Justin Bieber Is Right To Tell His Haters They Won't Bring Him Down!

Wed, January 11, 2012 4:34pm EDT by 17 Comments
Justin Bieber

Justin — you are so smart to talk right back to the people who are trying to bring you down. It shows you won’t be bullied!

When Justin Bieber admitted in his new interview that now that he’s on top, “everyone wants to bring me down,” he was admitting that even when you’re hugely successful, you aren’t free of pressure from haters.

But Justin, you it make clear that you’re not going to let that get you down or steer you off your mission to be “the best at what [you] do.”

“I want to be the best. In the world. I want to be better than anybody that’s ever done it,” you said.

By that I think you’re saying that you want to be the best pop songwriter and performer possible and you say that you want to set that record for the most sold out performances in a single tour.

You don’t expect that that is just going to happen. You are willing to work hard to obtain that goal. AND you also understand that you can’t steamroll other people on the way to reaching your goal — and that realization REALLY shows maturity.

“I need to shine to be the best, be good to people and treat people with respect,” you told the magazine.

Now your haters may try to bring you down because they are jealous of your success, but how many of them are willing to step up and work 6 or 7 days a week like you do AND are are also willing to take on the pressure of being a role model like you?

Most young people would rather party or goof around and just enjoy not being too responsible as teenagers.

Not that many 17-year-olds are willing to study and work long hours almost every day, neither are they willing to give up partying and drinking because they want to be a role model for others. But Justin you are willing to do that. You feel a deep sense of responsibility to your fans.

“I’m not going to confirm to what people want me to be or go out there and start partying, have people see me with alcohol … I’m never going to make myself so the kids and the parents don’t respect me … I don’t want to be singing about things like sex, drugs and swearing,” you explained.

Good for you Justin. I’m so glad that despite your success, you’re not letting it go to your head. If anything, you’ve clearly embraced deep responsibility with that success.

And continuing to strive for your goal is the best answer you can ever give, to your haters!

– Bonnie Fuller

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber Gets Goofy On Private Jet With Ashley Benson & Ryan Good
  2. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Romantic Date At P.F. Chang’s — All The Details
  3. Justin Bieber Can’t Keep His Hands Off Selena Gomez — Adorable Pics

Email me! | Follow Hollywoodlife.com on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

Alexandra

Posted at 11:36 PM on April 23, 2012

I love Justin he really is good role model I don’t even know why he has haters

sydnee

Posted at 11:58 PM on March 9, 2012

LLUV U JUSTIN BIEBER

sydnee

Posted at 11:53 PM on March 9, 2012

you guys are just jelese because you don’t like as good as him you just go burned so you go to hell

VOICE OF THE VOICELESS!

Posted at 6:10 PM on February 7, 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER IS SATAN!!!!!

GO TO HELL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!

I WILL KILL JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!

DEATH TO JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kylee

Posted at 3:17 PM on January 13, 2012

love you jb

sydnee

Posted at 11:55 PM on March 9, 2012

your awesome by the way

Angel

Posted at 11:12 AM on January 13, 2012

Thx 4 making us feel like losers bonnie. You know what i dance from 11 to 4 on saturdays, i go to a very hard school and i work hard and i dont love Justin Bieber! Stop writing articles athat are supposed to turn people the right way cause it just rubs them the wrong way bonnie.

angelica cahilig

Posted at 7:21 AM on January 13, 2012

jb is a person that truly cares for his believers and I’m proud to be his fans(believers)

Brett

Posted at 2:24 AM on January 13, 2012

Not all teenagers are losersjust because they don’t like this guy. Sorry!

Cleo

Posted at 2:11 AM on January 13, 2012

He dances and sings to naive pre-pubecent girls. His success doesn’t measure his talent or charisma, it measures the love parents have to spoil their daughters fanstasies (and the insanity they have for actually doing it). The sad thing is Bieber and his marketing machine have no problem marketing this crap to this audience, an audience that has low self esteem, that is seeking acceptance amongst their peers and are to naive to understand how they are being manipulated and how their parents are being blackmailed; “You don’t love me, Daddy, otherwise you’d let me go Justin’s concert, or buy his CD, etc. This picture of him says it all; all primpt and pretty, innocent enough looking for girls to feel safe in their fantasies of him, versus some hairy, muscle bound boy. The marketing of this guy is the greatest form of perversion and mental child molestation I’ve ever seen. No kid his age earns the hundred of millions of dollars without stealing little girls allowances or the hard earned money of the little girls parents. The representation of this individual is just a very distorted and sick reflection of societies and what they value.

Heather

Posted at 2:22 AM on January 13, 2012

I couldn’t agree more. I don’t think the author of this article has a good, positive outlook on seventeen year olds or teenagers in general by the way teenagers are described as lazy partiers without any motivation whatsoever. I know many who go to school and work at part time jobs. Working a few weeks (If you call what he does really work) to earn millions does not imply he’s successful. I think the kid that goes to school, participates in after school activities, or works at a part time or full time job is more successful than tricking some kid to cough is allowance by what Bieber does. In school, than’s generally called “bullying”.

Chester Copperpot

Posted at 3:28 PM on January 12, 2012

Yeah

Yu Lee

Posted at 9:10 PM on January 11, 2012

This is a rare pleasure to finally hear the media speak the TRUTH for a change!

Tay

Posted at 5:35 PM on January 11, 2012

Thank you Bonnie for enlightening me on that. Yeah right cuz everyone cares deeply about what you think. He’s a loser and ugly and a terrible singing and some other things that I won’t mention and how he has so many fans. Idk. But honestly so many people hate him do it has to get him down sometimes.

SupportJDB

Posted at 1:10 AM on January 12, 2012

You seem to care !!!??? Why else would you be reading this article and flapping your lips.
Besides having poor grammar, you seem to have a twisted grasp
on reality.
So by loser you mean he earned about 100 million dollars at 17 years old and by ugly you mean because millions of girls
want to be with him.
Sad to say but all the top celebrities have HATERS just like YOU.

guesswhogetsangry