Why Robert Pattinson Was Secretly Suffering At The People's Choice Awards

Thu, January 12, 2012 11:39am EDT by 17 Comments
Robert Pattinson People's Choice Awards

Rob showed up to the Kodak Theater to accept the award for Favorite Drama Movie for ‘Water For Elephants’ and you’ll never what he was having to silently deal with!

Robert Pattinson is totally devoted to his fans! The 25-year-old actor attended the Jan. 11 People’s Choice Awards and he had a reason why he shouldn’t have gone — find out what it was!

Rob was majorly under the weather and battling a cold! But Rob didn’t let that get in the way of his humble acceptance speech! Rob left shortly after accepting his award and we hope he headed straight home to see his girlfriend Kristen Stewart and get some rest.

Rob is one of many major stars who went to show. Isn’t it funny how Rob goes when he’s sick but Kim Kardashian is too good to attend and instead gets her hair blown out?

This just shows you how serious Rob is about his work!

— Chloe Melas

Loading video...

More People’s Choice:

1. Nina Dobrev, Vanessa Hudgens & More — People’s Choice Awards 2012 Red Carpet Pics
  2. People’s Choice Awards 2012 — See All Of The Winners
  3. ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Wins Favorite Cable Drama At 2012 People’s Choice Awards

anns

Posted at 12:46 PM on January 10, 2013

I like his hair red and fluffy but it grows back

Coins Of America

Posted at 8:36 PM on February 19, 2012

I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in writing this web site. I am hoping the same high-grade blog post from you in the upcoming also. Actually your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your write up is a good example of it.

Anny

Posted at 7:23 AM on January 13, 2012

Can he be more hotttttttttt???

anns

Posted at 12:45 PM on January 10, 2013

Even down and out he still a handsome devil

dazza

Posted at 7:47 PM on January 12, 2012

appearently kristen was shopping for him to make one of her best soups

Jennifer

Posted at 5:36 PM on January 12, 2012

It was at the Nokia Theater, not the Kodak ;)

Tiffany

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 12, 2012

i’d still fuk him with or without cold, with or without hair!!

LisaB

Posted at 5:34 PM on January 12, 2012

I concur.

hahasotrue

Posted at 9:26 PM on January 12, 2012

@tiffany …hahah very true . im pretty sure evryone agrees wit you

Seriously?

Posted at 4:46 PM on January 12, 2012

The fact that this is even “news” is kind of ridiculous. Someone having a little bit of a head cold is hardly worth reporting.

LisaB

Posted at 5:39 PM on January 12, 2012

When you get right down to it, none of the crap on this site is “news” or worth reporting, but here we are. The other day it was “reported” that Kristen Stewart went grocery shopping at Whole Foods. Wow. I’m sorry to acknowledge that these two are like heroin to me and many others and any headline that has their names in it is going to get a look. Someday I’ll get over it – I hope – for their sake and mine.

Super

Posted at 4:03 PM on January 12, 2012

Lol. I thought it was something serious. I love how people are saying “hope he feels better”. I agree, but come one it’s just a cold.

mvk

Posted at 3:49 PM on January 12, 2012

Rob is dedicated to his work and to his fans. He is 100 times better the person than Kim Kardashian will ever be. She just wants fame, glory and money. He wants to do the best job he can and pick rolls that mean something to him. He’s a great actor and musician. It’s a shame Oscars and Golden Globes haven’t figured that out yet. Lots of luck to the future Rob. Hope you are feeling better. I think you look great last night. (Didn’t really like the hair cut though. Is it for a movie audition?)

birdy

Posted at 3:13 PM on January 12, 2012

Poor Rob I hope he feel better soon.

Ella Rose

Posted at 12:50 PM on January 12, 2012

I love rob but that new haircut? Ewwww…

Emily

Posted at 1:49 PM on January 12, 2012

agreed!!!

LisaB

Posted at 6:04 PM on January 12, 2012

Doesn’t matter — I still want to run my hands through it. He’s beautiful.