Is 'Bachelor' Ben Flajnik Already In Love With Cunning Courtney Robertson?

Tue, January 10, 2012 10:52am EST by 8 Comments
Ben Flajnik And Courtney Robertson

Ann kern

Posted at 12:49 AM on February 19, 2012

If Ben picks Courtney that means there meant for each other. I don’t like Courtney she is only out for herself & getting herself popular;) I hope ur reading this Courtney. Your nothing more than a lier, telling ben that you tryed to get close to the other girls & being nice, when all u cared abt is WINNING , & more WINNING !!!
As far as u Ben I really felt bad for you in the last episode & now I do NOT!!! Linsey I thought could be for you & definitely kasie,, with her true heart! Your messed up with the wrong head Ben. I don’t feel sorry for you know you & Courtney belong with ra other!!!!

For the rest of the girls you’ll get who God wants you to be with!! Better is coming . You don’t want Ben!

jackie

Posted at 10:08 PM on January 23, 2012

Courtney is a mental case and after Ben see the show play back if he doesn’t leave he after the final rose this show is definitely a joke/set up and I will never watch again. They did with Vienna because she brought in ratings and now they are focusing on Courtney allowing her still moments with Ben and go skinny dipping! Really!

Lois Lane

Posted at 3:18 AM on January 22, 2012

Oh, sorry. I was talking about Courtney in my previous post.

I love Kacie B. I wish Ben picks Kacie B.

Kat

Posted at 1:21 AM on January 11, 2012

Oh Ben you are making such a horrible choice in courtney; why can’t you see it?!

Karen Parlett

Posted at 10:22 PM on January 10, 2012

Courtney is okay but un trustworthy, not sure motives are good, know that happens on the show. Macy and Jennifer are the ones for Ben.

spunky

Posted at 9:52 PM on January 10, 2012

Kacie B was so much better. I didn’t think Courtney was the right one for Ben.

Faith

Posted at 5:27 PM on January 10, 2012

I HATE COURTNEY!!!! she’s ugly and has no heart. She has a MAN FACE!!! I mean something is really MESSED UP about her

lukkygurl

Posted at 1:24 PM on January 24, 2012

You said it. Her ugly face makes me want to punch the living crap out of her.