Leah’s fiance Jeremy Calvert gushes about the type of ceremony they can’t wait to have, the guest list and even the honeymoon destination.
Jeremy reveals all of the details of their upcoming nuptials to OK! magazine:
- A classic ceremony. “It will be traditional, with friends and family,” Jeremy shares.
- An intimate guest list. “I’ll want my parents and my grandparents to be there,” says Jeremy.
- Leah and Jeremy will write their “own vows,” he confesses.
- “We’d like to get married in a church,” Jeremy notes.
- Formal attire will be required. “I probably will wear a tuxedo,” he admits.
- They’ve selected a country song, possibly for the first dance. “‘My Kind of Crazy’ by Brantley Gilbert is our favorite song,” says Jeremy.
- A date has not been set yet.
- Leah’s 2-year-old daughters Aliannah and Aleeah, from her ex-hubby Corey Simms, will play roles in the wedding.
- A tropical honeymoon. “It would be nice to be alone,” confides Jeremy.
“I’m proud to see Leah wearing my ring,” Jeremy admits. “We’re just enjoying ourselves, and focusing on our growing family.”
As to Leah and Jeremy’s unborn baby (or babies), he is hoping to have a little boy. “It would be nice if the new baby was a boy, the girls would have a brother to play with,” Jeremy says.
More Teen Mom News:
- ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star Leah Messer Is Pregnant With Twins
- Jenelle Evans Arrested For Threatening Her Former Roommate
- ‘Teen Mom 2′ Recap: Leah Messer Breaks Down In Tears After Scary Medical News About Baby Ali