'Jersey Shore' Star Sammi Sweetheart Says: I'm Still In Love With Ronnie

Thu, January 12, 2012 2:29pm EST by 21 Comments
sammi sweetheart ronnie

The Jersey Shore star says even though she and Ronnie are broken up they’re still friends — read on to find out if they’re getting back together!

Sammi Sweetheart doesn’t have a bad thing to say about her ex-boyfriend Ronnie Ortiz! In fact, the MTV star shocked HollywoodLife.com when we asked her about Ronnie at NYC’s Planet Hollywood on Jan. 11 when she was signing bottles of her new perfume Dangerous.

“I am single,” Sammi told us. “Ronnie is one of my great friends … we still love each other. Just things happen and right now I am single.”

Any chance of these two getting back together?

“You never know what tomorrow can bring.”

Tune in tonight to MTV’s Jersey Shore at 10pm to see Sammi and Ronnie in an all-new episode!

— Chloe Melas

Loading video...

More Jersey Shore Stories:

1. The Situation Takes Home Leftovers!
  2. The Situation Decides Not To Quit Jersey Shore!
  3. JWoww’s Sexy Costume!

news feed

Posted at 6:11 AM on February 11, 2013

Ive been exploring for a little bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So im satisfied to convey that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot surely will make certain to dont fail to remember this web site and provides it a glance a continuing basis|regularly}.

thomas lagacy

Posted at 2:08 PM on August 30, 2012

Ok I think Sammie and Ronnie should get back together cuzz they are a great couple yea u guy fight ok its life and it brings u more together and tell u the trueth couples fight ok Sammie if u love Ronnie no matter if u guys fight or not he really loves u and u both was in the wrong ok I like u guys both I wasn’t into the show till I meet my wife. and I’m 27 and we fight more the u and Ronnie but we never gave up on eachother. so don’t make a mistake that’s all I’m saying hope u guys get back together and Ronnie don’t let her go ps u guys made me strong in my life to wake up thank u guys u can do it

Wow

Posted at 8:15 AM on June 20, 2012

They do not need to be together. They are bad for each other. She has this way of making Ronnie so angry that he can barely come back from it. She behaves like a 9th grader. & just for the record, Sammi looks like a dude from the waist down. Where is her booty? And the pics that they leaked of her “all natural”… it’s obvious that she has on eyeliner, and lipstick, & the pics actually show the wrinkles in her forehead which are most likely due to too much tanning. I can’t stand that girl, lol.

Rox

Posted at 12:03 PM on June 7, 2012

Hate this girl !! The worst couple ever ! They just shouldn’t be together in million years

Ashley

Posted at 1:33 PM on May 26, 2012

Ronnie seemed to be abusive to her on the show. She can find a better man who won’t push her around and disrespect her. Wasn’t Ronnie raised with any morals. It seems like he doesn’t know how to treat a woman right.

kadijha

Posted at 8:42 AM on May 17, 2012

I luv Sam she is my favorite cast member on the Jersey shore ..Sam n ronnie should get back together..bt Sam needs to realize dat she has thee best guy that’s always gone b by her side no matter wat sammie yuh should go easy on ronnie just cus yo past boyfrand did yuh wrong doesent mean dat thee future guy (ronnie) will not do the same..I think they should get back together no matter Wat people think or say even if yuh some times are a little brat

Sara G

Posted at 3:43 AM on May 8, 2012

How many times have they broken up? Wayyyy to many times.But I bet they go running back to eachother. LAME. Gtfu. Ronnie deserves somebody better then Sam.Sam is a jealous spoiled brat.Ronnies hot. And same isnt even that good looking.She aint not sweetheart.

valerie

Posted at 5:19 PM on April 17, 2012

i wont Sammie and Ronnie go back to together and they are in love place love and hopeful u well be back to together thank u ?

Lauren "squeegee"

Posted at 9:13 PM on April 6, 2012

Sammi your gorgeous and Ronni you have the muscles, but honestly you guys are perfect for and eachother and sammi is right ronni stop listening to mike because you can see he caused so many problems with you guys and everyone else, but you both should honestly date because you guys are perfect and should get married also u help me with my relationship!!!!! So get back together!!!! <3<3<3
Love, your fan lauren

jennifer

Posted at 9:53 AM on March 23, 2012

i hope sammie and ronnie get back toghter they make a good couple.

lacey

Posted at 7:26 PM on March 21, 2012

Ronni can do Soooo much better. That thing he was with kept bringing him down she is such a damn child.

Blanca perez

Posted at 3:19 AM on April 11, 2012

U guys look cute togeather.but shes to.childish..u need a reall women that knows what she wants..sorry sammi.

jacquilyn carter

Posted at 2:14 AM on March 16, 2012

Yes you both are so good together and have been through a lot together it happens

alexis

Posted at 11:58 PM on March 14, 2012

That’s good

Cindy

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 14, 2012

They will obvs get back together eventually.
Isnt the saying you fight ‘like a married couple’
so yea. They’re cute and i wanna see them get married
lol

sammie sweetheart

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 13, 2012

i love ronnie i just want to marrie him on the show but now he such a little cry baby when he was with mike and he is dum and any way we fight to much thats why we are not together no more!!!!

Iris

Posted at 2:19 AM on March 12, 2012

I really hope they will get back together! They make such a cute couple!! Aww, I love em!!

angela

Posted at 12:11 AM on March 10, 2012

I honestly belive that they will qet back together..
But you never know. I like both of them.
And theu make a wonderful couple only expect they fiqht a lot.
And i hope one day they qet married(:

CYN

Posted at 5:40 PM on February 29, 2012

THEY ARE BOTH STUPID THEY FIGHT FOR NO REASON!

Melina llamas

Posted at 4:29 AM on February 24, 2012

I love Sam and Ronnie together no matter if they fight in the end they still love each other reminds me alot like my relationship with my boyfriend ..We can be yelling one moment and laughing about it five minutes later. But in the end hes the only friend you trust and the only one who you can fight and make up with. I could see Ronnie and Sam together for a long time I will be sad if they ever break up and never speak of each other ever again.

Sam

Posted at 2:44 PM on February 19, 2012

I hope they get back together in the future