Robert Pattinson: Robbed Of Favorite Movie Actor At People's Choice Awards

Robert Pattinson People's Choice

vale

Posted at 9:36 PM on January 24, 2012

i love robert pattinson

TAYLOR

Posted at 8:55 PM on January 21, 2012

LMFAO NOBODY LIKES ROBERT PATTINSON HOES A HORRIBLE ACTOR AND NOT ATTRACTIVE AT ALL.
I LOVED THE TWILIGHT BOOKS AND THE MOVIES RUINED THEM FOR ME THE ACTING WAS SO AWFUL.
OF COURSE JOHNNY DEPP WON LOL RP HAS NO CHANCE A AGAINST JOHNNY AT ALL.

bren

Posted at 7:19 PM on January 17, 2012

I think johnny won last year as well. Johnny is okay, but I am a huge fan of Rob’s and I hope many awards are waiting for him down the road because he is so special.

Tweety

Posted at 10:37 AM on January 16, 2012

First of all, I don’t understand why he would be compared to Johnny depp, whose been around in movies longer than rpattz, I remember when johnny first started acting in 21 jump street, he was no best actor, he got better with age, as will rpattz, he is already a good actor for someone whose only been around 5-6 years! Give it time and he will get better too!

Jay Mano

Posted at 8:22 PM on January 13, 2012

Seriously i love RPatz but I have to say that Johnny Depp is so much better, his roles, his characters all personify greatness.. RPatz may need a lil more experience to compete against mega stars like Johnny Depp.

Jessica

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 15, 2012

Johnny Depp won that award straight up real talk. I mean like Serously how could any one say Robert deserved that award. Johnny has been in work way longer than Robert, he’s characters he plays is so real! He puts so much heart and soul into it, he makes them come to life and gives them personalitys he welcomes them into life. Something that Robert could not do, he has along way to go to beat Johnny or any other talented actor/actress. I don’t hate Robert I just know for a fact he could not beat Johnny.

c

Posted at 2:27 PM on January 13, 2012

nope, johnny is way better than him sorry, he deserved to win!

Sarah

Posted at 5:43 AM on January 13, 2012

WTH?!? Hollywoodlife,
Just because you love Robert Pattinson does NOT mean that he DESERVED to win. Okay? Because eveyone voted and guess what? He lost fair a square! How would you like it if you won an award like that and some website claimed that you deserved it!?!? Johhny Depp is an AMAZING actor, the characters he plays are believeable. Everyone voted for him because HE deserved it!
Would you PLEASE stop saying things like that? All the time there are stories on here about how someone else deserved it more. That’s just slack and cruel!
Grow up you sound like a crazy fan!

Margaretanne

Posted at 1:01 PM on January 12, 2012

I have to disagree. Johnny is by far a better actor. Not to take away from Robert’s ability and or acting, because he is too a good actor, but Johnny is a great and fantastic actor. It is well deserved. He should also have an Oscar.

Tammy

Posted at 12:10 PM on January 12, 2012

Rob looks different with his new hair cut but in a good way

Jane

Posted at 11:13 AM on January 12, 2012

I wish people would quit saying that teenagers are the only people who like Rob. I am a grandmother and I love the man. He has millions of adult fans. Rob is only 25, Johnny is close to 50. Sure Johnny is a good actor for he has had years to perfect his craft. Rob is just getting started and now he has years to perfect his craft. He will be getting better and better as the years pass. Rob, I voted for you so that’s all that matters.

Me

Posted at 10:44 AM on January 12, 2012

Robert is only the “best” or “favorite” actor for teenagers…the rest of the world DISAGREES!!

N

Posted at 12:33 PM on January 12, 2012

I agree – Johnny is a far better actore Rob needs at least another decade to even be compaired to Johnny!

Lucy

Posted at 10:01 AM on January 12, 2012

Johnny Depp is by far the better actor, don’t get me wrong, Robert Pattinson is good and good looking but it drives me nuts how twilight wins everything over good worthy of winning movies. If Twilight beats a movie like 50/50 i think I’m going to scream!

Taryn

Posted at 9:55 AM on January 12, 2012

i am glad that Johnny Depp won. HE is a million times better then Rob Pattinson. Johnny’s got at least three oscar nods under his belt while Rob’s got none. and i doubt that Ron will ever get one, thanks to the type of movies he’s been doing

Kon

Posted at 9:48 AM on January 12, 2012

Come on guys are u serious?Johnny deserved that…he is just the best!!

me

Posted at 9:32 AM on January 12, 2012

I love Rob and wish he would have won this award too. But i am happy his WFE won for best drama movie. I thought he looked great with the new hair cut. Loved how gracious he was in his speech.

Dee

Posted at 9:10 AM on January 12, 2012

Rob should have won. Harry Potter cast was a no show I’m not surprised thay will probably attend the Oscars….

angel

Posted at 8:59 AM on January 12, 2012

he should’v won this :( :( hes so much better than jhonny depp

Anna

Posted at 8:30 AM on January 12, 2012

Yea, I don’t understand why rpattz didn’t win the fave movie actor. I like Johnny also but he already won it, it’s time for rpattz to be recognized especially since he was so great at water for elephants! I stayed watching it hoping he would win that award