Jessica Simpson: I Have High-Calorie Pregnancy Cravings

Thu, January 12, 2012 6:21pm EDT by 13 Comments

Buttered pop tarts, Cap’n Crunch and more &dmash; Jessica’s been indulging in some not-so-healthy foods!

Pregnant Jessica Simpson better be careful — her food cravings are SO high in calories! According to The Daily Mail, she revealed that she can’t get enough of sugary treats! “I had a buttered Pop Tart this morning,” she said. “I’m eating a lot of stuff that I ate in my childhood.”

So what’s on the menu for the 31-year-old these days? “Kraft Mac n’ Cheese, Pop Tarts, Cap’n Crunch. Everything’s filled with sugar,” she admitted.

But Jessica says she’s not concerned about watching her diet and gives into her cravings. “I’m like, ‘Yeah, I can do it,” she said. “We’ll worry about the rest afterwards.”

Jessica will have to ditch the junk food after the baby’s born if she wants a killer post-baby body!

More Jessica:

1. From Beyonce to Jessica Simpson: Cutest Singer’s Babies & Bumps
  2. The Best Baby Bumps Of 2011
  3. Jessica Simpson Will Get Paid $3 Million To Lose Her Baby Weight — New Report

Lisa

Posted at 5:36 PM on December 14, 2013

She looks like a cow about to have a calf. Lay off the mac and cheese.

mommy of 2 and 1 angel

Posted at 3:56 PM on January 21, 2012

wow ppl just need to shut up she beautiful i have have 2 babys and with my first i gained alot of weight it happens there is nothing you can do about it ugh i hate ppl who judge to quickly

Anonymous

Posted at 8:49 PM on May 7, 2012

I agree with you, Jen. What ugly, judgmental, ignorant people on this site! Jessica Simpson looks amazing.

Jen

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 15, 2012

I wonder how much she has gained. Kate Hudson and Milla Jovovich gained into the 60 and 70 range and did not look this big. Maybe its her chest size increasing too which is making her look gigantic along with her bump? Like a double whammy weight gain? Idk. Because she just looks ginormous to me. And black is supposedly slimming too, so good grief!

anonymous

Posted at 8:49 AM on January 14, 2012

She should stick to maternity clothes..she looks like an oversized, gargantuan disco ball in that get up. She was already fairly plump before she got pregnat. She will never be able to get the weight off and keep it off.

Ann

Posted at 4:54 PM on January 13, 2012

I think my bump is a little bit bigger than Jessica’s and I’m due in April. Some clothes make you look bigger than you really are.

Savannah

Posted at 1:53 PM on January 13, 2012

No matter who you are, celebrity or not…when you’re pregnant, its your job to provide a healthy body for your baby to grow in. Its the only nourishment your baby gets. The fact that she’s eating such huge ammounts of sugar and sodium isn’t giving the baby a very healthy start. I wouldn’t put that stuff into my body when I’m only worrying about myself, she needs to start eating for two in the RIGHT way. Gross.

barbara

Posted at 12:25 PM on January 13, 2012

gross just cuz ur pretty doesnt give u the rite to wear clothes like that! god y to prego celebrities think they look sexy dressed that way with their hooker shoes.

sara

Posted at 5:52 AM on January 13, 2012

Looks like she’s ready to pop!

twins are us

Posted at 4:14 AM on January 13, 2012

WOW,Jessica looks like she could be having TWINS if she is not due till March!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????

anon

Posted at 8:33 PM on January 12, 2012

I agree she looks amazing. Too much is made of everything she does. She is happy has the glow & will be a hell of a great mom. This child will be very lucky to have Jess as there mom. Do any of us actually believe she is due in the spring?

seraphina

Posted at 7:30 PM on January 12, 2012

being pregnant isn’t an excuse to eat shitty. You have a baby that needs healthy food.

Floconette