Beyonce & Jay-Z Buy $600K Gold Rocking Horse For Baby Blue Ivy

Beyonce Baby Gifts

Jim aloha

Posted at 10:38 PM on February 25, 2013

I hate these F***ing people- I’d like to make Blue an orphan

Ben Symak

Posted at 6:01 PM on January 26, 2013

Isn’t it a little dangerous to let an extremely young child play with a metal rocking horse? More money than sense, methinks.

Brooke

Posted at 6:48 PM on September 19, 2012

Look, I’m not one to tell people how to spend money if it’s theirs, but I am one to say when I think something is stupid.
Babies ruin things. They vomit, poop, and pee on a lot of their outfits and they’re also notorious for breaking their toys during playtime when they get older. I think it would have been much smarter to buy more normal things so it’s less of a loss when some of that stuff gets destroyed because it will.
I mean why spend 600,000 dollars on a solid gold rocking horse? That’s dumb. When she’s old enough to play on it she’ll probably scratch it etc, not to mention it’s probably pretty heavy etc. These gold and studded toys sound somewhat hazardous.
Whatever. If you want to blow dough on stupid things–fine, but hardly any of these gifts are practical and babies require a certain amount of practicality.

getalifehehe

Posted at 6:14 PM on December 8, 2012

JEALOUS OR WHAT!!!!!!! how the hell is it gonna break a solid gold rocking horse you plank and if it pees on it they can wipe it off dont worry yourself CHILLL OUT AND GET A LIFE much love x

doodle god 2

Posted at 6:07 PM on June 18, 2012

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to mention that I have truly loved surfing around your weblog posts. After all I will be subscribing on your feed and I’m hoping you write once more soon!

selling runescape account

Posted at 9:32 AM on May 11, 2012

Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this subject for a long time and yours is the best I have came upon so far. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the supply?|What i do not realize is in reality how you’re now not really much more well-appreciated than you may be now. You are so intelligent.

Penny

Posted at 4:09 PM on May 7, 2012

People should be able to spend whatever they want on their children, but I don’t believe they bought all of that stuff. A lot of it sounds like ridiculous rumors to me. I remember years ago when there were “reports” of Beyonce owning an $800.00 phone. In an interview, she laughed at the idea and said that she had the same “raggedy phone” for years. This sounds like more of the same silliness.

Kelly

Posted at 4:13 AM on April 21, 2012

WOW, I simply couldn’t believe this story when I heard it!
I’m just so happy for this kid! Nothing makes babies happier than overpriced rocks. Naturally I would be ever so joyful about this because it pleases my soul to know my family is losing our home, I can’t go to college, and my mother can’t afford better medication, meanwhile a child out there is sitting on everything out there that could turn my life around.

I’m not angry at these people, honestly I have nothing against them. It’s the act I don’t so much like. If I ever had that much money I would never do something so stupid, even If it was for my kid. Jealous no, I don’t need too much of anything. Angry? Yes.
They donate? That’s nice, good for them, and good for those they’re helping. But really now. Blue is too young to know what diamonds even are.
I’m just stating that anybody out there DOES have the right to look down on this and be upset. I heard of spoiling kids, but everything needs to have a limit. Just stop. Please.

Perry

Posted at 10:00 AM on February 12, 2013

Thats true my friend.u r reasoning like a real warrior….i like ua comment.

blackjack

Posted at 7:11 PM on April 11, 2012

Thanks , I have just been looking for information approximately this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I have came upon so far. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the source?|What i don’t realize is actually how you are no longer really much more well-preferred than you might be now. You are very intelligent.

Perfection :)

Posted at 12:27 AM on April 6, 2012

Congrats to the Carter family on their gift from God. Beyonce is glowing with joy. I will say I find it very disturbing that people are on this website taking their angry of jealousy out, obviously showing they have issues with being happy for people who are blessed. Yes it does seem like a lot of money to spend on materials but this family is so blessed and make more money than most couple celebrities, so if they want to buy their first child these kinds of gifts they can. If you had the amount of money they have why would you buy the normal things you see everyone else have. They are new parents and they want to give her the best of everything. What’s wrong with that. The carter family gave one million to the red cross for hurricane Katrina victims.. And Barbara Montgomery you are sad and I will pray for you… You are so jealous its sad to me you can’t be happy for people who have nice things. It’s not up to you to decide how they spend their money. You wrote ugly comments back to back showing you are jealous… Why be so angry at people you don’t know? You don’t know their hearts.. You are sick

Ant

Posted at 9:01 PM on February 21, 2012

Idk why everyone is hating what they spent is not even .05% of there money when ppl spend there whole pay checks on thier kids don’t be mad cuz the can spend that money and not feel any damage from it….. And they both donate 10x that amount if money to charities annually so let’s not sit back and act like they don help out they just gave there daughter what they can afford the same every parent does sorry we have to buy r clothes at wal mart and they shop at lv get ur self a job that would allow u to and u would be doing the same

a

Posted at 3:03 AM on February 5, 2012

What is the point of living after reading this….

Daisy

Posted at 5:46 PM on February 4, 2012

I have a student loan of 30K and a mortgage on a house for 180K. Beyonce and Jay-Z DISGUST me. I will never support either artist in the future, NEVER. I’m ashamed I paid for their music in the past.

Bebe

Posted at 1:21 AM on January 15, 2012

Instead if donating a million to a hospital thats already equipped for the rich and famous, why didn’t it go to a inner city hospital in New York where areas are really poor and last fortunate and could really use it to better the health systems in a poorer community. But I forgot those devil worshippers could care less, but yet I’m happy in the birth of Blue, but she us not his first child, I wonder did he write a song on his first child and did it blow up, I guess not.

Kendraa

Posted at 3:05 AM on January 12, 2012

Im Happy For Them A lot Of People, Are Mad Because They Can’t Afford What They Have Its Her First Child And She’s Making Up For What She Couldn’t Give He First One And Im Pretty Sure Her Daughter Is Gorgeous Like Her And She’ll Have Great Parents I Would Love For My Parents To Love Me

barbara montgomery

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 11, 2012

P.P.S.: Doesn’t this couple realize that there are babies and families out there who are starving and living on the streets while the flaunt their wealth in our faces.

Shame on them.

I would be more impressed with their donating the millions wasted on stupid gifts to an orphanage or elementary school in the name of their daughter. I guess their hearts are open because they are made of stones (diamonds in their case).

barbara montgomery

Posted at 4:31 PM on January 11, 2012

I thought “Blue” was a typical name for a hound dog.

Mary

Posted at 12:29 AM on April 6, 2012

Racist???lol your sad

barbara montgomery

Posted at 4:25 PM on January 11, 2012

This is a disgusting display of two singers who believe they are better than everyone else and who act like they are gods. First I have to see Beyonce’s vagina on TV now I get to see her vulgar display of excess on her spawn.

HOTCOFFEE

Posted at 4:21 PM on January 11, 2012

COONERY at its finest, this is all that BeyJayz cant amount to.

Märta

Posted at 3:40 PM on January 11, 2012

this is their FIRST child EVER, not to mention that blue ivy carter survived which the one before her didnt (beyoncés miscarriage). let them be lucky and happy for f sake! i know i would.

JM

Posted at 2:49 PM on January 29, 2012

Actually JayZ already has a son that he doesn’t care for.. Shame on this family..

Courtney

Posted at 3:19 PM on January 11, 2012

typical idnoramous celeb thinking their kid is the second coming. as I said previously Blue is gonna be worse than Suri Cruise

lw

Posted at 2:46 PM on January 11, 2012

Crystal high chair? Pretty sure the girl isnt gonna care about that when shes flinging food everywhere, more money than sense obviously.

chelsea

Posted at 12:41 PM on January 11, 2012

The Gold Rocking Horse is not safe, the toddler can crack her head,

Mandy

Posted at 12:14 PM on January 11, 2012

I think the trunk of books is more excessive than the gold horse. If you can afford to buy beautiful, extravagant things, why not? But it’s easy to get buried in too much stuff. I say one million dollar gift is more appropriate for a baby than a million gifts.

JK

Posted at 9:52 PM on January 14, 2012

Seriously? The trunk of books is the only worthwhile thing purchased in this list. Glad to see one person with their priorities straight. Something that will actually benefit the child instead of starting them on their path to a spoiled brat.

LARSEY

Posted at 11:44 AM on January 11, 2012

DID SHE REALLY HAVE A BABY OR WAS IT SURROGATE?

Märta

Posted at 3:41 PM on January 11, 2012

it’s not a surrogate.

Courtney

Posted at 10:39 AM on January 11, 2012

god Blue is only 4 days old she’s gonna be a spoiled self entitled brat like Suri Cruise is

HIMELLA

Posted at 12:48 PM on January 25, 2013

why complain , when its us who listen to there music and support them ,,,
i cant see these celebrities repaying us , for making them so rich …
wellllllllllllll