Does Rihanna Want Chris Brown Back? New Report

Wed, January 11, 2012 11:40am EST by 51 Comments

Luv chris breezy

Posted at 11:20 PM on January 12, 2012

Tz obvious that rihanna wants chris bt chris doesnt want her. Pliz chris neva allow this to happen again, its part of the past tht costed u xo much. Besides rihanna is so evil to have some1 lyk u. Im ur number 1 fan n wud neva eva want 2 c 2009 bk in your lyf. WATCH OUT!!! Luv u.

rie

Posted at 8:44 PM on January 12, 2012

I would love for them to get back together its obvious that they still love each other and that video of gis girlfriend talking about her makes her look like a hater

Emily Jane leighton porter

Posted at 3:42 PM on January 12, 2012

I KNOW WHAT CHRIS DID WAS VERY NASTY BUT RIHANNA PUSHED HIM TO FAR WHY CANT PEOPLE UNDERSTAND THAT

LeGgO

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 12, 2012

Chris is definitely a changed man… but rihanna will tear him down. He has gained back so much respect and if he gets back with her and her manipulative, overpossessive ways… idk, chris should stay with the girl hes with, you can tell they are happy.

Emily Jane leighton porter

Posted at 3:39 PM on January 12, 2012

well said girl rihanna would and thats what she almost did cause of her powernoid insecure ways I love chris and dont know why he didnt leave rihanna went things started going wrong poor chris I love that man to bits Iam a teambreezy supporter and wont let that rihanna hurt my friend again

Jcash

Posted at 6:35 AM on January 12, 2012

I just don want rihinna in life, buz she just want him loosening his relationship daz all

allure searles

Posted at 5:13 AM on January 12, 2012

@shayla how could Rihanna have made Chris look bad on tv he is the one that beat the crap out of her and did not tell the truth about that night on February 8, 2009 he was dishonest so do not dare blame Rihanna for what happened apprently she is the victim not him maybe they were both wrong whatever he should have done some jail time but got off easy also he has changed since than so he made a mistake but this will haunt him. Forever also I would love for her. And Chris to reunite at the gramny’s in Febuary so I hope that she and chris get baxk together .

Zy

Posted at 11:15 PM on January 11, 2012

Chris was trying to get her back and she turned him down time and time again. I do think chris has change¡!

shell517nj

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 11, 2012

I don’t know about the rest of the story, but i can say he is a changed man. he’s grown quite a bit….rihanna should have went after chris a long time ago…despite what happened between him and rihanna you can believe he is treating this one like a queen and she’s the only one. trust me….

Lori

Posted at 10:13 PM on January 11, 2012

This girl entire life revolves around Chris. Treating her like a queen. I seriously doubt that. How do you treat a trick like a queen when you have zero respect for her?

shayla

Posted at 6:25 PM on January 11, 2012

i think that @rihanna just tring to break up chris new relation ship with hi new girl she made him look so bad on t.v know she want him back she need to move on like he did

Denise

Posted at 6:18 PM on January 11, 2012

I really don’t care if there in love, there in love :-0

fake

Posted at 6:13 PM on January 11, 2012

FAKEEEEEEEEEEEE . where did yu find this source from?! BAHAHA . . fake.

andrea nash

Posted at 6:12 PM on January 11, 2012

rihanna needs to get a life and stop stocking him hes better than ever without her on his side

tilt

Posted at 10:29 PM on January 11, 2012

Maybe you should learn the difference between stocking and stalking before you start accusing people of it.

Ms.Miami

Posted at 2:43 AM on January 12, 2012

Lmao

ken

Posted at 6:07 PM on January 11, 2012

2 rihenna, is gudby 2 d oldies, coz cris is movin up 2 something beta.

beth

Posted at 5:05 PM on January 11, 2012

I dont think its a good idea. If it didnt work out the first time, what makes you think its going to work a second. Yes Chris has changed, and he has learned from his mistake but I think Chris should stay with karruche, they are so cute together. Maybe its better for them to be friends. But if they do get back together I’ll still support them. TEAMBREEZY!!!! Also, if Rihanna can forgive him why cant everyone else?! Let him live his life with out people trying to make everything he does into something bad!

Jamila

Posted at 4:52 PM on January 11, 2012

Umm you do know they have been friends for a while now I doubt she wants him back though.

Marsha

Posted at 4:38 PM on January 11, 2012

You don’t know what YOU would have done in the EXACT same situation. Leave Rihanna alone. She wants her man back …. I say get him. The man ain’t married. If he put a ring on Karrueche finger then yeah back off. He hasn’t he obviously loves the attention he!”s getting so let it be.

allure searles

Posted at 5:29 AM on January 12, 2012

Hey marsha I agree with you I think people need to leave her alone if ri ri wants to get Chris back than that is her decision so I hope that her and Chris spend alot more time together.

sweethoney

Posted at 3:55 PM on January 11, 2012

i personally think that dey should wateva dey want its there lives if dey want to get back together then let them be b happy 4 dem its not our decision to tell them what dey should and not do with their lives if dey feel like dey r more happy with each other den let them b together if dey dnt feel dat way then wateva its not our business DEY R BOTH GROWN ADLUTS ITS THEIR LIVES NOT OURS!!!!!!!!!!! P.S I PERSONALLY THINK DAT DEY SHOULD GET BACK TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY WAS SO HAPPY AND IN LOVE WITH EACH OTHER WHEN DEY WERE TOGETHER BUT LIKE I SAID ITS THEIR DECSION!!!!!

Qudusk

Posted at 3:53 PM on January 11, 2012

I think they are both in love with each other. Everyone deserve a second chance. But wat happens to is current girl.

somtoj

Posted at 3:52 PM on January 11, 2012

I fink they were made 4 each other,rihana should just gv him a second chance.

Meagan

Posted at 3:39 PM on January 11, 2012

I believe Chris Brown is a changed man and I believe he will continue to do great things and make great music and continue to grow.

However, he is finally happy and has worked very hard to get to this point with the woman he is currently with. If its not broken, don’t fix it. If he’s in love with his girlfriend, then leave it be. Rihanna forgets that she went back to Chris and left him because of media scrutiny. This will always haunt her, and Chris should not compromise a stable relationship for one that can crumble any moment at the expense of this judgemental world we live in.

Chris should continue to do great and move on with his life and Rihanna should try to find love. If after 2 more years, when the probation ends, and they still love each other and r still connected, but aren’t dating anyone else, they should reunite. I believe then, they will have more ammunition to bite back against the media.

Rihanna is not a ride or die chick. If she was a Whitney Houston, she wouldn’t let the media run her life. That’s why she’s unhappy in the arrangement she’s in. Chris could care less about the media dictating his life, and now look at him now. Great relationship n great music.

Nikky

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 11, 2012

I fink Chris brown rily luvs her. He made a mistake and he has so apologised 4 it. According 2 pple close 2 him,he’s a changed person now. It won’t b bad if she gives him a second chance. They’ll make a music power couple.

susan

Posted at 2:36 PM on January 11, 2012

If he didn’t beat his current gf, why are people keep saying he is going to beat Rihanna and he been in long term relationships. I personally want Chris and Rihanna to get back together. I really don’t like his current girlfriend, she brings nothing to the table. I am an independent woman like Beyonce and Rihanna.

Fordo439

Posted at 2:05 PM on January 11, 2012

How would someone make love back to a female face when that same male friend boy give a girl friend adeath sentence a few years ago .love and peace Rihanna rude boy nyc

Caitlin

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 11, 2012

They love each other , I want they back together! they make the best couple i never seen :)
everybody deserves a second chance.

c

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 11, 2012

if she goes back to him she’s an idiot.. he beat her once.. if she didn’t learn from that she’ll get no sympathy from me when he beats her again

susan

Posted at 1:17 PM on January 11, 2012

He haven’t beat his current girl in a year, so why people keep saying he is going to beat Rihanna. I do want Rihanna and Chris back together. Rihanna obviously loves him and they will make a powerful couple together. I don’t like his current girlfriend, I think she brings nothing to the table and I am an independent woman and have man, we both is bringing something to the table.

chianne

Posted at 8:24 PM on January 11, 2012

Agreed. He and his current little shorty seem like an odd couple. Some days I want he and Rih to re-unite, some days not. She may get possessive again. I want to know what CHRIS wants.

Just doesn’t seem right, a big hunk like Chris with such a pipsqueek of a girl. He’s probably doing a lot more lickin than bangin – he talks that way in all his songs these days.

LEX

Posted at 1:58 PM on January 11, 2012

THEY WERE BOTH YOUNG AT THE TIME. THEY BOTH SEEM SO LOST WITH ONE ANOTHER. IM FOR IT. ITS NOT MY BUSINESS ANYWAY.