Lauren Scruggs Speaks Out For The First Time Since Accident & Says It Was Meant To Happen

Tue, January 10, 2012 9:17am EDT by 11 Comments
Lauren Scruggs Update

Herp derp

Posted at 3:16 PM on January 24, 2012

Are you sure wouldn’t want to regrow that limb instead and make it a real miracle? You know, doing the impossible…

Prosthetic limbs are not miracles people.

Mark

Posted at 3:02 AM on January 21, 2012

God just pushed Lauren into a propeller?, I thought he was just into lightning bolts. I think Lauren walked into it, and god will help her through it.

Char Hetcher

Posted at 7:34 PM on January 17, 2012

I agree that God has a plan for Lauren Scruggs, but I’m not totally convinced that she fully realizes or understands the magnitude of her accident and what a difficult road with mant twists and turns, lie ahead. I, of course speak with the utmost respect for her and my heart truly does go out to her. I myself suffered severe facial trauma due to an accident and am also blind in my left eye, but even with the loving support of family and friends and a strong belief in God, my world as I knew it was shattered and has never been the same since. Time does heal all wounds both physical and emotional and life goes on. If what I have read is factual and she is doing so well so soon after her horrific accident – I ca

jack

Posted at 1:31 AM on January 17, 2012

they put her past face all over the net and every article with the way she USED to look. I want to see how she looks now.

Tony

Posted at 11:38 AM on January 13, 2012

I’m afraid Gary is right. Walking into a propeller was not meant to happen. God gave Lauren the ability to see with her eyes and ears to hear. If Lauren would just come clean as to what was going on at the time when she walked into the propeller, then we would all know that God does not show his love by leading her into the propeller blades. She did that on her own and I still believe there is more behind this that only Lauren can tell us. God does love us and He does help us, but not that way. It is shameful and naive to think in her own mind that “This was meant to happen”. Obvious brain damage from the blades that God supposedly loved her with. That is not a brain washed mind, but a damaged one. That may seem like harsh criticism, but just use the mind that God has given you and think about it. If this was some ill willed plan God had for her, then why aren’t more people walking into propeller blades? Just doesn’t add up and makes no sense.

Edward

Posted at 11:29 AM on January 19, 2012

You are nuts! God put us here as blank slates so that we may or may not find God in our own way. The life scheme of all is to be man’s journey in life not God’s responsibility to be responsible for all that his children do. So given what I said, I guess one could say its God’s overall plan.

Gary

Posted at 3:06 PM on January 10, 2012

I am sure that this was part of Gods plan because he loves her so much that he thought a spinning propeller in the face would be a nice way to show his affection. Way to go God and keep up the good work with the brain washed blond.

demented

Posted at 7:33 AM on January 11, 2012

Stick it in your butt, Gary.

cara

Posted at 11:56 AM on January 10, 2012

continue to walk in his planned out life.. just try not to walk into any propeller blades next time

Jack Smalls

Posted at 9:45 AM on January 10, 2012

It does not matter what we think, it only matters what she thinks.

James T. Kirk

Posted at 7:08 PM on January 20, 2012

Quit being haters, you douchebags! Of course it wasn’t a divine plan for her to get hurt, but accidents do happen. It’s all a part of our free will granted to us in life. However, how we deal with inevitable hardships in our lives defines us as characters and that’s the true test in life. Because Lauren’s chosen to get on with her life and overcome this tragedy, that’s what makes her so great.