Demi Lovato Performs At The People's Choice Awards In Red Lipstick & Long Lashes

Wed, January 11, 2012 10:00pm EDT by 9 Comments

Demi’s dynamic stage hair and makeup shows off her thick brunette strands and ability to carry a statement lip look like a pro!

At the 2012 People’s Choice Awards Demi Lovato went from red carpet sleek to on-stage sassy. Her voluminous cascade of hair turned up the volume and her red lipstick and full false lashes completed her look. Do you like Demi’s performance beauty look? Vote!

To get Demi’s matte red lips, try L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipcolor in Ravishing Red. The classic red shade is timeless and the long-lasting formula will take you from the office to evening without reapplying! For Demi’s lashes, go big or go home. This is definitely the time for falsies. Try our recent Editor’s Picks — Sonia Kashuk Full Glam Eyelashes.

Do you think Demi looks best with her hair and makeup styled to show off her big, bold personality or does a soft and sweet look suit her better?

Eden Univer

More People’s Choice:

1. Find Out Who Robert Pattinson Is Sitting Next To At People’s Choice Awards
  2. Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley & More To Attend People’s Choice Awards
  3. Kristen Stewart Was Snubbed At The People’s Choice Awards — Zero Nominations!

Val

Posted at 4:20 PM on January 12, 2012

She has a lot of good songs on you tube. I only heard of her through my kids! Her lipstick choices are so pretty! She looks like she wears stuff from Red Apple Lipstick. They have a huge following on facebook! Very trendy at the moment, as is Demi.

Sarah

Posted at 10:33 AM on January 12, 2012

Robert, yes vocally she had an off night. I just invite you to go to You Tube. There are so many good ones out there, but may as well go to the official Skyscraper video you’ll know you have the right one —-its the one with the 42 million views.

Carrie

Posted at 8:28 AM on January 12, 2012

Ya’ll Doug gets upset with us for calling him out but don’t let him fool you. He was started walking back and forth at 5:00 p.m. last night. I bet he was more nervous for Demi then Demi was performing. Its so much fun watching him suffer with this crush he has.

Doug

Posted at 6:05 AM on January 12, 2012

Demi , I tip my hat to you. The greatest comeback of all time!! I’m just at a rare moment of being speechless. All I can say is I am honored to call myself a Lovatic.

LL

Posted at 5:46 AM on January 12, 2012

Shut your face, Kat!

Demi, just be who you are. <3

Kat

Posted at 11:37 PM on January 11, 2012

she needs to loose weight ewww and the song was horrible,but i must admit she does have an amazing voice

Robert

Posted at 8:57 AM on January 12, 2012

I never heard of Demi before the Awards last night. I’m guessing from her fan base that she’s somewhat better than what I heard last night. I was cringing during half her vocal, wondering how anyone singing so far off pitch could be featured at an Awards show. That performance was horrible at best. Could she not hear herself in her monitor? I just sat with my mouth open wondering “HUH???” as it just continued on and on like a bad SNL skit.

Don

Posted at 11:07 AM on January 12, 2012

Amen. I thought I might be the only one who thought she was terrible. So many fawning, gushes of how wonderful she was on other posts had me thinking maybe I had perhaps heard a tomcat outside instead of this girl. This performance was truly bad.

Jvch

Posted at 10:16 AM on January 15, 2012

I honestly it was just because the background music was louder than her. Otherwise, she wasn’t THAT bad.