Heather Locklear was taken to the hospital this afternoon after her sister called 911. We hope she’s okay!
Heather — who called off her engagement to long-time beau Jack Wagner last fall — supposedly took “a dangerous mix of prescription drugs and alcohol” and when the fire department and ambulance arrived, paramedics insisted on taking her too the hospital.
Back in 2008, Heather overdosed on prescription pills and was thought to have attempted suicide, although it was determined to be a false alarm. Last December, the Melrose Place actress was in the hospital for a bacterial infection.
Our thoughts and well wishes go out to Heather in her recovery.