Britney Spears' 'Hair-Raising Fun' With Jayden — Cute Pic

Thu, January 12, 2012 4:49pm EDT by 5 Comments
Britney Spears Picture

Britney’s son Jayden is growing up so fast — but it looks like his hair is growing even faster!

Newly-engaged pop star Britney Spears shared an adorable pic of her son Jayden horsing around on the trampoline. Check out that crazy ‘do! “Jayden is having some hair-raising fun on the trampoline!” she wrote.

The pic shows her five-year-old with hair standing on end. Earlier, she had posted a pic of his big bro Sean Preston getting active at a gymnastics class.

“‘My little Hercules’ enjoying his gymnastics class,” she wrote.

The boys are getting SO big!

More Britney:

1. NYC’s Biggest Baby Names In 2011 — Thanks To Kristen Stewart & Britney Spears
  2. Britney Spears Didn’t Have To Ask Her Legal Guardian’s Permisson To Marry, Says Expert
  3. Britney Spears’ Engagement Ring Cost $200,000, Experts Say

c

Posted at 12:43 PM on January 13, 2012

wow he looks JUST like her! so cute!

RACHEL

Posted at 10:02 PM on January 12, 2012

OMG YOUR KIDS R CUTE

paches22

Posted at 7:51 PM on January 12, 2012

The boys are so cute. And Brit I hope everything is going well for you I have followed you for years since I was 15 now I am 28 and still I always look to see new things happening in your life. I always have thought our lives were very similar other than I am no pop star but you have been through a lot of trials and your doing great.

prettypinkie72

Posted at 6:02 PM on January 12, 2012

Hay Girl,
How are you? I had just seen your boys they ARE so so cute and becoming grown big boys now, I really hope you found love and stay as happy as can and your boys too. Maybe when your all set Inside your home you an hubby can have a BEUTIFUL BABY GIRL OF YOUR oun.* BESTEST WISHES TO YOU*

Shelly

Posted at 5:12 PM on January 12, 2012

Awwwww this picture is so cute and those kids ARE growing up fast. Jayden looks so much like Brit in that pic. I wish her the best. This is one person who I think really deserves happiness in her life.