Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez's Cute Date At Balboa Park

Sat, January 14, 2012 5:17pm EDT by 20 Comments
Justin Selena Date

lainna

Posted at 7:57 PM on January 28, 2012

i love justin and selena but i dont think that they are a good couple

farie

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 25, 2012

I love Selena as a singer,a girl and… but I believe that Selena and Justin can not be a good couple and you know it is just my idea.

Sydney

Posted at 5:19 PM on January 22, 2012

I AM CRAZZY ABOUT YOU GUYS IM UR NUMBER ONE FAN LLLLOOOOVVVEEEE YYYOOOUUUU

Sydney

Posted at 3:25 PM on January 22, 2012

I’ve have to agree that I was jealous but I love both of them in their single lives and as a couple

Sydney

Posted at 3:22 PM on January 22, 2012

Justin and Selena are the perfect couple!!!!!!! There isn’t a better couple than these guys!!!! :)

destiny hatt

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 17, 2012

I was mad at selena at frist but i want justin to be happy
because if justin happy i happy too.and if selena is rading this hold him tite dont let go you got the best man that i cold ever imangin datting. You are the luckest girl in the world.

jade

Posted at 6:03 PM on January 16, 2012

I love yuo selena………..

Kaimy

Posted at 8:21 AM on January 15, 2012

OMG!!!! Selena n justin will be together for ever their the cutest teenage couple ever love ya u guys :]

ANGLE

Posted at 6:57 AM on January 15, 2012

JB U DID U WL THT U FND AR PRCT GAL U AR ADORABLE & U AR PRCT ECH OTHR I LV U GUYZ AND DNT WRY WT PPL THNK ABT U JST INGRE THM OK!

BRANDON

Posted at 2:58 AM on January 15, 2012

I WONT SELENA GOMEZ TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I AM 16.

FROM BRANDON LOVE U SELENA GOMEZ AND I LOVE UR SHOW

brandon

Posted at 2:56 AM on January 15, 2012

I WONT SELENA GOMEZ TO BE MY GIRLFRIEND I AM 15.

Wht

Posted at 2:27 AM on January 15, 2012

I don’t get it how did Justin touch Selena neck ?!?!

IhAteselenagomez

Posted at 6:54 PM on January 14, 2012

I hate selena. jB can do so much better she’s only with him to boost her popularity and fameand poor boy cant see it!

IhAtejustinbieber

Posted at 7:33 PM on January 14, 2012

I hate justin. sG can do so much better he’s only with her to boost his popularity and fame and poor girl cant see it!

caroline

Posted at 7:36 PM on January 14, 2012

especially that Selena Gomez is in this industry much much longer than Justin Bieber!!Gomez began her acting career at age seven, playing Gianna on Barney & Friends.She later had minor roles in Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over and the TV film Walker, Texas Ranger: Trial By Fire. And than hello Disney! And since 2008 music career so are you kidding me you ugly troll ?
Bieber started to be popular since when 2009 ? after his songs like “Baby” .
So just make your research and know that Selena was popular and had enough big career before Justin showed up she is working on her own name since she was 7 years old so yeah honey since 13 years old she is in that buisness so suck it up.
And she got more well known just because of media attention to her relationship with Justin Bieber. But she doesnt call paps to take shots of her and Justin they both are not fame-whores unlike Kim K. they keep it low key

Kaimy

Posted at 8:27 AM on January 15, 2012

Well maybe Selena hates u to she might not b using him she might love for how he is man
Ur jacked up

None of ur business

Posted at 9:03 AM on January 15, 2012

I always find it funny when it’s obvious that it’s a jealous belieber that’s hating on Selena. Reason being that you act like you know everything about their relationship so you think you have a right to say whether or not they should be together when you obviously don’t. And Im pretty sure that it’s not Selena that you have a problem with, it’s any girl that beiber would date. And what proof do you have that she’s using him? None. How much proof does everyone else have that they are happy together? A lot. Also it’s funny that people who hate on Selena can’t find anything bad to say about her so they go with the ” she’s using him excuse”. Now yes I know you were probably trying to voice your opinion but there’s a difference between that and cyber bullying. And lastly your comment is irrelevant considering Selena and Justin were friends before most of you jealous Beleibers knew his name.

destiny

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 17, 2012

shut up and leave justin alone he a person not a dog

M&M

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 14, 2012

First! — i think they’re so cute together. However, justin needs to seriously pull his pants up. That can’t be comfortable walking around with your pants down that low…

Kaimy

Posted at 8:29 AM on January 15, 2012

Hahahaha well ya u got a point lol