Bruce Jenner Is A Cross-Dresser, Says Robert Kardashian’s Ex

Wed, January 11, 2012 12:46pm EDT by 6 Comments
Bruce Jenner

A family insider reveals that while Kris Jenner didn’t mind her husband’s extracurricular activity, it upset his step-children!

Ellen Kardashian, who was married to Kim, Khloe, Kourtney and Rob’s father Robert Kardashian, claims that Bruce Jenner likes to dress in women’s clothes!

Ellen told Star magazine that Bruce’s ex-wife Chrystie Jenner revealed the Olympian’s secret.

“‘Of course Bruce was every woman’s heartthrob when he was that age, right?’” Ellen claims she asked Chrystie over drinks. “But Chrystie said, ‘Yeah, until I went on a trip and I came back and he had gone through all my clothes. And I found my bras… He’d clip them together and wear them.’”

Although Chrystie divorced Bruce, Kris Jenner has no problems with her husband’s interests, but Kris’ kids did, according to Ellen.

“Khloe called her dad and she was very upset, crying and screaming about it,” Ellen said.

More Bruce Jenner News

1. The Kardashians Reveal Their 2011 Christmas Card
  2. Khloe Kardashian Shares Pics Of Kardashian-Jenner Christmas Card Shoot
  3. Kendall Jenner’s ‘Sweet 16′ Special Recap: Kendall Tells Off Mom Kris Jenner: ‘I Don’t Want This’ Extravaganza!

nickncik

Posted at 6:46 AM on October 2, 2012

Mid life crisis !!

ray

Posted at 2:27 PM on January 18, 2012

That chick is a eff hater…..she kist mad cause the ks have it all….STOP HATING HOE BAG

AnnieC

Posted at 1:30 PM on January 13, 2012

Well, looks like Kris Jenner not only cut off his balls, but took his penis, too!!!
He’s been slowly evolving into a woman. Only a matter of time before he gets the surgery done and then he can share his wife’s wardrobe.

Anastasia Beaverhausen

Posted at 3:45 PM on January 11, 2012

Who cares if he does. Bruce is the only decent adult amongst these jackals and he’s an incredible father to each of them. That should supersede all else.

Shelly

Posted at 2:43 PM on January 11, 2012

I don’t watch their fake shows but I did get a glimpse of Bruce one time when I was surfing the channels and he did look odd with arched eyebrows and wearing diamond earrings in both ears. I was like WTH. I don’t know about the cross dressing thing but I hope it’s not true. lol

believe it

Posted at 1:48 PM on January 11, 2012

If you look at the picture right below of Bruce and Kylie, he has on two diamond earrings and pink lipstick. When this photos was released I found it very odd.