Emma Stone & More People's Choice Awards 2012 Winners — Full List

People's Choice Awards 2012 Winners

Katy

Posted at 8:14 AM on January 13, 2012

Ian should have won

ana

Posted at 10:24 PM on January 12, 2012

Seriously? Who voted for these winners? The list makes me think it was all tween and teenage girls that are the voters. Lea Michelle as the best comedic TV actress is a joke, it has to be. Have they not seen Amy Poehler or Tina Fey? Don’t they know Christina Applegate has a show on now? They never heard of Modern Family or The Middle?
Look, I know this is a total rant and obviously the majority of people voting thought that they chose the best candidate, what I’m disturbed by is who are the people that voted? Who was this being marketed to? I spend more time screwing around on the internets than anyone else I know and I never once saw an article about voting or a link to vote, so who did? And where did they find articles or links at?

carlawear

Posted at 9:04 PM on January 12, 2012

not the full list !

jasmine

Posted at 7:09 PM on January 12, 2012

1. Castle is a great show… you vamp diaries fans have to get over it.
2. I read all the twilight books like…4 and a half years ago. I also read and loved Harry Potter. the twilight movies were awful! And I was pissed because all of a sudden everyone became a twihard.
3.How did Chloe Grace Moretz beat the ENTIRE hp cast!?
4.Thank god himym won stuff!!!!
5. Glee is an okay show. I cant watch it b/c of Lea Michele. she is AWFUL.

Dixie

Posted at 7:05 PM on January 12, 2012

Emily Deschanel from bones is the best actor on TV. I wish she would win.

Taya

Posted at 7:03 PM on January 12, 2012

YAY!!!! Demi won fav pop star!!! I absoulutley LOVE her! Did selena win anything!?!!

Megan

Posted at 4:40 PM on January 12, 2012

I’m very happy that Ellen won in her category but I just wanna say, I’m an adult and I absolutely wanted Justin Bieber to win. Many adults Love him. He’s incredibly talented and has a beautiful voice. He deserves all the blessings he has received. He’s a good guy. He’s won awards before and he’ll win again!! (But yes, I’m disappointed that someone else won, he deserved it. He’s AMAZING!!!)

dumas1000

Posted at 3:30 PM on January 12, 2012

It’s not rigged. Adults voted. This is not the teen choice awards. Teens voted too, but the inclusion of the adult vote changes everything dramatically. Adults don’t like Twilight, or Justin Bieber, or Selena Gomez. I would think that Harry Potter has more adult support then Twilight, although the majority of Potter fans are tweens. Pretty much all Twilght fans are Tweens. Yeah, there were music awards. Katy Perry won a ton of them. As far as I can tell, Bieber didn’t win anything. A lot of awards though, so keeping track of them all can be a chore. I know Demi Lovato won favorite female pop star. Basically, the same award that Selena Gomez won a Teen Choice. But at People’s Choice, I don’t think Selena was even nominated. She has like zero adult fans.

richarrd whittington

Posted at 3:07 PM on January 12, 2012

DO YOU KNOW THAT ALL PEOPLE NEED LORD JESUS EACH DAY?
DO YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY ALL WAY?
I DO HAVE THE KEY THAT CAN MAKE YOU HAPPY AND MORE!!

SAND $5.00 TO Richard Whittington
49 Louise Drive Apt 14
Machias, Maine 04654

do you want to loss body fat i do have the key into. i have loss 24 lbs.

Cheddahbean

Posted at 12:52 PM on January 12, 2012

I love Glee and Lea Michele but how did she get into the TV Comedy Actress catagory? And this year seems to be the lowest in nominees actually attending. Kinda takes the wind out of its sails.

Jenna

Posted at 11:04 AM on January 12, 2012

Ian Somerhalder nor Vampire Diaries won and they should have like i said the show is rigged now you know some of the winners were from cbs so see i told you.

Jenna

Posted at 10:41 AM on January 12, 2012

The show was rigged all awards shows are. Half of the winners didnt need to win.

Sweden girl

Posted at 10:35 AM on January 12, 2012

too bad Ian didn’t win. he’s awesome. very good actor. good Nina won, though. she’s awesome too.

jessica

Posted at 10:20 AM on January 12, 2012

im so glad nina dobrev and emma stone won awards i think they’re both awesome. i wish ian somerholder would have won his category though i dont even know what Castle is? . Im shocked they gave the lifetime achievement award to morgan freeman he is awesome but i also love robert de niro and tom hanks.

lori anderson

Posted at 6:06 AM on January 12, 2012

I am so happy that Nathan Fillion won his catergory. I voted for him twice!

Nikki

Posted at 4:55 AM on January 12, 2012

Even though Vampire Diaries fandom did a great job of sending in write ins for Nina Dobrev, I wish Stana Katic from Castle had been nominated and won with Nathan Fillion. But, hey, c’est la vie.

xyz

Posted at 4:30 AM on January 12, 2012

people sucks. Twillight No.1

penelope

Posted at 4:27 AM on January 12, 2012

There is no anymosity between the cast of Twilight and the cast of Harry potter, only in fans’s mind. It’s pathetic, we can be fan of both and be happy for whoever wins awards. Actually Harry potter deserved to win and deserves to win.
Twilight wasn’t even nominated people. I like the two franchise but more HP and sorry but I agree with HPfangirl: you can’t compare the books: Harry potter beat Twilight in everything but the movies are great except that I was a little bit disapointed by breaking dawn part 1, I hope part 2 will be better. You can’t deny Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 2 beat it and is on top: the movie was MAGICALLY AMAZING.

HPfangirl

Posted at 3:09 AM on January 12, 2012

Please, you Twilight fans don’t go judging Harry Potter fans. It’s natural to feel intimidated by the great difference J.K.Rowling books have against that vampire books. Grow up all of you and read something that’s worth reading. I’ve been a fan for 11 years and believe me, I never got tired of reading any of the books.

hpANDtwilightfan

Posted at 3:18 PM on January 12, 2012

i love both books series no need ot have a go at anyone everyone has differnt tastes and twilight fans that i know actually like both books so no need to critise others when they most likely harry potter fans aswell.

HPfangirl

Posted at 3:04 AM on January 12, 2012

Nikky

Posted at 1:18 AM on January 12, 2012

weren’t dere any music categories? coz from what i can see here seems like it waz all about movies. Congrats to all the winners though.

Kristina Weasley

Posted at 12:49 AM on January 12, 2012

Harry Potter should have one awards for everything they were nominated for! This is RIGGED, RIGGED I say!
Your sincerly all Potterheads

Hayley

Posted at 1:06 AM on January 12, 2012

….you must be out your mind.

Kaylee

Posted at 2:06 AM on January 12, 2012

Not just harry potter though! I I’m sorry but how did castle win against shows like ncis? And nathon fillion over hugh laurie and david boreanaz? I don’t believe it!! And Chloe was in 1 movie compared to the 10 year phenomenon of harry potter? Plz!!!! Nice with himym and Emma Stone though!

JR

Posted at 5:41 AM on January 13, 2012

Chloe Moretz has been in over 50 films and TV episodes. Either way, who cares? Is the world going to end if Harry Potter fails to win one stinking internet vote?

Benefici28

Posted at 12:46 AM on January 12, 2012

As a fan of BOTH HP and that other movie franchise… gasp… Twilight…I’ve witnessed that Harry Potter fans are always so quick to blame Twilight and its fans. The only animosity I’ve encountered is from the HP fans. Twi fans are generally a very happy non judgmental group who are just enjoying their fandom. And…. mostly adults. Those insane teenagers who remind me of Beatles fans are not the majority. A lot haven’t read the books and swoon at the sight of abdominal muscles. My point is: HP actors not winning tonight had absolutely nothing to do with Twi fans. And… most likely … had to do with the four way HP actors splitting the votes.

bradley

Posted at 3:21 PM on January 12, 2012

thank you i like both books and at the end of the day if they didnt win they didnt win no need to blame another franchise for it . Ive also observed that hp fans seem to be the more violent ones then the twilight fans.

Dylan Pearson

Posted at 12:25 AM on January 12, 2012

Did Justin Bieber win an award at the peoples choice awards

Diosa

Posted at 12:08 AM on January 12, 2012

I wonder who these “People” really are…

JakFrost

Posted at 12:33 AM on January 12, 2012

Everyone? Voting is open season for at least a month (probably more) beforehand. I voted.

ana

Posted at 10:36 PM on January 12, 2012

I just posted a total rant that you just summed up in one sentence, so my hat is off to you!
I never once saw anything about how or where to vote for these awards. The only reason I knew it was on was my 10 year old niece watched. My TiVo was otherwise engaged so I ended up here looking for a list of winners. I’m shocked by who won.