Justin Bieber Wants You To See This — Wedding Party Dancing To 'Baby'

Fri, January 13, 2012 2:53pm EDT by 12 Comments
Justin Bieber
Loading video...

We’re obsessing over this amazing video! The groomsmen in a recent wedding party surprised the bride at the reception with this incredibly well choreographed dance number to Justin Bieber’s ‘Baby!’

Justin Bieber loves creativity — especially when it involves his music. He tweeted congrats to this couple who used his hit song, “Baby,” for a pseudo flash mob at their wedding reception. You have to see their video!

“just got sent this. congrats Emily and Brian. nice song. nice moves. haha,” Justin tweeted Jan. 13, along with the link to the video above.

We have to say, the lead dancer has some serious moves. If that’s Emily’s groom, Brian, she’s in for a dance filled marriage. Happy Friday, HollywoodLifers! Enjoy the video and get ready to laugh hard.

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber: Working Hard On ‘Ridiculous’ New Album ‘Believe’
  2. Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Will Marry & Have A Lifetime Of Happiness, Says Expert
  3. Justin Bieber Is Right To Tell His Haters They Won’t Bring Him Down!

jane

Posted at 2:52 PM on May 5, 2012

I am a fan of justin bieber good luck i must say marraige is not so easy so take care of your wife.

Alex Lopez

Posted at 11:16 PM on April 23, 2012

I hope my future husband surprise me like that one day

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 6:07 PM on February 7, 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SATAN!!!!!

GO TO HELL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!

I WILL KILL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kalina mankova

Posted at 9:40 PM on January 18, 2012

Omg jb and selena are so cute coulpe

Nancy

Posted at 6:49 PM on January 18, 2012

I love u Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alley :)

Posted at 12:04 AM on January 15, 2012

I get up dates on all the bieb deets and @ 3am my tablet was going mad crazy i watched this video it was hillarious i felt kinda like a weirdo laughing in my room when my family was asleep. brian has some madd moves its kinda scary that he got the moves down really well but bieber looks way hotter lol i give him props for doing that!! 1 question i had was is the groom the belieber or is it the bride?? and i wonder what the brides father and mother are thinking???

Pip

Posted at 8:21 PM on January 14, 2012

Wow. That video is so annoying. I hope all those people die.

Siena

Posted at 5:57 PM on January 14, 2012

That was the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen, it’s way better than the brother and sister dance that my two cousins did at my cousin’s wedding! hahaha

Darian Jones

Posted at 4:39 PM on January 13, 2012

Hahahaha That Video Of That Wedding is Amazing If My Husband done That For Me I’d Be The Happiest Person Ever :P x

hp10010019

Posted at 5:07 PM on January 13, 2012

lol right i <3 JUSTIN BIEBS!! :P

Jarett Johnson

Posted at 3:39 PM on January 13, 2012

I love shayla……………….haha lol hook up with me on facebook shayla!

jane

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 5, 2012

I dont believe justin bieber is married i hope he cares his wife!