Kim Kardashian Attacks Haters: I Want To 'Correct The Lies'

Sat, January 14, 2012 10:36am EDT by 42 Comments
Kim Kardashian Haters

truthbesaid

Posted at 3:08 AM on January 31, 2012

Welcome To America Where “Sluts” Become Rich & Famous 4 being “Sluts”….

Rhowen

Posted at 12:00 AM on January 21, 2012

If spreading her legs to different men meant working soooooooooo hard… then why do it?

Stephanie

Posted at 5:29 PM on January 21, 2012

What’s wrong with you?

lisa

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 17, 2012

Kim Kardashian is lieing!!!! Tabloids reported in DECEMBER their sales were down, this girl needs to quit saying that business numbers are a lie. She’s deluded. I only know one person who watches the show, and they do it to make fun of her. P.S. she did make money off the wedding!!! And they lied about that. Their lieing ways is what I find gross about the Kardashians. I’m glad I’m not like her, I feel sorry for her, but I’m not going to hand her over any of my honest cash.

c

Posted at 12:26 PM on January 16, 2012

yeah they are crumbling, everyone hates them after the whole ‘fake marriage’ thing blew up

Kelsi

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 15, 2012

Omg…Kim is soooo annoying and bi*chy. She is extremely rude and cruel to Khloe and a complete bi*ch to Kris. They keep trying and trying to make him look like the bad guy and are failing hardcore at it. She’s making herself look more and more like an a*s in every episode. They may as well just cancel this show and put everyone out of their misery. I wish my roommate would find something else to watch on Sunday nights..so sick of this retarded family and their stupid show..

TRUTH

Posted at 2:05 AM on January 15, 2012

Wow, I’d like to know what Kim and her family work extremely hard at. They should have worked extremely hard when they were in school, so sad Kris Jenner did not make education a priority, it really shows. I predict ratings for the show will plumet when Humphries leaves the show soon. No one will care to watch two silly self absorbed lazy b__ches.

hugh jorgan

Posted at 2:05 AM on January 15, 2012

Are you not sick of hearing about a bunch of spoiled girls who could have used a good whipping with a belt when they were children?Oh,by the way,I am a straight male that does not get off on women with bad attitudes

jams

Posted at 9:20 PM on January 14, 2012

All the K’s have lied, fake weddings, affairs, sex tapes, etc. Gee, Kim, I think the media has just called out the truth about all of you.

northernlights

Posted at 3:51 PM on January 14, 2012

If I allowed cameras to view me and the way I live, I would be constantly critisized, no doubt. I would never allow it, not for all the money in the world. They love the spot light, they are truly addicted to being filmed. Kate with all her eight children, after her showed ended, made the comment that they really missed having the camera crews following them around every where they went, she actualy got addicted to the attention. She was exploring new areas in order to get back on tv. These reality people want and crave exposure, being famous at any cost is worth it to them. When I see these people on reality shows, I have to look at thier heart and motivation for wanting thier lives exposed. It boils down to, “look at me, Im wonderful” Watch how good I am at fighting,wearing fancy clothes and jewelry, how beautiful I am, I am stronger smarter and tougher than anyone, Its gotta be a real selfishness to do that. If you want your life exposed to the world you will be ridiculed, put down, envied, hated, laughed at for all your mistakes and so on, they are willing to allow it, their choice. Wow, give me money and fame and I will do anything. sad way to live life. huh?

BS

Posted at 3:36 PM on January 14, 2012

Work extremely hard? um, like how? Does she work behind cubicle all day? Does she has to deal with office politics at what we call “normal office work”? There are people out there that are the 99%, where they are at the edge of bankruptcy and what does these Kardashian get? Free stuff for doing NOTHING.

Life is never fair, we got that. But saying that you work “hard” is not making sense when really 99% of us in this world DOES work hard for every damn penny we earn. Until you HAD deal with REAL office drama, please dont said you work “hard”. Like Barbara Walters said – you DO have NO talent, and dont say you work just liek “the rest of us”>_<

Stephanie

Posted at 5:35 PM on January 21, 2012

Is there something terribly wrong with you?
You think that working behind a cubicle is the ONLY thing that means to work hard?
Sorry just because you didn’t get a good education and ended up with a crumby job doesn’t mean you work harder then everyone else, if you don’t like your job quit, has nothing to do with Kim. And as far as you thinking what you don’t know, think again because guess what? YOU don’t know her no matter what you read hear or if you watch the show you STILL don’t know her or what she does all day so stfu and go back to your cubicle.

Carter

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 30, 2012

Oh my goodness, Stephanie, are you on the Kardashian payroll?? I’m seriously hoping that you aren’t an adult and just a gullible teenager to actually defend this self-absorbed, greedy untalented family. The world is going through a crisis economically, politically and socially so to spend time and energy defending something that is corrupting and dumbing down American society is really sad. You’re in my prayers.

miriam

Posted at 3:59 PM on January 31, 2012

WHO IS THIS MORON?

Katia

Posted at 3:34 PM on January 14, 2012

They made the conscious decision to display their entire lives for the public to view. The karTRAShian family can’t dictate what stories will be printed, whether they are true or false, it comes with the territory with having your LIFE made public. If you don’t like the stories that are being printed then don’t have a reality show based on your life!!! Please, STFU, stop crying, and move on!

Kelsi

Posted at 3:33 PM on January 14, 2012

Keep digging that hole Kim…keep digging..

emeldae

Posted at 5:26 PM on January 14, 2012

Stfu Kim. Sooooo..you are angry with the limelight now? Sorry kimme, we told you along time ago. When you put it out, you cannot take. It back.!!!! Hi baby, it is overrrrr.

s

Posted at 3:32 PM on January 14, 2012

Ride into the sunset Ka-trash. Your days are over. Invest your money wisely, cause we no longer will view your “million dollars in your pocker” shows. We prefer to boycott everything you get involved in here out.

rocko

Posted at 9:57 PM on January 14, 2012

That’s right! Sign the petition at boycottkim.com and go away for ever!!

Northernlights

Posted at 3:26 PM on January 14, 2012

Famous for what? The only thing I know about her and family is they are addicted to posing for cameras. Beyond that, I truly dont know what or why they would be famous. Someone clue me in.

Mel

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 14, 2012

Wow…her and Khloe both on the defensive side lately. The know that there is truth to the reports that’s why they are getting all defensive. Otherwise they usually ignore this kind of stuff. Truth is…they are losing ratings, fans, and before too long they’ll be done-zo! Go away! Nobody likes your pathetic family anymore Kimmie!

Cleo

Posted at 3:02 PM on January 14, 2012

They need to be famous to sell their clothing and jewelry lines. They need to sell their clothing and jewelry lines because Bruce Kardashian, uh, I mean, Jenner is a cross dresser and needs more female clothes. The whole Kardashian gig is to misdirect the public from Brucie and his penchant for Lou Biton shoes.

Shelly

Posted at 2:57 PM on January 14, 2012

The Kardashians have went from being famous to infamous and that is what people will remember.

The last person who should defend them is Kim. No one cares about what she has to say. If it wasn’t for her $10 million dollar wedding and divorcing after 72 days because she just “wasn’t feeling it” the family would still be somewhat liked. Posing is not a job. Get over yourself Kardashians.

haha

Posted at 2:41 PM on January 14, 2012

The Kardashian women have been going down long before the “empire.”

mimi tholsted

Posted at 1:18 PM on January 14, 2012

OKay Let them do what they want to do…
if you dont like them then dont watch them…?
and just let them be – this is their lives and nobody elses!!!…

northernlights

Posted at 3:38 PM on January 14, 2012

You are so right, i beleive the same thing, dont watch them if you dont like them. I am bad and have to admit it. I do not like watching them, it bothers me to hear them talk to mean to each other when they are angry, especialy the cruel words they say to their mom when thay are pissed. All thier posing for pictures etc gags me. So I continue to watch something I hate. Thats my problem not theirs. A question to myself is. I absoluetly cannot stand any of the housewives shows, the constant fighting and ugly glamor, its repulsive, but here I go again, watching shows I hate. Im learning to switch channels.

m.s

Posted at 12:54 PM on January 14, 2012

“Facing adversity”? Your a millionaire. Your a media whore kim, you thrive on attention, pathetic hungry, thirsty trash

Fakest Family in America

Posted at 11:47 AM on January 14, 2012

Reality Tea has a great story on the Kardashians. They try so hard to make the public believe in them and protect their K brand. It they had any talent and weren’t such liars (Barbara Walters words) they wouldn’t have these PR problems. And, it this Kanye West/Kim K sex picture (mediatakeout) comes out and proves that its once again is Kim. Her “career” is OVER!

sharon

Posted at 11:39 AM on January 14, 2012

Used to love them now kind of sickened by them all. Cant help how I feel. They seem like a bunch of rich famous for nothing show offs. Good for them! Im sure they are smiling all the way to the bank. Its just that, so many people are hurting seeing Kim cry over her lost diamond earrings was the last straw for me.I feel like its not a real reality show any more. Im pretty tired of them all.I see my friends struggling just to keep a roof over their heads then tune to see how they blow tons of money on clothes jewels vehicles houses….ect and so on. So I stopped watching the show lol.

LOL

Posted at 11:38 AM on January 14, 2012

Thing is they always threaten to sue & never do & in this case no threat has been made to sue. Why is that. Two sides to everystory so it tells me they can’t because there is some truth to the story. Ratings mean nothing other then people like to watch the train wreck & next lets see the figures for next year when they become avaiable & see if there better or on par. I say they won’t be & the K’s have lost some leverage. People will watch but won’t buy in. NY post is not stupid & neither am I. K”s have great PR trying so smooth all this stuff but its not quite working as they thought it would.. Too many scams & legal issues of there own of accusations against there products & what they try to sell. Remember every runour starts with TRUTH.

Lara

Posted at 11:50 AM on January 14, 2012

“every runour starts with TRUTH” ? this is the stupidest sentence ever. people can say whatever they want, they can make things up. so if i say that you were using drugs in your elementary school, is that based upon the truth? no. so you have no right. every rumor doesn’t starts with truth. people can use their imagination and make up stories. we should trust only to our family, and closest friends. youre so naive.

angie

Posted at 11:08 AM on January 14, 2012

good for you Kim people need to stop hating you guys because of things they read on the internet or in magazines they don’t even know if it’s true or not so good for you for sticking up for yourself and your family

Realist

Posted at 11:06 AM on January 14, 2012

I am not hating but the whole family is over exposed!! I got bored years ago. Kim is a beauty but after seeing her in interviews “lights on and no one is home”. The mom is the ultimate pimp.

Brittany

Posted at 11:16 AM on January 14, 2012

I agree with you they are already famous what more do they want.