Robert Pattinson: If I Were King Of The World, I'd Ban Boring People & Play Spice Girls

Tue, January 10, 2012 3:18pm EDT by 26 Comments
Robert Pattinson Personal Life

During a recent interview, Robert Pattinson started joking about all the things he’d change if he were king of the world — and it’s the funniest we’ve ever seen him!

It’s no secret Robert Pattinson is a big, quirky goofball, but he really acted off his rocker in a recent interview with the German publication, Bravo. The 25-year-old Twilight star was asked how he would run the world if he was the king…and no one, not even Kristen Stewartcould have predicted his response!

First, Rob started with some changes to the public education system, which was relatively normal — then he got wild.

“Oh! I have another idea: teleportation! I would use all the money in the state for teleportation research. You could travel anywhere, no more pollution than cars and planes!” he said, excitedly.

Also, he would outlaw certain types of people — those who bored him. “I’d prohibit boring people,” Rob joked. “In my opinion there is nothing worse. The people who were boring should be in prison and be forced to learn to be creative with the other prisoners.”

Not only would all the citizens be interesting, Rob would also want to live in a beautiful area that wasn’t overpopulated. How would he do that? See below.

“I would find my own city called ‘Shit City,'” he explained. “With a name so daunting that no one would want to live there for anything. [But it would be as pretty as the] Fiji Islands — a haven just for me!”

As for his world’s national anthem, Rob wants it to be “Wannabe” by the Spice Girls!

“I think its funny that all the stupid politicians had to pay tribute to that song. A song to play with all the ‘would-be politicians,'” Rob said.

He then added something sweet about his world, “I think everyone should have the opportunity to get what they want of heart.”

Sounds good for us. We’d get behind R-Patz for king of the world, wouldn’t you?

More ‘Robsten’ News:

1. Rob & Kristen Were ‘Adorable’ On Their Soho House Date — Details
  2. Christina Ricci Reveals Why Rob Is A ‘Good Kisser’
  3. Robert’s BFF Tom Sturridge & Sienna Miller Having A Baby: Will Rob Be Godfather?

bela

Posted at 5:28 AM on January 12, 2012

ask a stupid question, you’ll get a stupid answer….god, he must be tired of all these questions. . . how do you expect him give non-comical answers

just me

Posted at 1:21 AM on January 12, 2012

i agree, those who try to support them both at the same time should care for their careers and let them live their lives and have friends of their choice, not ours.

Rob sucks.

Posted at 1:33 PM on April 22, 2013

I wouldn’t, u suck up. He has no right to decide how to live my life.

Kelley

Posted at 5:47 PM on January 11, 2012

I would love to live there lol :)

Mel

Posted at 8:07 AM on January 11, 2012

Don’t hate on the Rob ‘Aquarius64.’ He probably does 30 of these inane interviews a day, and considering the ridiculous questions he’s been asked over the course of three years — why shouldn’t he be irreverent?

Hollywoodlife: Could you source some options for livestreaming of the People’s Choice Awards tonight, especially for those of us living in Europe?

Thank you.

Rob sucks.

Posted at 1:34 PM on April 22, 2013

FYI, Mel, aquarius64 can hate on Rob all he wants. It’s his or her right to.

annette

Posted at 4:12 AM on January 11, 2012

LOL … Is this real?

aquarius64

Posted at 11:35 PM on January 10, 2012

Geez, what the he !! were you smoking when you did that interview, R-Pattz? I wish you would get caught with one of your jump-offs again; you’re more interesting that way.

Rob sucks.

Posted at 1:35 PM on April 22, 2013

That’s what I’d like to know. I’m glad that I’m not the only Rob hater in here. U, aquarius64, probably deserve a thumbs up for that comment.

anonymous

Posted at 11:23 PM on January 10, 2012

Glad KS isn’t going to PCA with Rob. He needs to be free of her, she’s always so mean to him. Whether he deserves it or not is a question I’d like the answer too. I hope we get to see his real gf or bf.

Jenny

Posted at 11:42 PM on January 10, 2012

I’m glad that Kristen isn’t going. She is finally free from this manipulating cheat. I can’t wait to see her new man.

Ryan

Posted at 2:05 AM on January 11, 2012

Girl, not man.

Liv

Posted at 5:02 AM on January 11, 2012

haha..but no.Definitely a man.

Rob sucks.

Posted at 1:36 PM on April 22, 2013

U got that right, Jen. I’d never want to be with that short-sighted prick.

Eva

Posted at 4:59 AM on January 11, 2012

No one knows for sure if kristen is going or not..why are you so mean to her anyways? Did she do something to you?I mean, how would you know if she was mean in real life since you arent even friends with her? If Rob is with her or not,who cares. He chose to be with her…if you have nothing good to say dont say it at all

gina

Posted at 12:59 PM on January 11, 2012

How is she mean to him? By not hanging on his every word and drooling all over him? You and other imbeciles are already doing that. So Kristen actually has a life and career that doesn’t involve putting RP on the highest f***ing pedestal in the world. Welcome to the 21st century.

David

Posted at 5:53 PM on January 11, 2012

You are being a little rude.
Please people do us a favor, if you support Kristen, go to a Kristen video and don’t comment on a Rob video. The same thing with Rob, why are you always bringing this too, It’s more than clear they are not together, so move on.
Both have great careers ahead.

ashley

Posted at 10:13 PM on January 10, 2012

actually I read the article and the interview, it was Taylor Lautner who said the thing about teleportation

anna

Posted at 9:45 PM on January 10, 2012

i love to watch robert when he make funny interview thats why twilight fans love him i hope some day robert p will make funny movie

Rob sucks.

Posted at 1:48 PM on April 22, 2013

Ur pathetic, anna. Do u finger ur cunt over him? I’d never like him and Twilight no matter what my gender is.

Brew City fan

Posted at 9:02 PM on January 10, 2012

Rob your so HOT!!! The only opportunity I want is to meet you. See you on peoples choice awards tomorrow.

KK

Posted at 8:38 PM on January 10, 2012

why must you always throw kristens name into everything even when it has nothing to do with her?

just me

Posted at 5:09 PM on January 10, 2012

“sh city” sad joke says more of the people surrounding Robert than it does of him. he is overwhelmed with the stupid questions, “omg,sitting next to Edward” kind of twits and papz taking the pix whenever he looks tired and mad.. anyway who asks such a question? wouldn’t “what is your biggest wish” ques be more appropriate, for example?

Lilo

Posted at 4:34 PM on January 10, 2012

That’s why we love him xD
Sh*t City! FTW! f*k bored people!

Rose Marie

Posted at 10:29 PM on January 22, 2012

YES I agree, you don’t need to be saying anything about Kristen. If you don’t like her keep your mouth shut, cause you don’t know her. That goes for the same thing about Rob.People go get a life will you. Evidently you don’t have a life if you have to put down on someone else life. So grow up and get your self a life so you can be put down.

Rob sucks.

Posted at 1:49 PM on April 22, 2013

Y don’t u grow up an’ let Rob’s haters dump on him all they want? U told them to get a life when u have no life urself.