newlformed company will