Miley Cyrus Begs A Guy To Sleep With Her In New 'LOL' Trailer

Mon, January 9, 2012 3:03pm EDT by 12 Comments

Miley’s latest movie role reveals her raciest side yet!

If you thought “Can’t Be Tamed” was an intense departure for Miley Cyrus, just wait until you watch the trailer for her new movie LOL. Not only does she drink and party as wild-child Lola, but she also tells boyfriend Kyle (Douglas Booth), “I need you to sleep with me.” Whoa there!

Lola’s mom (Demi Moore) isn’t having any of her antics, despite the protesting of Lola’s grandma (Marlo Thomas.)

Watch the trailer for LOL below, and drop your thoughts in the comments section. Is this finally the role that will establish Miley as an adult?

Loading video...

elotic dreams to undress

Posted at 4:49 AM on May 17, 2012

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to understand a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I believe that you simply can do with a few % to drive the message house a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. An excellent read. I will definitely be back.

Think you're bad? Check out BadGno.me

Posted at 4:14 PM on April 23, 2012

I feel that is among the so much vital information for me. And i am glad studying your article. However should commentary on some common things, The site style is perfect, the articles is actually great : D. Excellent activity, cheers

Engraved Pewter Tankard

Posted at 7:00 AM on April 11, 2012

Good web site you have got here.. It�s hard to find good quality writing like yours these days. I really appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

sfjsndfksjn

Posted at 12:27 PM on February 7, 2012

obviously, the author of this article has not watched the movie -nor the original french movie. it’s so annoying how hollywoodlife is trying to catch every single detail of miley’s life and making it a huge deal, just because it’s oh miley. what did you think, that she was going to stay sweet and innocent as hannah montana all her life? i’m not a fan of miley cyrus at all, but it’s HER life, she can do whatever she wants with it, and we cannot judge her for what she does. get a life.

hellokitty2142

Posted at 5:25 PM on January 10, 2012

The original is always gonna be better but I’m still gonna give this movie a chance to see if it’s good

katerina_mc98

Posted at 3:58 AM on January 10, 2012

How you think when you write … if possibleis just a clock! through the film one understands the nature of some?
when she pretend a role? I think this is an opportunity to”criticized” the MILEY again wrong!

stacy

Posted at 1:20 AM on January 10, 2012

who cares what miley does, give me more Douglas!!!!!!! he’s so talented and wonderful, Im not worried about the movie at all. miley may not be the best but at least there’s a cute guy there to save her career(liam and now Douglas).

Christine

Posted at 8:43 PM on January 9, 2012

This movie is a remake of the french movie with the same title “LOL”. Hollywood is so running out of new ideas. Miley Cryus’ remake of LOL those not look good.

Belle

Posted at 6:12 PM on January 9, 2012

Movie looks sucky.

kayla

Posted at 4:56 PM on January 9, 2012

I can’t wait to this movie i new miley was a aswesome actor but not this aswesome u go miley I hope now people will take her sriously

The Boy

Posted at 9:28 PM on January 9, 2012

On Miley Cyrus and LOL Cast

This Movie is about letting go and form breaking up you’ll see my mentor she’s finally gone competley insane because the trailer show my former texan friend drinking and she’s think that is the case in life I know for the fact form letting your life slip away form right under their hands but I know my mentor has turn form being good to being insane, at the time but I know this movie shows some drugs that am concern about, I know in the underworld form being one step closer to the edge of darkness you see your life going down the drain she asked the main charatcher to sleep with her yeah right form the starting she’ll start drinking and driving sence 2005 1,334 teens died form getting drunk you seen the 19-year old singer/actress going crazy after all these years you look around her castmates, and you think its seems nothing right about her now but I know she support form her fans even form couple of her friends then sooner or later you get something coming by in the near future.

MileyLebanon

Posted at 4:09 PM on January 9, 2012

You Need To Get A Life !!! Miley’s Role Is Amazing And I Really Support Her For Picking This Role !! <3
I You Thought The Trailer Is Bad You Are Really Bad Person Of Picking Movies !!!
Wait And See What Smilers Will Do When LOL Get Released !! <3