Demi Lovato Voted Best Dressed At People's Choice Awards

Sat, January 14, 2012 11:00am EDT by 20 Comments

Congrats Demi! Over 81,200 of HollywoodLife.com readers voted and they crowned you Best Dressed at the PCAs!

It was a tight style battle for Best Dressed this year. But Demi, you narrowly beat out Miley Cyrus with your 44 % of the vote to her 40 %.

Readers absolutely loved your sexy, figure-flattering peach strapless Marchesa gown. It showed off your beautiful shoulders and decolletage.

Miley– your chic David Koma ivory knee-length dress with a plunging V top covered by netting was also a perfect choice. We also loved how you set the ivory off with sparkly Jimmy Choo pumps.

Congrats Demi for being the biggest People’s Choice Style Star!

– Bonnie Fuller

More People’s Choice:

1. Find Out Who Robert Pattinson Is Sitting Next To At People’s Choice Awards
  2. Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley & More To Attend People’s Choice Awards
  3. Kristen Stewart Was Snubbed At The People’s Choice Awards — Zero Nominations!

giademi lovato

Posted at 4:05 AM on February 20, 2012

i’m so proud of u demi!!!! <3<3<3<3<3

lololol

Posted at 3:25 AM on January 22, 2012

i think that she was the best dressed of all!just my opinion.

LiveLoveLovato

Posted at 12:43 AM on January 19, 2012

of course demi deserve to won… i am a lovatic but im fair.. her dress is stunning…. and what the heck are you guyz saying that demi became famous bcause she went rehab? duh? ITS SO NOT TRUE!! ITS BCAUZE OF HER VOICE AND PERSONALITY!!!that makes her STAND OUT!!!PERIOD.

Miley vs Demi

Posted at 7:29 PM on January 18, 2012

Miley……….’s dress was the beeeessstttttttt love u ok weird

Christina

Posted at 5:43 AM on January 16, 2012

yep,i agree.i’m not a fan of her but i really like the dress :) although i voted for Nina Dobrev.. she is my winner! (:

chelsea

Posted at 3:50 PM on January 15, 2012

I think she looked pretty. But i dont think she was the best dressed. I think it should have went to miley out of all people. But i guess

LILY

Posted at 11:00 AM on January 15, 2012

WTF…..MILEY DRESS WAS MUCH BETTER !!

demiteens

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 16, 2012

mileys? ew gawsh no. mileys dress was ugly tbh

Doug

Posted at 9:13 AM on January 15, 2012

I voted for her because she is the most beautiful woman mine eyes have ever seen. I voted for her because every time I have been to one of her concerts she laid down the law. I voted for her because she corresponds with her fans. I voted for her because when the papparazi is in her face and there is someone in a wheel chair with a poster in their hand she tells the papparazi to back the flip off because she has something important to do then she kneels down to the wheel chair and comes eye to eye with the fan. I voted for her because I am a Lovatic4eva!!!

eli

Posted at 4:38 AM on January 15, 2012

Wowww what a BIG WIN!she only had 4% more than miley!
most of us didnt vote,Sorry demetriaBUT miley was DEFINITELY BEST DRESSED & BEST LOOKING OF THE NIGHT!

Betch pleazzz

Posted at 10:43 PM on January 14, 2012

I never notice that you can vote on this. I think Miss Miley Cyrus was the best dressed. Stunning girl.

mileyfan

Posted at 3:49 PM on January 14, 2012

Why didn’t I know people were voting for this?

lui

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 14, 2012

she deserve it,i love you demi you were the queen

NOT A HATER!

Posted at 2:59 PM on January 14, 2012

I feel like Demi got famous for going to rehab! It´s like she has fans but most of the people that vote for her and buy her album, just feel sorry for her! Its sad but true!

lexi

Posted at 9:29 PM on January 15, 2012

first i don’t think demi was best dressed miley was but demi a good second and second of all demi was famous before she went to rehab okay, first she did barney, the as the bell rings, camp rock 1 and 2, sonny with a chance, princess protection program, guest starred on grey’s anatomy and plus put out 3 amazing album and been on alot of tour so how the hell is she just famous for rehab you should know your facts before you write your false opinion

amanda

Posted at 2:00 PM on January 14, 2012

people are only voting for demi being the best dress and her win at the peoples choice cuz she was in rehab. if she didnt go then she would of never won that award. think about it. she had better music in 2010 then in 2011 but people “love” this music cuz they feel sorry she went to rehab. its so stupid.also another thing she says she writes all this music then how come on every album u make u only have like 2 songs u wrote on it. besides her frist which she had help from the jonas brothers

crizo

Posted at 1:29 PM on January 14, 2012

no,no,novanessa hudgens was the best dressed oo the nigth hands dawn

LISA

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 14, 2012

Well deserved she looked amazing, me and my family were saying how she stood out .They all looked amazing but she was so beautiful and has a great figure and confidence about her .My mom was really in aw,my brother has a huge crush on her now lol.

Yasmin

Posted at 12:31 PM on January 14, 2012

I love the dress,but it doesn’t sport her figure at all,her shoulders and boobs are a little weird with this dress,I personally think the best dressed were Miley Cyrus and Nina Dobrev.

Marie

Posted at 2:13 PM on January 14, 2012

Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. It’s really nice dress, but her shoulders and boobs look downright weird.