'The Vampire Diaries' Scoop: Klaus Has Big, Bad Plans For Caroline Tonight

Thu, January 12, 2012 10:51am EDT by 74 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Vampire Barbie

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 12, 2012

This reporter fail to remember that Stefan is involed in a love triangle with Damon and Elena. What a silly question to ask when you know the show is based around that. Fans give Tyler a break! You all gave Damon plenty of breaks with no excuses for his behavior and you forgave Stefan and his mistakes as well. At least Tyler’s got a reason for whats happening to him. He’s been sired! I some times think people aren’t watching the same show I’m watching! But in the end a lot of spoilers point to Tyler and Caroline getting back together again! Also go to the TVfanatic Forum were you’ll see the Forwood thread is the most popular one and the Steroline thread only has two people on it! lol

Jane Doe

Posted at 4:33 PM on January 12, 2012

Slut-shaming female characters is dumb, not to mention misogynistic, telling people that their opinions are not valid just because you don’t agree with them is dumb, thinking that the writers will take any writing advices from you is dumb. They are professionals who know how to do their job and if they want to pair Caroline with bloody Jesus, they will and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it, so why don’t you sit back and enjoy the damn show and quit bitching about every single thing, ’cause guess what? THAT’s not dumb!

elli

Posted at 4:23 PM on January 12, 2012

A relationship with Stefan. Even if he’s dealing with some difficult stuff right now, i believe Caroline can be the one to help him. Plus, he’s the only one who hasn’t been a d-bag to her and she truly deserves someone like him. So Caroline, I hope you find your way with Stefan in the end :)

Brenna

Posted at 3:25 PM on January 12, 2012

I’ve seen a lot of people for Steroline and for Forwood, after all both ships are equally cute with there advantages and disadvantages. Right now though, Tyler is not my favorite person in the world, as I just don’t get why he doesn’t ‘fight’ to get away from Klaus, or even that he agrees with him. Tyler has always been a strong character in that he wont take and BS from anybody, but he seems totally fine with Klaus, it just isn’t cool. As for Caroline and Stefan ever working out, I think it might work, not at this time but maybe in the future. They’d be and interesting couple, and seeing as Stefan has no interest in Elena anymore, I don’t see why not. However, I don’t know what Elena would think of it, so really, I’m on the fence.

JL

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 12, 2012

You understand that Tyler is sired to Klaus and he’s having trouble saying no to whatever Klaus tells him to do. It liked being compelled! So it’s not his fault he didn’t ask for any of this. But Tyler realized what he did last week and he didn’t like what happened. I’m sorry Forwood is great story of two innocent people thrown into a supernatural world without any choice and that have found each other & help each other through it! Plus I don’t want Caroline being with another ex of Elenas. She’s not a merry go round!

Christina

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 12, 2012

I want less Forwood and more Stefan/Caroline friendship scenes. :)

Jessy

Posted at 3:13 PM on January 12, 2012

I can’t wait for tonight’s episode! I really need some Forwood scenes in my life like yesterday. Those two were the best thing that ever happened to this show. I don’t even want them to get back together yet, i just want scenes!
Team Forwood! :D

Becky

Posted at 3:09 PM on January 12, 2012

Its actually a really low percentage of fans the ship these crack ships! Wet paint did a pole if Forwood should get back together and 89% of the fan base that voted wanted them back together! So hopefully the writers give the majority what they want. More Forwood!

Jessy

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 12, 2012

I think Forwood is like the third most popular couple on TVD after Delena and Stelena but the crack shippers are pretty vocal so it makes them seem more than they actually are. But of course almost everyone wants Forwood back! :)

Alex

Posted at 8:28 AM on January 13, 2012

That low percentage of fans did beat your Forwood ass in the Couples Championship on FF and made Steroline won the 3rd place. Trololol.

michelle

Posted at 2:45 PM on January 12, 2012

How can people ship Klaroline?? NOW THAT’S super weird…and of course dumb

Eilis

Posted at 2:23 PM on January 12, 2012

I really really really want Tyler/Caroline again. They were sooo cute. Klaus really messed up their relationship. I hope Klaus doesn’t hurt Caroline. Klaus/Elena :L

Forwood forever

Posted at 2:21 PM on January 12, 2012

I’m sorry! Caroline with Klaus or Stefan will ruin the show and Carolines Character. First off why don’t we have her hook up with the whole town while were at it! Second Stefan another ex of Elenas! 3rd is she going to be a bad girl now if she’s with Klaus! She just told Tyler how can I be with you when your sired to him. Now she would be dating him! I love this show but let’s not make this show any more flawed! Keep the Crack ships on the ship please and keep them away from the TV screen!

Eilis

Posted at 2:25 PM on January 12, 2012

I totally agree with you. Caroline is Elena’s friend and she wouldn’t do that with Klaus, after seeing all he did to Jenna and Tyler! :)

Andy Swift

Posted at 2:36 PM on January 12, 2012

A Caroline/Klaus romance would be devastating and dumb.

Heidi

Posted at 3:25 PM on January 12, 2012

Totally agree! It would make her look like such a hypocrite if she got together with Klaus after what she told Tyler and why would anyone who likes Caroline want her to be second best to Elena YET AGAIN just to be with Stefan?! One of the billion reasons why i love Tyler is because he’s totally indifferent to Elena, she’s just a girl he knows, nothing special. That’s also what makes him even more perfect for Caroline ’cause she’s his first choice :)

Sarah Ohlzon

Posted at 2:20 PM on January 12, 2012

Check out my blog about following dreams and to achieve your goals!

ellie

Posted at 2:18 PM on January 12, 2012

I’d love Klaus/Caroline/Stefan triangle. That’s not going to happen though so for now I’d love her to be with Klaus and Stefan later in the seasons.

gvantsa

Posted at 1:09 PM on January 12, 2012

hook up with klaus…. they would be best couple ever

Blelle de Jour

Posted at 1:32 PM on January 12, 2012

Klaroline is sth I NEED to see on the show so I wish Caroline to have wild date with Klaus ;)

TeamKlaus

Posted at 1:02 PM on January 12, 2012

A new triangle between Stefan/Caroline/Klaus would be awesome! =P I ship her with everyone. =D

Sarah

Posted at 12:57 PM on January 12, 2012

Good point!! I just hope they don’t ruin Tyler’s character. :(

Eve

Posted at 12:49 PM on January 12, 2012

Klaroline! <3

Danni

Posted at 12:20 PM on January 12, 2012

I think that fans might have already gotten used to Caroline and Tyler being over.. I was a HUGE fan of that couple, but when they “ended” things so suddenly, I was so sad, I’m over it now, and I think a Klaus + Caroline coupling would be nice.. But it shouldn’t happen like instantly, she should stay single for a while, and run into Klaus now and then, make it grow slowly between them..

There are some awesome fanfics on the net, about Klaus and Caroline, you guys should read them, and see what an awesome couple they could be!

Cassie

Posted at 12:19 PM on January 12, 2012

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to seeing Klaus and Caroline interact! =)

Care

Posted at 12:00 PM on January 12, 2012

I don’t want her with Tyler or Stefan! She should hook up with Klaus and they can be hot and evil together! I want to see Caroline go dark. :D

Sarah

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 12, 2012

Delena fans only want them together so they can have Delena. -.-
Caroline would come off as a whore going from one guy to another! I would hate that for her character!

Emma

Posted at 12:11 PM on January 12, 2012

Nah, I don’t really agree. I’m a Delena fan, but if Stefan and Caroline hook up, then sure. Why not. I would feel awkward for Caroline though, taking two of Elena’s ex… I think Tyler and Caroline are perfect for each other, but if Tyler keeps being the way he is, I think Caroline deserves better. Getting a better, more caring boyfriend isn’t being a whore, it’s being respectful to one self :) I would never stay with shitty boyfriend, just because I didn’t want to be seen as whore ;)

ciara

Posted at 11:45 AM on January 12, 2012

I like their friendship and it should stay that way! I also think Caroline should stay single for awhile. :)

Mo

Posted at 11:40 AM on January 12, 2012

sure, let her be with Stefan!! That means that Stefan/Elena is definitly over and we might get DELENA!!!:D

Amy

Posted at 11:36 AM on January 12, 2012

YESssss some Klaroline! =D

Jackie

Posted at 11:20 AM on January 12, 2012

Can’t we just leave the Caroline/Stefan think as a friendship. I’d like one platonic relationship between a male and female on this show. And I wish they’d stop pairing Caroline with everybody. She’s not a whore. Stay with Tyler!

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:23 AM on January 12, 2012

“She’s not a whore.”

Agreed! Though I would like her to find someone who would treat her well. I’d like to see her back with Matt. These girls needs to start dating HUMANS!

Jackie

Posted at 11:39 AM on January 12, 2012

I have to disagree on that note however. Matt never took her feelings in for consideration. He treated her poorly and never accepted her for who she was throughout their entire relationship. Caroline’s relationship with Tyler was built on mutual trust and respect for each other. The sire thing has him in a bit of a funk but I believe he can come out of it stronger than ever. Caroline and Tyler forever!

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 12, 2012

That’s a very fair argument. Matt’s got his own issues, I guess.

Jackie

Posted at 11:46 AM on January 12, 2012

I’m glad we can agree to disagree because they’re are just some people who attack you for not seeing things the way you see them.

Wendell

Posted at 11:03 AM on January 12, 2012

With Stefan! OBVIOUSLY! <3 And since it appears that Klaus is coming after Caroline, I don't think Stefan will be quiet to that <3

Steroline.OTP.FOR.LIFE! And Mr.Swift, you are a Steroline shipper huh? :D

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:05 AM on January 12, 2012

Haha, I’m not sure where I stand on “Staroline” or “Steroline” (Is it with an “e” or an “a”?)

I’d like to see Elena and Stefan get closure before he moves on to someone else, though. That much I do know.

RoSA

Posted at 11:41 AM on January 12, 2012

no no no lol…. Stefan and Elena need to be together the sexual tension between her and Damon is what is so interesting…. forbidden love… if they get together then all that goes away Damon will become too much of a softy … lol but thats just me

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:43 AM on January 12, 2012

I’m super worried about Damon becoming a softie.

Lucy

Posted at 1:36 PM on January 12, 2012

I am with you but not just because of Damon. I also like Elena with Stefan. I know he has done terrible things but I still like them together. I guess I am feeling a little like Catherine, why not love them both!