'X Factor' Star Rachel Crow: Inside Her Successful Disney Meeting

Wed, January 11, 2012 6:02pm EST by 15 Comments
Rachel Crow Disney

The pint-sized prodigy wowed casting directors — and only HollywoodLife.com has the EXCLUSIVE details!

Rachel Crow was one of the most talented contestants on The X Factor, and she is well on her way to becoming a HUGE star!

Rachel, 13, auditioned for Disney producers on Jan. 9 for a casting meet-and-greet, a source tells HollywoodLife.com EXCLUSIVELY. She even sang for the group, and although nothing has been set in stone for future meetings, our source confirms that both sides were VERY happy with the audition.

Do YOU think Rachel has a huge career ahead of her, HollywodLifers?

– Reporting By Russ Weakland, Written By William Earl

Loading video...

More Rachel:

1. ‘X Factor’s’ Rachel Crow’s Imminent Disney Meeting Will Cover TV, Films & Records
  2. Why ‘X Factor’ Is So Much Better Than ‘American Idol’!
  3. ‘X Factor’ Highlights: What Was Your Favorite Moment From Season One?

Gay Sex

Posted at 3:05 AM on May 21, 2012

I’m really inspired with your writing talents and also with the layout in your weblog. Is this a paid subject matter or did you customize it your self? Either way keep up the excellent high quality writing, it’s rare to see a nice weblog like this one today..

Michelle Eriksen

Posted at 2:38 AM on April 1, 2012

Rachel crow’s voice is better when she sings seriously and not like a teeny bopper. Simone is a retard for dressing her up in those retarded outfits and having her sing stupid songs. She wont have a long lasting career if she gets a job landing with nickelodeon or Disney. She
‘ll have a dead end career just lie the old Disney stars.

zoe coonce

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 23, 2012

hey rachel,im 12 im a big fan of you ……..you are going to be so famous girl i cant wait to see you in shows ,movies,and singing …..you are a great singer …..keep up your dreams !!!:)))p.s i love when you said im a girl and i need my own bathroom im just the same way too ….hope to see you agin !!!

Darlene griffin

Posted at 11:28 AM on March 16, 2012

Rachel you r already a star I know there r great things for you when can I buy a cd I’m waiting a fan for life..

Sharon Slavicek

Posted at 9:25 PM on February 17, 2012

Rachel stole my heart from the moment she stepped in front of the X-Factor judges. When she opened her mouth, and sang with such soul and conviction, I was so taken and overwhelmed with her, I broke into tears. I am a 61 year old grandmother and would purchase any songs released by her and would purchase tickets to see her in any concert! She has an appeal to all ages. KEEP TRUE TO YOURSELF RACHEL, the angels are watching over you. Good luck and God Bless you honey.

rachael

Posted at 10:02 PM on February 13, 2012

rachael was my favorite. when my mom told me she got kicked of i felt like crying. my favorite song she sang was if i were a boy. i missed her so much she diserved to win.

cathy wagster

Posted at 1:17 PM on February 13, 2012

I just love little miss crow. She seems so sweet I would love it if her and my 11 yr old could be friends.

jenetta

Posted at 1:25 PM on February 11, 2012

rachel remind me of etta james when she was young.she got down when she songed at last. good luck

Louise Wicks

Posted at 12:22 AM on February 1, 2012

Hi,

I thought Rachel was the most talented in the bunch and I enjoyed listening to her sing on the show. I was upset she got eliminated but was thrilled Disney saw what I saw a star for TV. I look forward to seeing her new show whenever that comes out.

Good Luck,

Louise

Bill H

Posted at 4:10 PM on February 3, 2012

I also believed Rachel had the best overall talent on X factor and also thrilled Disney see her potential. I voted for her each night. If I was a music promoter she would be at top of my list. With her beautiful personality and awesome voice that moves your spirit with joy and love she will be successful. God blessed her with gifts and this is the beginning as we all wait to see her perform and mature into a women. We Love you Rachel and continue to be humble and be you.

Jacqueline

Posted at 10:25 PM on January 22, 2012

I’m a fan of her vocals,n hope to hear her do her own style of singing…she reminds me of aAngie Stone…who has charisma with her feminism and achievements that honor women.good luck racheal love her voice.

Dave

Posted at 12:12 PM on January 17, 2012

She definitely appears to have an immediate future as a child star. Not sure how cute she’ll be when she grows up.

Carole

Posted at 4:36 PM on January 13, 2012

YES — she is adorable and so talented — and has such a great personality — I saw her audition and immediately thought “DISNEY” — and she has such a lovely family — she’s just perfect

dee lee

Posted at 11:59 PM on January 12, 2012

Absolutely she has a long career ahead of her. She will be a fabulous addition to Disney and her voice….blows me away at only 13!! most adorable cherub I’ve ever seen, love her and wish her luck always.

Lisa

Posted at 11:52 AM on January 12, 2012

You bet she has a future as a long-lasting recording artist. Sony music or Disney would be stupid not to sign her.