Plus, her $20,000 crib and MORE insanely expensive gifts from celeb friends Oprah, Kelly Rowland and P.Diddy!
What do you get the newborn that has everything? Beyonce and Jay-Z have lavished Blue Ivy with $1.5 million worth of gifts including a $15,000 crystal-studded highchair and a $285 silk burping dress! ”Everybody has been showering them with gifts and calling them,” a music industry source told the NY Daily News.
- A $600,00 solid gold, handmade rocking horse from Japanese jeweler Ginza Tanaka
- $19,995 Fantasy Carriage crib from PoshTots
- $15,000 Swarovski crystal-studded highchair designed by Carla Monchen
- $285 Jean Paul Gaultier silk dress to burp on
These and other over-the-top gifts have set the Carters back a cool $1.5 million! The couples’ famous pals have also showered Blue with gifts. Oprah Winfrey sent a trunk of children’s books, and Kelly Rowland purchased a Bob Marley onesie and several $300 cashmere blankets.
“Jay-Z and Beyonce are talking about having a small party to show close friends and family their daughter in the next week or so,” the source said.
Do you think that’s a ridiculous amount of money to spend on a baby?
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Finally Speak About Baby Blue Ivy
- Beyonce & Jay-Z Stop Father From Seeing His Sick Twins In ICU
- Jay-Z’s New Song For Daughter Blue Ivy Carter — Hear ‘Glory’ Now