Does Rihanna Want Chris Brown Back? New Report

Wed, January 11, 2012 11:40am EDT by 51 Comments

heartbreaking quotes

Posted at 4:05 PM on July 21, 2014

It’s in point of fact a great and useful piece of information. I’m satisfied that you simply
shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.

baffled22

Posted at 10:18 PM on September 5, 2012

Omg, Rihanna is looking more and more like a psycho stalker. She is practically throwing herself
at Chris Brown, but then went on National TV and put Chris Brown in the spotlight in a negative way. Rihanna, clearly has not put this incident behind her and I don’t get how she hopes to move forward with him with all these mixed emotions for him. I just don’t get it. Believe me, no one is more confused by her contradictory behavior than Chris Brown. That is why I’m convinced that they won’t make it as a couple and that she needs to get help. Run, Chris, Run.

shannon

Posted at 12:04 PM on June 12, 2012

NO they cant be together, like come on, chris has another life and the last thing he needs is another messed up life hes doing great with his girlfriend now and to be honest i love him new girlfriend than rihanna so just leave them two, to have love rather than you breaking her hurt and break chris’s heart also

Mari

Posted at 3:29 AM on May 17, 2012

Wow It would’ve been great if Chris and Rihanna got back together i mean they were bestfriends and just became a couple. She’s like his bestfriend and lover and he likewise. Well I think his songs were towards her like “All Back” and “Changed Man” Well it’ his decision if he intend to go back to her then he should but not for what his fans what him to do. He should listen to his heart. #TeamBreezy!!

I think they still luv each other let them try it out once again

Posted at 2:41 AM on April 19, 2012

Breezy and Riri should give it a second chance

coco_SMH

Posted at 10:52 AM on April 2, 2012

I think that they still have feelings for each other and should just get back together besides that’s what the world wants,but its not about what we want its about what they want.<3

Momobangin

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 1, 2012

Smh ri is a drunk needs to leave chris alone and get a clue goto rehab orsumthin chris is happy let him stay that way chris new model gf is beautiful

shannon

Posted at 12:06 PM on June 12, 2012

you are extremly life leave chris with his model gf lifes been better since u got beaten up, no offence hes changed now so leave him alone

wegotchrisback

Posted at 11:41 AM on February 10, 2012

I think Rhino can’t handle the fact of Chris moving on & I know it takes 2 to argue etc..so he’s not all @ fault! Rhino can’t forget chris(he sexed her good)& that’s the issue! Move on with ur dirty,raunchy sexin any & every guy that comes your way rihanna! Leave Chris alone he’s been thru enough & he’s changed his ways..let him live his life peacefully without your drama & head games!!!!

I believe she is an instigator and she wants what she wants at any cost and doesn’t care who she steps on! But karma is a mofo!!

I can’t stand rhianna I dnt listen to her music & I dnt watch her videos & I encourage others to do the same! She’s NOT a proper role model!!

Amieey

Posted at 8:24 PM on February 1, 2012

they really dont need to be together because my wanted my dad and trust me it didnt work out so rihanna get a life and wake up

Crazydiscodiva

Posted at 9:42 AM on January 22, 2012

Nice pic nice coupls chris hachanged no body is perfect

mindy ober

Posted at 11:59 AM on January 21, 2012

Yes they hav unfinished buisness. I know he was very wrong , but people do change, learn, and grow. They ABSOLUTELY still have love for each other and if it werent for all the harsh judgement, i think theyd have been bak together long ago.

beyonisha

Posted at 6:41 PM on January 20, 2012

Don’t Believe a damn thing about dis story and someone just making it up bout dis Story it’s called BS!!!!

Alesha

Posted at 4:24 PM on January 16, 2012

Rihanna is a attention craving whore , if she breaks chris & karrueche up I’ll be so mad .

stephanie woods

Posted at 8:25 PM on January 13, 2012

I think rihanna should get a life. She needs to stop with her drama and leave Chris brown and his new girlfriend alone

anonymous

Posted at 1:18 AM on January 13, 2012

I think Rihanna and Chris Brown are wrong for each other. Rihanna appears to be controling and I wouldn’t be surprised if she is the type to want everything on her terms. Chris Brown does not appear to want this kind of relationship. He might care for Rihanna, but he also wants to be his own man making his own decisions. I think if these too got back together there would be conflict and Chris Brown could end up with another charge. I think the only reason Rihanna wants Chris now is because he is with someone else and she wants what she can’t or don’t have. I think the smartest thing Chris Brown could do is to stay clear of Rihanna and her drama.

pamela

Posted at 9:20 AM on January 21, 2012

i think they love each other so we should leave them alone

coco_SMH

Posted at 10:59 AM on April 2, 2012

For real y’all really need to leave them alone especially the people who keep talking mad trash about Rihanna that ain’t cool.leave them alone they going to do what’s right when the time is right.Cause can’t be talking cause he DONT WANT Y’ALL so just stay out they business.