'The Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Klaus Has Big, Bad Plans For Caroline Tonight

Thu, January 12, 2012 10:51am EDT by 74 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

sara

Posted at 7:08 AM on April 5, 2012

iwant klaus and corline , klaus needs love maybe it will change him

Audrey

Posted at 12:08 AM on March 27, 2012

I have to say this . . .Nothing is sexier than the bad boy falling for the good girl. In this case, it’s Caroline and Kluas! Yeah he’s done really bad things but Caroline supposedly has a big heart? Look at Damon, he’s murdered and tortured people too. He even tortured Caroline and yet he is forgiven? Why can’t a sexy British Original Vampire get a second chance! Plus Caroline and Klaus have maddddd Chemistry! There are so many possibilities and ideas you can do with the couple. The ideas are limitless and not boring like the love triangle of Damon, Elena, and Stefan! Just choose somebody already ELENA!!!

Emmaleigh

Posted at 4:56 PM on April 2, 2012

I couldn’t agree more!

Julie

Posted at 3:40 PM on March 21, 2012

Klaroine! Klaus needs some loving too!

clair

Posted at 4:01 PM on February 20, 2012

Klaroline ftw :D love ‘em but i like Stefan and Caroline but just as a friendship

Twiddle

Posted at 10:22 PM on February 16, 2012

KLAUS AND CAROLINE ALL THE WAY!!! Ever since the ball scene I have been saying, “Caroline and Klaus should be together!” And remember the pictures he drew her! HOW ADORABLE!!! I know everyone is suppose to hate Klaus and that he is the bad guy, but how awesome would it be if Klaus and Caroline actually got together! BYE BYE FORWOOD!

Nosha

Posted at 10:46 AM on February 14, 2012

I think klaus will use his sired bond against tayler to make caroline hate him

RJL

Posted at 3:30 AM on January 29, 2012

_Kluas And Caroline / But Stefan And Caroline To Look Nice

Nazi Ebadi

Posted at 12:03 AM on January 25, 2012

u just spoke my mind!i love klaus,but we need tyler and caroline back together!CYLER<3

Nazi Ebadi

Posted at 12:01 AM on January 25, 2012

awww!i want CYLER(FORWOOD) back!i love candice and michael!
cant wait to see whats next for caroline!<3

emma

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 24, 2012

KLAUS AND CAROLINE, i want to see them together.

s

Posted at 10:37 AM on January 23, 2012

i want to see klaus and caroline!!!!

T

Posted at 1:41 PM on January 22, 2012

my wish is to see KLAROLINE!!!

Tonika

Posted at 3:21 AM on January 21, 2012

Ahhh me and a lot of other people wants to see Caroline and Klaus together. It’s gonna be amazing if he fell in love with her. <3 They're the most unexpected and beautiful couple – she's like the good girl, real angel and he's the villain who's hated from everyone and somehow he wants to protect her, yeah… :) Klaus and Caroline! <3

Sophie

Posted at 2:19 PM on January 18, 2012

I want to see CAROLINE and STEFAN together like crazy!!!!

Danielle

Posted at 10:33 PM on January 17, 2012

KLAUS AND CAROLINE! that’s where the new drama is! I like it! There cute together! I think klaus is gonna develop feeling towards her.. Hence the birthday bracelet =D

Aria

Posted at 12:43 AM on January 21, 2012

I agree they would be awsome together

Lexi

Posted at 3:29 PM on January 16, 2012

THEIR SCENES TOGETHER BORE ME TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Riv

Posted at 4:05 AM on January 16, 2012

FORWOOD forever!!! Tyler and Caroline scenes were amazing. Emotional, strong and very heartbreaking.

But I have to admit that it looks like my poor FORWOOD isn’t going to make it this season. I actually have this sick feeling in my stomach that they are going to kill Tyler Lockwood. I loved how emotional and strong he was in this episode.

I feel so so so sorry for Tyler. He’s just had such bad luck. Firstly, in season 1, he was such a d-bag because he had a curse that controlled him that he was unaware of and no-one took the time to really really be his friend. Then in season 2, we see a beautilful side to him, because Caroline became his friend and helped him. But shame, his dad and uncle died, his mother is so unaware of his pain, and now in season 3, he was made into a hybrid and being sired is something that he cannot control, but he’s trying, I don’t know why people cant see that.

So, while I loved the scene between Caroline and Klaus (I am a sucker for well written scenes), I cant see how Caroline would want to be with Klaus, when he is the one who sired Tyler and made him the way he is… Also, Klaus has tried to kill Jeremy, he killed Aunt Jenna and he ruined Elena’s life and Caroline is very protective of her friends… I hope the writers use Caroline as the main tool in killing Klaus and that Tyler gets the opportunity to give Klaus the beatdown he deserves, before Stephan takes him out forever.

I would have loved to see Klaus in a relationship with someone else, but the writers seem to be pushing Caroline and Klaus, so I, along with the millions of FORWOOD fans, just have to accept that our favourite couple will be calling it quits.

I believe FORWOOD represents hope for so many people. It’s a pity that she didn’t get to tell Tyler that she loves him, because she def does. Perhaps, when he’s dying, she will say this to him. I am HEARTBROKEN!!!!

Jessica

Posted at 11:25 PM on February 22, 2012

Since when has emotions ever been logical? I never understood why people say it’s not logical to feel anything for the evil. It’s been done before in movies, tv shows, and books. The good guy falling to the bad guy or the bad guy falling for the good guy. No one is %100 good or evil. We are all capable of being both. I’m looking forward to more Klaroline scenes together and Forwood fans shouldn’t even panic until the season is over. We will all find out what happens between Caroline, Klaus, and Tyler.

Ness

Posted at 3:00 AM on January 15, 2012

I know people say you can judge them after 1 episode but 1 episode was all I needed to become a Klaroline shipper ;)

Megan

Posted at 6:19 PM on January 14, 2012

I adored the Klaus and Caroline scene, but I simply cannot picture them as a couple. I want her and Tyler’s relationship to develop. I love Klaus, and if he’s going to get any sort of relationship it needs to be with someone who isn’t Caroline.

vachickntx

Posted at 3:54 PM on January 15, 2012

Tyler tried to kill her. I don’t think there is going to be a relationship after that.

Addie

Posted at 11:24 PM on January 13, 2012

I would love to c Caroline and klaus get together!! That would be the ultimate drama! Plus I think they kinda actually look cute together!:)

dimtri-belikovs-girl

Posted at 11:51 AM on January 13, 2012

I’m 120% a Forwood fan, but I’m seriously considering the Klaroline (?) ship as well. Who doesn’t love the bad guy? I’m so looking forward to this!!

jazz

Posted at 8:43 AM on January 13, 2012

I just can’t back Caroline and Klaus pairing. It is illogical, they never had a scene together and if which I doubt Caroline starts to develop feeling for Klaus it will only ruin her character. She has already been through Matt and now in a relationship with Tyler. I’m so upset because I so badly wanted Klaus to fall for Bonnie. I have totally lost interest in Vampire Diaries. It no longer interest me. Even when the most logical pairing which should have been Bonnie and Klaus the writers choose to go another direction. It’s like they are intentionally treating Bonnie and her fans wrongly. They rather brings some new character for Bonnie who I can care less about because he is a new character. They did the same thing in season 2, brought a new character for Bonnie and killed him. I just don’t understand why the writers …have to treat Kat Grahams’ character so poorly. I am interested in meeting Bonnie’s mom, but that’s about it. After that I’ll catch rerun. I just not into this show anymore because it is getting so illogically predictable. For instance expect Bonnie not to get any attention from the core character unless she is saving one of their lives. It is upsetting and I will no longer support a show that lack creativity and go out of its way to but Bonnie’s fan in their place. Nevertheless happy for Caroline fans, cause now you have Matoline, Forwood and now Karoline. I just wish Bonnie fans had something to rave about especially since he has not been told “I luv u” from anyone. I used to like Jeremy, but then Anna the ghost showed up and he said he luv her. Ugggg I am done!

Emily

Posted at 1:55 PM on January 13, 2012

I don’t understand why people get SO pissed when a character doesn’t get a “big enough” story. Bonnie isn’t the star of the show, she is not the main protagonist…she is Elena’s friend and is written as such. For you to criticize the writers because they’re not giving you your way is incredibly childish. Caroline and Klaus have good chemistry and I think that pairing them together, no matter how fleeting it may be, is going to be fun to watch. Bonnie is too serious to get romantically involved with Klaus. She’ll probably have a couple of unimportant relationships/flings with people who won’t stay on the show for long…and then she’ll ultimately be with Jeremy, because they love each other. If you’re that unhappy with the show, don’t watch it. I think that Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec are doing an amazing job with the show! They are great storytellers!

nineh

Posted at 6:50 PM on January 13, 2012

Emily – expressing our views, both positive and negative is one way the producers have of knowing what fans are happy with what they’re not — they need to keep their finger on the pulse of the audience if they don’t want the show to be cancelled. So, calling Jazz childish is an immature and uncalled for reaction. I think it would be fun to see Klaus with Bonnie or Caroline. Leaning towards Bonnie because she has gotten very little in the way of romance and it would much more intriguing for a powerful witch to have a dalliznce with the great and terrible Klaus than for him to fall for a fun but flaky newbie vampire.

Franziska

Posted at 7:35 AM on January 13, 2012

After watching the scenes with Caroline and Klaus from last night and the present. I guess it’s a safe bet to say, that we can expect more of Caroline and Klaus. Whether he will finally find someone he cares for or whether it is just another evil masterplan is not for me to tell but it’s going to be a fun ride along the show for sure

Manu

Posted at 7:46 PM on January 12, 2012

oh, Andy, I LOVE YOU!

Youship everything that’s right in this world: Dair, Steroline, and all the Klaroline on this post, and this day, is amazing!

Super excited to see more of Klaus and Caroline, and definitely hoping that Stefan and Caroline will get a chance later on :D

Jess

Posted at 4:50 PM on January 12, 2012

Tyler and Caroline all the way!!

He is so good for her. They are the only ones who understand each other. Caroline needs to help him through this whole sired thing. He didn’t ask for this. She didn’t ask for this either but hopefully they can work through it together.

Stefan and Caroline would be weird. Them as friends is great but anything more wouldn’t be right.

tklsinger

Posted at 12:21 PM on January 13, 2012

Carolaus is a better name for the two…lol