Kim Kardashian & Kris Humphries' Bitter Fights Over How She Treated Her Mom

Wed, January 11, 2012 3:55pm EST by 9 Comments
Getty Images

KaSpur

Posted at 11:40 PM on January 15, 2012

I watch the Kardiashians and Kim & Kourtney Take New York, and from what I’ve been seeing on the New York show, Kris is a slob and very immature. I think Kim thought it was cute at first but then when she had to LIVE with it 24/7 it wasn’t so cute anymore. Kim is also very business oriented and into her work, she really didn’t have time for a “husband” much less a husband who had the delusions of thinking that she was really going to slow down and settle down & be a wife & mother one day. Kim is too into herself to have any of that! She wants to be loved and wants to have a relationship like a normal person, but she is unable to compromise on her personal space.

phancy

Posted at 3:37 AM on January 12, 2012

OKAY!KIM IS A DRAMA QUEEN,N SHE LOVES IT,ITS HER WAY OF DOING THINGS,I SUPPOSE,I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD SOMEONE WANT TO ON THE NEWS ALL THE TIME.

deon

Posted at 6:51 PM on January 11, 2012

Oh please. This is just another one kris ploys to try and make himself look good. No wonder he is constantly booed at jia gamew. With evwrything kim has shown on kktny there is not one thing showing that kris said anything to kim about the way she talked to her.family. if anyone needa to learn about etiquette its kria. He needw to gros up.and quit being so selfcentered. Its no wander he is tthe most hated man in the nba and my book. It sucks to b kris.

deon

Posted at 6:45 PM on January 11, 2012

diane

Posted at 10:13 AM on January 11, 2012

their marriage ended because kim was playing him the whole time just to get publicity.. end of story

Valentina

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 11, 2012

I don’t believe that was the whole issue, but I do believe it had something to do with it.
I have an older sister and sometimes we call each other names-sometimes we mean it-but we’re only ever mad for MAX 20 minutes and we forget the fight afterwards. I doubt it will change when we get older, but that fight Kim had with Khloe was so sad.
As sisters, we know what our sister’s insecurities are and can pinpoint them and Kim did that, but over something so trivial…it’s a sad thing when sisters fight over anything. I immediately regret it afterwards. I’m super close to my sister. I hope KIM can fix it, as it was her fault, and I’m Team Khloe here.

c

Posted at 9:57 AM on January 11, 2012

yah once they were married that mask came off and he saw the ugly gold digging b!tch for what she really is

Valentina

Posted at 10:02 AM on January 11, 2012

Amen! :)

kimmie

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 11, 2012

I agree 100% with “C” posted at 9:57 AM on January 11, 2012; when you said this and I quote, “Yah once they were married that mask came off and he saw the ugly gold digging
“b!tch” for what she really is”. “C”, we all could not agree with you any more so because you are 100% right on target about this chick.