Nina Dobrev Wins People's Choice Award: Favorite TV Drama Actress

Wed, January 11, 2012 9:25pm EDT by 24 Comments
Courtesy of The CW

Frankston Pool Shop

Posted at 11:29 PM on May 12, 2012

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This publish truly made my day. You can not believe just how much time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

best place to sell gold

Posted at 9:06 PM on May 12, 2012

Thank you for any other informative site. Where else may I get that type of info written in such a perfect method? I have a undertaking that I am simply now working on, and I have been on the look out for such information.

electronic

Posted at 12:02 AM on April 13, 2012

I have learn some good stuff here. Certainly worth bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much attempt you place to create this type of excellent informative website.

lilyan

Posted at 3:22 AM on January 17, 2012

I’m sooooooo happy Nina won. Omg I just love her. And wats with all the hateful msgs from some people? If the person u wanted to win didn’t, it ain’t our problem. Yaaaay, go Nina.

Saadgkhan

Posted at 10:46 PM on January 12, 2012

She is a tremendous in the show and its good to see finally recognized.. I hope now MTV awards in Summer recognize that too. that was indeed the best Award of the Night!

Sonya

Posted at 9:55 PM on January 12, 2012

I honestly think Nina deserved this award. It’s hard work to play one character,and she plays two characters perfectly. Way to go Ninz… <3 <3 <3 .

Jazzy

Posted at 4:53 PM on January 12, 2012

it was ok

Heather

Posted at 1:57 PM on January 12, 2012

The only reason she won is because she is riding Ian’s coattails……She lies in interviews, she rude to her fans, and she shows no emotion when she acts……..Sorry it is what it is.

gio

Posted at 10:27 AM on January 13, 2012

sorry,supposing everyone’s entitled to their own opinions, how is she rude to her fans? I honestly don’t see that, and I don’t see these supposed “lies” (I don’t really know what you mean by that, anyway).

Victoria Nedkova

Posted at 12:55 PM on January 12, 2012

Greetings from Bulgaria!!! We’re so damn proud of our Nina Dobreva! She’s just an amazing actress! We love you!

Abira

Posted at 8:43 AM on January 12, 2012

CONGRATS TO NINA!!! Actually… finally a little of justice:
SHE REALLY DESERVE IT!!! ;)

Gaia_1985

Posted at 7:22 AM on January 12, 2012

Ninaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great! Congrats! You’re one of the most talented actress i’ve ever seen!! Thanks for acting like this in my favourite TV show!! Greetings and kisses from Tuscany!

d8mtr

Posted at 4:56 AM on January 12, 2012

Nina looked gorgeous in her green dress and she totally deserved the award. Proud of her. <3

ruska

Posted at 1:50 AM on January 12, 2012

OMG nina u r the best acteres ever u r my idol i loooove uuuuuu

Nicole Gómez-Rosado

Posted at 1:28 AM on January 12, 2012

Congrats Nina! She got her bday wish :) she deserves it! She’s a wonderful, hard-working, talented actress, well done, way to go! =D

katikees

Posted at 11:22 PM on January 11, 2012

I am so pleased that Nina won this award. She is talented, hard working and very deserving of recognition. I hope she (and other people working on TVD) receive many more awards.

Emma

Posted at 10:23 PM on January 11, 2012

Nina Dobrev is a horrible actress! She can’t bring her characters to life! Definitely did not deserve this over the other nominees, and I know I’m backed by a lot of others.

Andy Swift

Posted at 10:41 PM on January 11, 2012

Shut your faaaaaaace!

Nicole

Posted at 10:47 PM on January 11, 2012

Well i think otherwise she is an awesome actress and even though the other nominees were also good I think Nina deserved this award, so congrats Nina! I love TVD you guys are awesome.

Missy

Posted at 1:18 AM on January 12, 2012

Wow, cool it with the hate, You know its people like you who say things like that, that truly cause people to have serious complexes about themselves. You know the poem sticks and stones is not true, Words have more power over people than anyone belives and in a day and age were kids are killing themselves over the words of others, You my dear should really think about what and how you say things.

ruska

Posted at 1:51 AM on January 12, 2012

oh eah u r so right she cant act she has no talent and blah blah blah like any one cares LOL i love her

Lisa

Posted at 12:03 AM on January 21, 2012

Actually, you’re not backed by a lot of others. Nina won her award bc she deserved it and bc thousands and thousands of people wrote in demanding that she be nominated and then those same people voted for her when she was nominated.Guess that doesn’t really mean very much to hateful trolls like you though.

Jamie

Posted at 10:07 PM on January 11, 2012

Congratulations Nina! I couldn’t think of anyone else I wanted to see win it then you. You are by far my favourite actress and TVD is by far my favourite show. Thank god its back!

Also, I recently found out you went to my University!
Ryerson Pride! :)

Congrats once again!! You deserved it!

Jess

Posted at 9:32 PM on January 11, 2012

Ooooohh! happy!!! But Ian shoud kiss her when she looked at him!!