Selena Gomez's Note To Fans: 'I Love You' & Thank You For Watching 'Wizards'

Fri, January 13, 2012 3:47pm EDT by 14 Comments
Selena Gomez Wizards Of Waverly Place

Selena Gomez wrote a message on Facebook thanking her followers for all their support the last four seasons of ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’

Much like her boyfriend Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez always remembers those who helped get her where she is today. The 19-year-old starlet wrote the sweetest thank you note on her Facebook Jan. 13.

“You Guys, I honestly can’t thank you enough for being a part of the best 4 years of my life!” Selena began. “Wizards was SO important to me and I’m SO happy so many of you watched the series come to an end. I loved the whole experience and I’m so grateful for it. I love you guys! I hope to continue to do more things you guys enjoy watching! :)”

Thanks to her die hard following, Selena’s show had the most watched finale in Disney Channel history with more than 9.8 million viewers. No wonder she’s so gracious to her fans!

More Selena:

1. Selena Gomez Tweets A Pic Of Her New Purple & Blue Highlights
  2. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Will Marry & Have A Lifetime Of Happiness, Says Expert
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Romantic Date At P.F. Chang’s — All The Details

Jenna

Posted at 11:07 PM on October 26, 2012

Sweet girl

Tracey

Posted at 2:21 PM on January 16, 2012

I love you and your music Selena

Tracey

Posted at 3:31 PM on January 14, 2012

Im so sad your show has ended im not suprised that it was a big hit i love your music i think its the best thanks 4 all your hard work your so pretty and cant wait to see you star in something again im your #1 fan i love you and your music Tracey C

Ella

Posted at 8:10 AM on January 14, 2012

Hi Selena i love wizards and i cryed watching the end but if you needed to and everybuddy else did i can get through. Also plz dont stop singing i lllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeerr u so much. Plz have another concert in oshawa i will be great ful if you do

Signed your #1 fan,
Ella H Ryan

vruti sivohomahan

Posted at 8:07 AM on January 14, 2012

selena gomez i am a really big fan if u

wizards was the best show i cant see it come to an end can u ask the producers to restart it
i am your #1 biggest fan for your mivies showa ex;even barne. selena #1fan -vruti

Abigail

Posted at 12:54 AM on January 14, 2012

I <3 wizards of waverly place your character Alex Russo is my favorite person and wizards of waverly place is me and my best friends favorite show I wish it had not ended:):):)

Tracey C

Posted at 12:07 AM on January 14, 2012

hey selena hopefully you saw my last comment i cant wait to see you on tv your show will be unforgetable to me i love you as a singer and cant wait to see you star in something again your so pretty and i want to be just like you

Flychick86

Posted at 11:44 PM on January 13, 2012

It was a good show. To be honest I’m not TOO sad it’s over, but I’ll kinda miss it. Sel you’re very pretty and Maria Canals-Barrera is pretty and the guys are hot.

Selenator

Posted at 8:47 PM on January 13, 2012

I feel sad the series ended… but there’s gonna be reruns.

Tracey Canales

Posted at 7:25 PM on January 13, 2012

i love selena gomez shes my idol and cant wait to see her star in something else shes my idol and i wish i could be like her i love to see that everytime i turn on the tv she is on i love her she is so pretty and cant wait to hear a new hit

alteria

Posted at 7:02 PM on January 13, 2012

hey selena i love watching your show!!!! you are a great sister to justin, sometimes lol!! when will you star in another movie? your #1 fan in the world!
alteriadawn!!

Jessica

Posted at 5:42 PM on January 13, 2012

I live you to Selena and I think your an amazing actress and so pretty!!:)

Spark87

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 13, 2012

The feeling is mutual. We have loved you and your show (and the movie :-)) all this fantastic years.

jelena

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 13, 2012

Your welcome your show was very nice in I hpe u continue n stay beautiful n I’m really sorry about ur brother or sister”!!!!!!!!