Christina Aguilera: I'm Not Fat & I Love My Curvy Body

Tue, January 10, 2012 3:22pm EDT by 8 Comments
Christina Aguilera

Christina tells ‘Marie Claire’ that she and her boyfriend are quite happy with her figure.

Christina Aguilera doesn’t let the criticisms of her body get to her.

“I’ve been through my highs, I’ve been through my lows; I’ve been through the gamut of all things in this business. Being too thin. Being bigger. I’ve been criticized for being on both sides of the scale. It’s noise I block out automatically. I love my body. My boyfriend loooves my body. My son is healthy and happy, so that’s all that matters to me,” she tells Marie Claire in the latest issue.

Isn’t it great how healthy she is about her body image, HollywoodLifers?

More Christina Aguilera News

1. Christina Aguilera Takes You Behind The Scenes Of Her Fragrance Commercial
  2. Christina Aguilera Tweets: She Wants YOU To Know She’s Gorgeous
  3. I’m Proud That Christina Aguilera Is Proud Of Her Curves & Refuses To Cover Up!

sad

Posted at 6:09 PM on January 31, 2012

Christina looks unhealthy and like she is completely bloated from drinking too much. While I am NOT a fan of stick thin, this bloated look is an indication of a lack of health, not healthy curviness. Hope she finds a way to get back into balance so we can all enjoy that amazing voice for years to come!

Df

Posted at 1:26 PM on March 26, 2012

You are a joke and moron prove it

Melissa

Posted at 10:57 PM on January 10, 2012

She looks really good and I’m glade she love the way her body is. As long as you see yourself and happy with what you see no one can tell you a thing

disco

Posted at 6:52 PM on January 10, 2012

She’s no Christina Hendricks! That woman looks polished every single time.

Ms Aguilera? not so much

Xtinafan!

Posted at 6:29 PM on December 4, 2012

Excuse you?

saidit

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 10, 2012

It’s not that shes fat people wouldnt say such harsh things if she didnt wear such unflattering clothing now that she has accepted her body she needs to accept the fact that that comes along with clothes that better fit her body type

melissa

Posted at 4:06 PM on January 10, 2012

I’ve have always admired her strong attitude.Since the start of her career people have always said she was to thin and etc.She is always the underdog in everything. That’s why she’s fighter time after time. I love how she embraces everything she does be it her song and her body.She looks stunning in Marie Claire but then again she always a gorgeous gal.Her eyes and skin are flawless.Can’t wait to pick up her magazine on way back to work today.

c

Posted at 3:48 PM on January 10, 2012

she’s right! she looks smoking hot! I’ve never met a man who prefers a stick of a woman over a woman with curves.. its just not natural.. keep it sexy xtina!