Jenelle Evans Arrested For Threatening Her Former Roommate

Wed, January 11, 2012 7:03pm EDT by 20 Comments
Jenelle Evans

buy amari clothing

Posted at 11:33 PM on May 16, 2012

Hi there, simply became aware to your weblog thanks for posting such great information I had an enjoyable read, as we are interested in the same things please do check out my website :) thanks , Zan x

hordes podcast

Posted at 1:33 AM on May 15, 2012

Fantastic publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not notice this. You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I’ve found It positively useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give a contribution & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

anonymose

Posted at 2:10 AM on January 19, 2012

Excuse me but none of these people are so called ‘Stars’ in my opinion. What qualities do they have that would even make them a star to begin with? Stop disrespecting Hollywood and the actual Stars of Hollywood. Most importantly, stop publish these teen mothers trash all over the web. Janelle is clearly a mess. This girl needs to get her act together and take care of the child she chose to bring into the world. She shouldn’t have any contact at all with her son until she can prove that she can be a mother. MTV needs to stop making a profit off of these girls and their show should be taken off the air. Clearly, MTV is responsible for showing Janelle smoking marijuana and also Janelle has admitted to drug use on television during the latest show and the State of North Carolina, childrens services should step in and speak to Janelles mother and clearly they should step in and either take the child and remove the child from an unsafe and abusive home where both Janelle and her mother were seen on television yelling and being combative with eachother while Janelle and her son were holding Chase. Neither of them should have this child in their care. Janelles mother knows she is using drugs. She caught Janelle smoking pot at home in the front yard. The State needs to step in and do it’s job. When your on television, your taking the chance and exposing all of your business and your actions. You do not deserve your child Janelle and neither does your mother. Place this child in a safe environment away from the abuse. Clearly, yelling and hitting in front of this child is unacceptable. Shame on Janelle. Shame on her mother. Shame on MTV.

Kelly

Posted at 11:46 AM on January 15, 2012

I feel so sorry for her adorable son. She’s a looser, and her mom is harming this baby with all of the yelling and screaming in front of him. There should be a law to automatically give up a baby for adoption if the mother can’t take care of the baby and the mother really doesn’t want to but feels like she has to. Chase will be disfunctional just like mom and daughter. He should be given up for adoption. I’ll take the darling boy!

amy

Posted at 9:16 PM on January 13, 2012

Really? The worst mom you’ve ever seen handle a child? Obviously you never heard about the lady the put her baby in the microwave? Or casey anthony? Maybe the chick that drowned her 3 sons in the lake behind her house? Jenelle doesn’t even have custody of Jace.. yes she should be trying to do whatever it takes to get custody. but if she was that bad of a person she would be trying to get her son back and take him from the stability and love that he has with her mother. And I’m sure Jenelle makes plenty of money from MTV (probably paying more taxes than most of us). Instead of worrying about her life… worry about your own!

barbara

Posted at 12:29 PM on January 13, 2012

she is a freakin looser she is a teen looser mom and now this website make her famous really your a crazy biotch and shouldnt be able to breed anymore children!

Gigi

Posted at 6:48 PM on January 12, 2012

Woah. When did she get fat? :|

gbtw

Posted at 2:42 PM on January 12, 2012

sigh… while i suspect she is in fact being “set up” by this other loser, she clearly does not have a grip on this situation or herself. posting this nonsense on the internet, throwing out the “i’m sick” card, talking trash… jenelle, just cut it out. have some dignity and control and take care of this through controlled respectful legal proceedings. and, if you did something wrong, take responsibility for it and move on. if you didn’t, just shut your mouth and let the court take care of this woman. it’s so frustrating to see these kids (like amber) that don’t have any sense of how easy it is to just make a conscious choice to avoid the drama- AND THEN AVOID IT! sigh… i know i was a dumb kid once myself, but it’s still frustrating to watch all of these people put themselves in such bad positions/light!

Jessa Lamphear

Posted at 12:07 PM on January 12, 2012

I don’t understand how people are sticking up for her? are any of you not watching teen mom? clearly she would choose partying over her own son,so clearly she deserves jail time,shes a complete stupid person,and is litterally the worst mom i’ve ever seen handle a child.

MacyTXZ

Posted at 12:17 AM on January 12, 2012

Good to know my tax money is paying for her kid (I’m sure.), for her court dates, and all her arrests.

Stefanie

Posted at 10:34 PM on January 11, 2012

Jenelle IS NOT high in that pic. She is SICK with mono and strep… for the third time this month. She has to get her tonsils out…. strep is causingher neck and face to swell up.

also shes smiling cause she was happy to get out and go back to the hospital for them to do something about her illness.

Alana

Posted at 10:17 AM on January 13, 2012

I had strep a lot when I was younger and my face and neck never once was swollen. My son has had it a few times, that never happened. She is high because that’s all she cares about is getting high. She doesn’t care about her own kid.

WIRIWI

Posted at 9:18 PM on January 11, 2012

Are you for real? Do I see a girl that is high and smiling at the camera on jail? This girl needs serious time in there, let’s see if she keeps up with that smile.

Danielle part2

Posted at 8:02 PM on January 11, 2012

Continuing my writing it posted before I could finish……

Jenelle sweetie given your situation you will always have haters. You have two older siblings that should of helped you out but from all the posts I have heard about them they are just as out of it as you are and its not your fault. Your mother needed to be a better mother she seems rather selfish. Know that you are a older lady I pray that you find your self for that beautiful baby cause you know in the beginning you could of gave him a better life by adopting him out! In brakes my heart every time I watch the show and you leave him or ignore him it brakes his little heart. He is so innocent all he wants is to be loved by his mom. You can become better then your mom you just have to be willing to let go of your childish ways. I know you have it in you jenelle I will continue to pray for you sweetheart <3

Lyndsay

Posted at 2:28 PM on January 12, 2012

That’s funny… Because I see her mom doing everything for her own damn kid and janelle doing absolutely nothing. Yeah your attitude can be affected by how you were raised, but she has her own goddamn brain she is not a child anymore. Jesus Christ when are we going to stop throwing ALL of the responsibility on their mothers.

Danielle

Posted at 7:53 PM on January 11, 2012

Life is super hard when your introuble with the law. Especially since she is on a double probation. I think her friend is just out to get her because she is some what of a celebrate. Yes she needs to stop hanging out with instigators and remember her true friends but I do feel her pain if she gets one bad look she could have haters for life. As for the pictures who knows when they was really taken and it was one second out of the day who says she wasn’t doing what she was suppose to before then or after. Jenelle sweetie given your situation your will always

Super

Posted at 7:31 PM on January 11, 2012

Why is this on the baby section of the site? This article isn’t about babies or pregnancy at all. Just because she’s on a show and has a kid doesn’t mean everything is baby related. Just sayin’.

britt

Posted at 2:12 PM on January 11, 2012

Is she really smiling? Does she not take this seriously? Doesn’t look too sick to me!

Kansas

Posted at 10:50 AM on January 11, 2012

Oh yeah, you are totally straightening up your life…o.0
Jenelle, let me give you some advice. Keep your big fat mouth CLOSED. Don’t do drugs or be around people that do drugs. Or even simplier for your small little mind – DONT DO ANYTHING ILLEGAL.

c

Posted at 10:15 AM on January 11, 2012

she’s such a retard.. she shouldn’t be allowed to see her kid at all.. I can’t even imagine how screwed up he’s going to be