Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Will Marry & Have A Lifetime Of Happiness, Says Expert

Wed, January 11, 2012 7:05pm EDT by 267 Comments

Selena and Justin may be young at 19 and 17 respectively BUT they are incredibly supportive of each other’s careers and personal goal. Well respected psychic Linda Lauren tells HollywoodLife.com that she’s taken a very close look at Jelena and they are the ‘real deal’!

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez will go the distance. HollywoodLife.com sat down with Linda Lauren, a fourth generation psychic medium and color & energy specialist, who says the energy surrounding Justin and Selena is overwhelmingly positive!

Linda looked at a picture of Justin and Selena in order to read their energy, and this is what she had to say.

Loading video...

“They could really go the distance,” she told us. “They could be like your real Hollywood couple that could last. We could be talking about the better version of your America’s sweethearts — your Natalie Wood and Robert Wagner back in the day. They didn’t last but Justin and Selena, these two absolutely will because of the way they are functioning and moving forward.”

When Linda reads people’s energy, this means she looks at someone and there is a color surrounding them. Each color symbolizes something different — for instance, pink means you have a lot to say and you want to speak your mind.

“I’ve even mentioned this on my website,” Linda told us. ” If anyone has a head on their shoulders these two do. Their energy runs the spectrum as well. They have a lot of purple … a lot of yellow a lot of red which means they like to mix it up. They like to have a good time, which means they really have a good head on their shoulders. They embrace that purple, they are so intuitive … they are there.”

— Chloe Melas

Loading video...

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber Gets Goofy On Private Jet With Ashley Benson & Ryan Good
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Romantic Date At P.F. Chang’s — All The Details
  3. Justin Bieber Can’t Keep His Hands Off Selena Gomez — Adorable Pics

the ph miracle diet plan

Posted at 9:34 AM on June 1, 2012

Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn. That is a really neatly written article. I will make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your helpful information. Thanks for the post. I’ll certainly return.

selena gomaz

Posted at 9:32 PM on May 29, 2012

we are getting marred yesss so fun i feel so sorry for u guys that arn,t

Nancy

Posted at 3:07 PM on May 27, 2012

Hey justin my self nancy n i am from India.I like ur every thing ur hair style,ur simple dressing sense nnow the most important thing ur lip.i dont know eng very well bcoz r national languge is totally diff. From eng we study eng as a subject but i luv u sooooooo much that is why i try to speak eng. Recently i listen about ur new song which u dedecated to ur mom so best of luck for that. One day i surely come to kiss u. Luv nancy reply

MADISON

Posted at 11:05 AM on May 22, 2012

THAT IS THE KIND OF PPL I LIKE TO SEE OR HANG WITH NOT SAYING I WILL NOT HANG WITH MY FRIENDS THAT DO THINGS THEY NOW IS NOT WRITE

madison

Posted at 11:01 AM on May 22, 2012

THATS ALOT OF BS I DONT CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING 2 SAY RUDE ABOUT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE DONT SAY A F***** THING OK

Grace

Posted at 1:00 PM on May 21, 2012

OMG I am your number one fan. In my room i have 20 posters of you. I also have a collection of pictures of you in a notebook. I have 784 of them. I also went to your concert. It was amazing. I love your voice. I think the speech that you gave at your concert was so cool. It touched my heart. And i have 3 of your CD’s. I really hope that someday i get the chance to meet you and to be just like you. I love your hair. My two favorite colors. .

code de la route

Posted at 8:17 PM on May 13, 2012

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out much. I am hoping to give something again and help others like you helped me.

Kayzenee

Posted at 7:35 PM on May 4, 2012

I hope that u can have a happy life together and I will always support both of u ok!!!!!! :) LOVE YA

david b conway

Posted at 3:04 AM on April 28, 2012

I BET 100 DOLLAR,S ON THAT IDEA JUST ABOUT SELENA GOMEZ ,WILL DUMP JUSTIN BIEBER ,LOVE DAVID CONWAY

david b conway

Posted at 5:08 AM on April 27, 2012

I MADE PEASE WITH JUSTIN BIEBER ZONE FANSITE YOU DO,NT HAVE TO TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED WITH ME , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

Posted at 9:45 PM on April 25, 2012

You know that girl with the short hair???

Alexandra

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 23, 2012

I don’t think they’ll get married plus if they do how much you wanna bet it will only last for a year or less and I don’t believe in psychics

anna

Posted at 9:51 AM on April 23, 2012

i think justin and selena will get married cause on facebook it says that they are getting married and six of their fans get to go so bet they are going to married

linda

Posted at 10:59 AM on April 20, 2012

If they do get married,they will get divorced within 2 months at most!

Wilson

Posted at 12:32 AM on April 20, 2012

Who is Justin Bieber ?

andrea

Posted at 7:48 PM on May 29, 2012

jb is hot

veronica peterson

Posted at 2:04 AM on April 16, 2012

is justin gay?just rumers……

pipi16

Posted at 4:46 PM on April 20, 2012

i think he it i just hate him and like selena as a good singer and him a bad singer

Candace Oyola

Posted at 11:36 PM on April 26, 2012

No he isn’t. People just hatig cause of his hair and his girly voice. He wear tight pant so people think he gay.

david b conway

Posted at 3:09 AM on April 28, 2012

JUST IF JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ WILL GET MARRIED , I WILL BE THE MONKEY,S UNCLE THAN , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

Ashley1993

Posted at 1:42 AM on April 16, 2012

Hey justin you and selena is so so so sweet i hope you to marry her good luke to all :D

maria

Posted at 3:41 PM on April 15, 2012

dear justin drew bieber i no that you are not marrying selena cuz i dont even like her why do you like her she is not that cute i am well i think i am i dont no but plz dont marry her plz

MU Somuch

Posted at 5:52 AM on April 15, 2012

That’s fine Justin go ahead but truly is a bad sample to all your young fans. They thought it’s just okay to marry at this young age. I have MU in my life. MU n Luv sssoooo mccccchhh

krystn

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 14, 2012

DEAR JUSTIN I REALLY DO NOT ADVISE YOU TO MARRY SELENA AT LEAST NOT NOW. AND BTW I LOOOOOVE YOUR MUSIC{ALOT]!!!!!

ProFlight simulator

Posted at 12:44 PM on April 13, 2012

certainly like your web-site however you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the reality on the other hand I will definitely come back again.

Isabella

Posted at 11:12 AM on April 13, 2012

Dear Justin,youcan marry Selina because you two have one big thing in comon!You both are STARS!

brianna

Posted at 8:15 PM on April 25, 2012

dont say that he might do it

Kendall Copp

Posted at 11:01 AM on April 13, 2012

Hi Justin Bieber PLEASE dont marry Selena Gomez! Ive always wanted to meet you.Your my favorite singer.Im your biggest fan.

Nicole

Posted at 12:33 AM on April 13, 2012

Well this is Nicole swift well can u go out with me please

maria

Posted at 3:43 PM on April 15, 2012

he is going out with meeeeeeee okkkkkkk

mrs.bieber

Posted at 8:25 AM on April 17, 2012

heyy justin if u marry her she is not the one i am listen
erin bieber ……………………… sounds awesome right…. i so lov u justin <3<3<3<3<3<3

brianna

Posted at 8:13 PM on April 25, 2012

no the hell is dont brianna bieber dose

maddi

Posted at 11:50 AM on May 24, 2012

lose it hes married

Nicole

Posted at 12:17 AM on April 13, 2012

DEAR JUSTIN, PLEASE DONT GET MARRIED TO SELENA
PLEASE I LOVE YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH AND I GOT A
POEM FOR U …… ROSES R RED VIOLETS R BLUE U MAKE
MY HEART SO BUEATYFUL JUST LIKE U I LOVE YOU SO
MUCH JUST TO LET U KNO U R THE ONLY BOY IN THE WHOLE
WORLD THAT I LOVE I LOVE U SO SO SO SO MUCH

andrea

Posted at 7:44 PM on May 29, 2012

i know jb is so so hot and i love he